Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

lol I wouldn't say anything cz u, me, the fandom i belong to, the fandoms who hate the fandom i belong to.. every single one of us would diss such an act done by anyone except our own fav lol and praise if it is done by our own fav..very desi behavior lol.. πŸ˜†

And specially cz every single time sensual acts if done at least reasonably well will get scored really well.. And choreographers who have been on this game knows this.
So if judges will in every dance celebrity show gives marks that way I guess it is not the choreographer's or dancing couple's fault for utilizing it! And depending on my initial analogy - if my fav does it I am happy it got great marks & if anyone other than my fav did it I'd hate it if it got great marks..

lol.. such is the ways of the world specially in desi fandoms.. πŸ˜†

LOL ... one member from your fandom throws some irrelevant reference of Salman and now you go ahead and generalises entire Desi Fandom ... πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

What you did and what other member did is very TYPICAL behaviour of some phans from fandom be it any desi or videsi πŸ˜† . When you have nothing to defend ...these very phans come up with such lame tactics . πŸ˜†
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hahha..Seriously I expected dance from sanaya..after hearing a lot about it...
I feel.mohit better than her as he was improving ..
But this week..u can't call what they did as dance..
And people being sarcastic and generalizing with words like "desi fandom" in sarcastic way..nach baliye airs at a time family sits for dinner and there will be kids below 5 or 10yrs age too watching it..so desi or "so called great foreigners," it would be really embarrassing for parents to watch it with kids around.
Romance wala dance means dance with some romantic touch not romance in one episod3 and dance in another.
I would tell the same for ashka brent performanc3 last week..
P.s.: i am a no actor fan beforw you start abusing me.

Originally posted by: -Deepthi-

This is the problem with sensual acts- how to react to them is a huge conundrum.. If you appreciate them and take it their spirit you are "tharki". If you do not and find them offensive you are a prude. At least the latter group has the excuse of Indian sabhyata and sanskaar going for them.. However much of a hypocrisy that be.

Nach baliye' s tagline in itself is Romance wala dance. So somedays it's dance, somedays it's romance. Same happens with emotional acts which have very less dancing. As much as we wish this was a dance show, it is not.. If the time share devoted to drama was not enough of a clue..

Terrence did seem rather excited after the act but he was sober enough to deduct his one mark for the slips in dancing.. πŸ˜†Can you watch it with your family? Well that depends on the family, doesn't it? My family can, Terrence thinks his family can, Star plus is telecasting it at 8 to 9pm slot so they too think it's alright.. And then there is the remote..

The Tharkiness word was actually used because of the very reason that there was zilch of dance and they were enjoying the sleazfest that was on display .
if I see a love making going on dance floor in the name of dance and judges enjoying that love making such people are Tharki for me .

Yes the theme is Romance wala dance ...so it's DANCE mixed with Romance ,not one day dance and other day Sleaziness in the name of Romance .

I am game for Sensous acts but then it's should have some substance and not make me cringe .

Originally posted by: Turtledove

This is not surprising. If this same act would have

Been carried out by their favourite couple then it
Would have been perfect and accepted. However it wasn't.
Of course I too knew that such critics and views would
Be coming. But when the judges loved the act and majority fans
Enjoyed the act. That is main fact. Sanaya and Mohit
Were awesum and they carried out perfectly.
So happy they r experimenting with different forms.

What was the dance form that Monaya did yesterday ??

Originally posted by: RightWingTroll

still not getting trp

ha

Arre Leo bhai ..
Mujhe Yahaan Nach ki Padi hain aur tumhe TRP ki ... πŸ˜†
Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

What was the dance form that Monaya did yesterday ??

Freestyle.
Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What Terence said yesterday about  Mohit nd Sanaya's
Dance and being able to see it with him he family. I don't think there
Was anything wrong in it. Monaya Danced was not even close to being 
 Vulgar or anything. It was sensual, exciting and they were good.  There was nothing explicit that one cannot watch with family. 

And if this was explicit or too sensual for some. Then how do one watch hinds films.  Some fans which have more sensual
 And intimate scenes and sometimes even every initiated
Scenes in them. 

I personally loved their act yesterday.  And I was with
 My cousin brother,  my dad,  and two friends. And 
 And eager one loved the act saying it was very well done.
There was nothing wrong watching with  my dad or brother.
And as for young children, it depends on he families
And hw open they are to letting them see.  As this was nothing
That can hurt a child.

...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CasKet

Exactly, where is the nach? Repeated sensuousness is just as annoying as nonstop melodrama.

Seems like their choreographer has understood that sensuous acts will given them good scores.

P.s. I miss Rithwik Dhanjani and Karan Patel anchoring from last season. And their one liners were just πŸ€£
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yar, guys. Holi episodes are far worse than what this is as far as touching and other parts are concerned and some actors can't control what goes on below their waist. And all these said episodes air at sanskaari times when sanskaari ladies watch it. If such is allowed on regular prime time tv and is lapped up, then why not in Nach which is a dance show? If dancing, gripping, holding and biting in the name of dance is allowed at slots that air all shows that are meant to be potboiler, makjang type desi shows then what's wrong in a reality show? 
And yeah, there was dance. You just didn't notice it because, let's admit it you were probably enthralled by them as I was. But they did dance. And Mohit did emote exceptionally well. And if we're talking in terms of dance Monaya are the only couple other than Aaska Brent and Sanam Abigail to experiment various dance forms. Argue with that please. And they're the only couple to come this far with the irritating public voting system despite not having any introduction of who they are and no help on the show to establish any connectivity with the viewers and them...that is these family visits, kathas and what not. The only personal thing aired about them was a minute long segment about Mohit waking up early why cevents contestants are ignored for their daily rona dhona and family visits. At least Bharti bits can be ignored to an extent because she is a girl with an unconventional body type and story to make it huge in tellywood and shows. We all know what we who sway a bit away from conventional norms get. 

So, hate all you want. But I too want Monaya to escape this shitfest which I hope will be soon thanks to Sanaya shows and what not. And let me remind you, all that has been overplayed can be done for Monaya too. For example, how Sanaya is perceived to be a bigger star than Mohit, the haters, their families, difference in backgrounds. And also, I respect Aaska and Brent, Sanam and Abigail and these days even Monalisa who is quiet and well behaved except for the one time of crying onscreen. 

So, let's first appreciate couples who leave the dance shows for dance. 

Let's not blindly bash Fandom and people for our own biases when we know we're not doing the right thing. 

As for winning Nach and drama involved in doing so. Monaya fans have legit no hopes or anything related to it. We rarely get a glimpse of Monaya and are happy that we'll see them until their next show ends. Monaya are killing time on Nach and so are we. Thus you see no drama and article spam. If they win, or Sanam Abigail or Brashka win then you'll know the power of people which I doubt will happen. It obviously can't happen when two cotneststants have their manager proudly hold his connections. Those two contestants are sure in the finals. We all know how television works. 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RollingStones

LOL ... one member from your fandom throws some irrelevant reference of Salman and now you go ahead and generalises entire Desi Fandom ... πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

What you did and what other member did is very TYPICAL behaviour of some phans from fandom be it any desi or videsi πŸ˜† . When you have nothing to defend ...these very phans come up with such lame tactics . πŸ˜†

I have only watched this Salman guy in JDJ 6 with Drashti n they were my favorites so I don't know where the comparison comes here considering the one u so easily generalized as 'one from ur fandom' hates them if I remember correctly.

My intention above is to tell just cz we r Sanaya fans we r not the same people. We have different POVs too

And lol what I meant in the earlier post was I loved it as Sanaya did (just like I loved JDJ 6 acts cz it was Drashti) but I myself might find myself in the against group if it was someone else. I didn't think there was a way that couldn't have gotten across!!

And my family can watch that act together specially my mom as she too loves to watch Sanaya dancing while my dad has no interest in anything desi.Edited by princessunara - 7 years ago