Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
lol I wouldn't say anything cz u, me, the fandom i belong to, the fandoms who hate the fandom i belong to.. every single one of us would diss such an act done by anyone except our own fav lol and praise if it is done by our own fav..very desi behavior lol.. 😆

And specially cz every single time sensual acts if done at least reasonably well will get scored really well.. And choreographers who have been on this game knows this.
So if judges will in every dance celebrity show gives marks that way I guess it is not the choreographer's or dancing couple's fault for utilizing it! And depending on my initial analogy - if my fav does it I am happy it got great marks & if anyone other than my fav did it I'd hate it if it got great marks..

lol.. such is the ways of the world specially in desi fandoms.. 😆
Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

lol I wouldn't say anything cz u, me, the fandom i belong to, the fandoms who hate the fandom i belong to.. every single one of us would diss such an act done by anyone except our own fav lol and praise if it is done by our own fav..very desi behavior lol.. 😆

And specially cz every single time sensual acts if done at least reasonably well will get scored really well.. And choreographers who have been on this game knows this.
So if judges will in every dance celebrity show gives marks that way I guess it is not the choreographer's or dancing couple's fault for utilizing it! And depending on my initial analogy - if my fav does it I am happy it got great marks & if anyone other than my fav did it I'd hate it if it got great marks..

lol.. such is the ways of the world specially in desi fandoms.. 😆

I know n seriously I was kind of expecting this type of comments when I heard monaya will perform a sensual act.This type of acts did gets lots of criticism from desi fandom's.
Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is not surprising. If this same act would have
Been carried out by their favourite couple then it 
Would have been perfect and accepted. However it wasn't.   
Of course  I too knew that such critics and views would 
Be coming. But when the judges loved the act and majority fans 
 Enjoyed the act. That is main fact. Sanaya and Mohit 
 Were awesum and they carried out perfectly. 
So happy they r experimenting with different forms. 

TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol Ikr? Where was the dancing? They played with colours and slid off each other a bit- managed to mess up three times and still got 29. ðŸ˜²
I'm like "ok the performance was sensual enough to be different" but the scoring is on the basis of dance??? which was nearly non existent.
and don't get me started on the "family can watch together" comment, I watched with my mum and it was uncomfortable af. Terence, why would you lie like that.
JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly, where is the nach? Repeated sensuousness is just as annoying as nonstop melodrama.
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RollingStones

And the most irritating bit was Terence saying "this perf could be viewed with Family" ..Like SERIOSULY ..?? I was sitting with my Dad and sorry I felt totally uncomfortable watching it 

I totally agree with that. I was watching NB on TV with my mom and as soon I saw the precap before ad, i changed the channel and later watched Monaya's performance on the internet. even though I'm a huge Monaya fan, I couldn't watch their today's performance with my family and when Terrence said that I was like what ðŸ˜•
laalmirch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Xactly my thoughts..There were hardly had any dance steps and mohit he just lifts her in all acts atleast try to dance yaar, All other couples are trying to dance and contribute equally atleast they are trying bt here 90% of acts were done by sanaya and her husband is just lifting her 🥱 Totally over scored...Aashka and Brent scored aptly...Edited by Aishaahmd - 7 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is the problem with sensual acts- how to react to them is a huge conundrum.. If you appreciate them and take it their spirit you are "tharki". If you do not and find them offensive you are a prude. At least the latter group has the excuse of Indian sabhyata and sanskaar going for them.. However much of a hypocrisy that be.  

Nach baliye' s tagline in itself is Romance wala dance. So somedays it's dance, somedays it's romance. Same happens with emotional acts which have very less dancing. As much as we wish this was a dance show, it is not.. If the time share devoted to drama was not enough of a clue.. 

Terrence did seem rather excited after the act but he was sober enough to deduct his one mark for the slips in dancing..  ðŸ˜† Can you watch it with your family? Well that depends on the family, doesn't it? My family can, Terrence thinks his family can, Star plus is telecasting it at 8 to 9pm slot so they too think it's alright.. And then there is the remote..  

Originally posted by: spate22

Wow!! If Salman did it you guys would be lap it up!! Please!!

Shreya

LMAO ...🤣 ,you know I was thinking what is Salman (the actor) ref doing in this topic ??? And then I realised may she is talking about Salman Yousuf Khan (the dancer) but then too I still had taht question what he is doing in this topic ? 😆
Because I hate Salman for this very reason that his Choreography is nothing but filled with just lifts and sleazy moments which could be his way of hiding his weakness which was completely exposed when Shantannu literally ate him alive in that dance face off 😆

So my question still remains why Salman ref was made here ??🤣Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutebabbi

Look 2 m lyk two dandya sticks doing Garba ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

😆😆