Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

lol Ikr? Where was the dancing? They played with colours and slid off each other a bit- managed to mess up three times and still got 29. πŸ˜²

I'm like "ok the performance was sensual enough to be different" but the scoring is on the basis of dance??? which was nearly non existent.
and don't get me started on the "family can watch together" comment, I watched with my mum and it was uncomfortable af. Terence, why would you lie like that.

Exactly yo. Where was the dance? I don't have a problem with sensuality...but wait it was sensual?
IDK I might be the only one of a different opinion here, but it wasn't sensual. It was just okay...a play with colors mostly. Lol. 
I'm only miffed about the overscoring for a dance which lacked dance. Also am I the only one who thinks the song didn't actually match the conceptualization of the dance? 
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RollingStones

The Tharkiness word was actually used because of the very reason that there was zilch of dance and they were enjoying the sleazfest that was on display .
if I see a love making going on dance floor in the name of dance and judges enjoying that love making such people are Tharki for me .

Yes the theme is Romance wala dance ...so it's DANCE mixed with Romance ,not one day dance and other day Sleaziness in the name of Romance .

I am game for Sensous acts but then it's should have some substance and not make me cringe .

Like I said, how one perceives and responds to sensuality in an act is a personal and to an extent cultural thing.. Honestly, I am surprised Indian television and in particular a channel like Star Plus has grown up to accept that this is a normal part of life and telecast it in this slot.. What is acceptable for Terrence or Monaya may not be the same for everyone else, I agree.. But it's the idea that sex and sensuality is something to be brushed under the carpet is what I find the wrong mentality.. A lot of issues in our country would be solved if parents could be more open regarding this very normal and integral part of life.. 

The dance was less agreed but if someone could find "zilch" of dance I can think of 2 possibilities, either they were too aroused by the sensuality of it to notice anything else, or were too shy to see the act properly at all.. 
peeyara thumbnail

Haha ...considering how your Mom is , Aunty would have definitely sunoed you something...
I so wanted to change the channel when I was watching with Dad, but if I would have done that My dad wouldn't have allowed me to go back to NB . So I submissively gave in and cont watching ...πŸ˜† , but damn It was so Uncomfortable ...

I have given up on Divek , Vaibhav seems to have understood the couple's strength and ofcource Channel Politics so He is just going with the flow . Kuch kare bina hi Finals is waiting for him , so why take tension πŸ˜†
Don't get my started on DT the Actress , you know my thoughts...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Yes Mona-Vik , Dipika-Shoiab , Aashka Bret are the only couples who are concerned about Dancing . esp Mona-Vik they are like into full on Dancing ...
I like Vikrant-Arjun's moments yest ...

Yaar ... Aashka ia really graceful dancer but you know she needs to give that extra push which highlights her Dancing and that's why I was so glad when Terry pointed out the posture jhol that happened esp considering Sneha is Salsa Expert .
Ashka needs to take Dancing Seriously ...

πŸ˜† she would hv directly asked nach rahe ya kya kar rahe hai

Even I feel same about Vaibhav, soch raha hoga why to do mehnat when he can phal widout it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Mona-Vik hv full on dance but still dey are always scored less

About Aashka, she is so graceful but mehnat nhi karti yeh, she should deffo work harder, Brent always overshadows her
Sneha-Ruel should start giving her tough steps πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Monavik😳ppl actually expected sleazy acts from them but movik dancing is the best😳

I was one among them :P
I thot dey will do only bhojpuri dance n get away but they surprised me
Trying diff forms and and they do DANCE like full on dancing

Originally posted by: -Deepthi-

Like I said, how one perceives and responds to sensuality in an act is a personal and to an extent cultural thing.. Honestly, I am surprised Indian television and in particular a channel like Star Plus has grown up to accept that this is a normal part of life and telecast it in this slot.. What is acceptable for Terrence or Monaya may not be the same for everyone else, I agree.. But it's the idea that sex and sensuality is something to be brushed under the carpet is what I find the wrong mentality.. A lot of issues in our country would be solved if parents could be more open regarding this very normal and integral part of life.. 

The dance was less agreed but if someone could find "zilch" of dance I can think of 2 possibilities, either they were too aroused by the sensuality of it to notice anything else, or were too shy to see the act properly at all.. 

And there can be third possibility too ...A Naked Truth ...that There was actually no Dance ... πŸ˜†

No the sensuality whatever shown had No spark , so no It dint aroused me ..rather I got cringed ..
and about being shy , I guess I was not otherwise I wouldn't have waited till end expecting some dance to come ... so I stand by with the 3rd possibility . πŸ˜³

Well I don't consider ..the thumka bit or moving around by dragging hand  or sliding as Dance ...I guess we both have just different defination of Dance then . πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited : Dont think SP is too Sanskaari Channel , This is same channel who did telecast of bit overtly Consummation sequence at prime time ...TRP bhi kyaa kyaa karwata hian  πŸ˜†
Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: peeyara

πŸ˜† she would hv directly asked nach rahe ya kya kar rahe hai

Even I feel same about Vaibhav, soch raha hoga why to do mehnat when he can phal widout it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Mona-Vik hv full on dance but still dey are always scored less

About Aashka, she is so graceful but mehnat nhi karti yeh, she should deffo work harder, Brent always overshadows her
Sneha-Ruel should start giving her tough steps πŸ˜†

I so agree Sneha-Ruel need to tighten grip and making Aashka take the dance seriously  and more importantly try diff dance forms ...

About Vaibhav ... πŸ˜† . 

Mona-Vik surprised me this week . Happy  to see some good dancing .

Edited by RollingStones - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
when will Mohit dance and not lift...ab toh Krantu bhi dance bahut karne lag gaya hai. πŸ˜³
laalmirch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

when will Mohit dance and not lift...ab toh Krantu bhi dance bahut karne lag gaya hai.😳

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† iam also waiting for ths...par ladka toh pair hila neka kasam khaaya ha i guess πŸ˜•Edited by Aishaahmd - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BB10

when will Mohit dance and not lift...ab toh Krantu bhi dance bahut karne lag gaya hai. πŸ˜³

Nishant playing safe ... make Mohit do just the Lifts and give so called "Sensuous" acts . 
Tharki judges are there to give Laddoos... πŸ˜† 
drashti38 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nishant playing safe ... make Mohit do just the Lifts and give so called "Sensuous" acts . 
Tharki judges are there to give Laddoos... πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†