Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for the PM Shanaya..Thanks for suggesting,,
.Nice story and beautifully written..Nandini...you both are very talented writers...
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Part 1:
@Shano- πŸ€—
First of all super sorry for being super duper late hun  

Now I have to commend you on your attention to detail πŸ‘πŸ‘, you have such a fab style of writing hun πŸ˜³
I love the song you chose for Noor, it suits her personality πŸ‘πŸ‘
Noor getting authoritative and jealous on random fan-girling is adorable πŸ˜†
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Shanocim πŸ€—
First of all super sorry for being so late 😳😳, I just had a few exams lined up but now I'm free as a bird πŸ˜ƒ

Part 2:

The first para and all about the sleeping beauties in the lectures is so relate-able, its brought me back to my college days when we all used yawn all day long πŸ˜†
Ahh Zee decoding all women in a single line, lol. Its is true though, and Noor blushing away coz she madly in love with him πŸ˜³
That "Bada Slow Antenna..." line cracked me so bad lmao πŸ€£. He deserved another smacking for that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So Zee has Mommy issues? Is this why he's a little (if not a lot) dominating?
Noor having a little tea party with Elizabeth Bennett πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. She's soo cute! Remembering the first moment Zee walked into her life.

Little Zee and Noor's convo is so endearing, Zee acting like a strong kid while Noor telling him that its to be sad and even scared. Zee trusting her with harsh realities of his life. Noor has always been such a cutiepatootie, sitting down next to him saying she has all the time in the world for him πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. Its such a sweet beginning for the two 

Sometimes, we as adults, act super selfish. We destroy the worlds of these tiny humans. I'm not saying that divorcing someone is wrong, coz sometimes its the only option. But I hate seeing the children suffer. 

Zee's attitude towards his Mum, reminds me soo much of Kerim and Farhattein Ilgaz's relationship πŸ˜³. They leave their kids behind without giving it a second thought and then beg for forgiveness like all those years of pain can be wiped out with an apology.

Zee going all red with jealousy while seeing Noor get cosy and smiley with Samar, I'm still not sure if he loves her or its just a little possessiveness coz she's the only female who holds importance in his life. And he's so dominating man! Or maybe he's right about Samar πŸ˜²

I won't judge until I've read all the parts πŸ˜ƒ

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Unresd My Spot On Page 11. <3
pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharda_123

Awesome update dear

Thanks for pm

Thank you so much. ❀️

Stay tuned..
pcnsb thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOVE.GOLD

Loved it Nandini 

Quite emotional and beautiful update 
I really feel for Noor she is suffering a lot 
Zeeshan is using all his Rights on her without giving her any right  
Samar correctly pointed that in such friendship or relationship she will be ultimately sufferer  
Zeeshan created a huge scene seeing Noir and Samar hand in hand for sure he has feelings for her πŸ˜³ 
Even Noor confessed her feelings in spur of anger and impulse making Zeeshan realize reality 
Zeeshan was stunned for a while and even Noor was absolutely clueless about his reaction ... Let's see how all this change their relationship πŸ˜Š 
Waiting to read more 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much for this lovely comment Goldie. ❀️
I'm so glad you loved the update. πŸ˜³

Yes, Zeeshan is trying to control Noor's life just because he's her best friend and he thinks it as a right thing to do. But he doesn't knows that it might just ruin their friendship.
But like said, no one's perfect!
Everybody learns from their own mistakes.

We'll have to see what twists and turns Zeeshan's possessiveness and Noor's innocence would bring in their lives. 😊

Stay tuned.
Nandini
pcnsb thumbnail

Thank you so much!! πŸ˜³
pcnsb thumbnail

Originally posted by: akriti154

Beautiful update
zee is so possessive fr her
aamar was right in pointing things out
noor confessed taking him by a surprise
n is even avoiding him bt he's feeling empty without her
continue soon
thnxx 4 pm

Thank you so much for your lovely comment Akriti. πŸ˜³

Yes, Zee is very possessive of her but how much is that justified, I can't comment. πŸ˜•
Someone had to make Noor face the reality, so why not Samar! 

Noor confessed and that kind of was needed for Zeeshan to look deeper into his heart for what he feels for her. Is it just friendship?

Stay tuned..
Nandini
pcnsb thumbnail

Originally posted by: chik

Thanks for the PM Shanaya..Thanks for suggesting,,
.Nice story and beautifully written..Nandini...you both are very talented writers...

Thank you so much dear! πŸ˜³

I'm glad you're loving the story. Hope you'll love it even more in future. πŸ˜Š

Stay tuned..

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Part 3:
The best thing about your FFs Shano is your Female Protagonists are real women, no-nonsense, no-make-up-real women. πŸ˜³

You incorporated The Bachelor in your FF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Noor's reaction is exactly how we both felt while watching the glimpses of it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor Samar is on the receiving end of Noor's ignorance! I really wish she'd just talk to him πŸ˜³. I didn't really like the way she shrugged him off πŸ˜­. But then she felt so bad about it. Zeeshan deserves a nice kick on his bum for making her go all cold-turkey on Samar 

Also he's so dominating! 

Noor and Ahmed's convo about Zee and her defending him πŸ˜³So Ahmed has decided on his would-be-Bahu and the son is still clueless about it πŸ˜†
I like how Ahmed said that Zee needs to get his crap together and realise his feelings for her, coz she won't sit her entire life waiting for him. πŸ‘

Zee may be a dominating jack-ass but I absolutely love his banters with Noor, they are way too adorable πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

The marriage convo ending in absolute awkwardness πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Absolutely in love with your writing skills Shanocim πŸ€—