Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: LOVE.GOLD

Loved it Shanu awesome update 

Love you lots πŸ€— 
Zeeshan is a carefree guy who doesn't like boundages Noor definitely is indulged with a wrong person 
Both have different POV about love and being emotional girl I think Moor will be the ultimate sufferer 
This all marriage talks are serious but I really hope that Zeeshan values it on time  
I really love Noors innocence ... She for no reason blasted on Samar but later corrected it too πŸ˜Š 
She even scolds Zee for making her do all this 
Waiting for more 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š

Glad you loved it Goldie, love you lots too. πŸ€—
Zeeshan and Noor are definitely two contrast personalities and you're right that being the emotional, innocent one Noor is bound to suffer the most out of two. 

Noor's innocence is lovable. <3
Stay Tuned. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: sharda_123

Lovely superb update dear

Thanks for pm

Thank you. 
Stay Update. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

good...

Thank you. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: akriti154

Noor is so cute yrr
she's behaving rudely wid samar cz zee doesn't like it wen he's around
bt corrected it too
he's possessive abt her bt marriage is nowhere on his mind
continue soon
thnxxx 4 pm

Noor is definitely cute. πŸ˜³
You'll discover more about Zeeshan.
Thank you Akriti. 
Stay Tuned. πŸ˜Š
pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Res. <3
--------------
Holy Cow! πŸ˜²
I literally forgot about this resd space and you didn't even reminded me about it. But anyways, I'm here now. πŸ˜†β€οΈ

To begin with, what I feel is that Zeeshan takes Noor and her place in his life very casual and granted. The way he just dismissed the talk about his and Noor's future is actually alarkinh and I really feel for Noor who'll suffer eventually being the sensitive one. 
I'm glad that things have sorted out between Samar and Noor, and the latter has shown enough courage to stop putting up with his dictating shit. πŸ‘

Samar is an adorable, sensible guy and I loved how he himself came up to talk to Noor instead of sitting and sulking. <3
His cute confession that he indeed likes our Noor and how bravely he took Noor's decision. Pure Gentleman. πŸ‘πŸ‘
I really want to give him a hug for this. :*
And here comes, "Im Noor's Best Friend, So I Have Rights On Her Y'all." Zeeshan. πŸ₯±
The audacity with which he bosses Noor around with what to do and what not gets on my nerves! πŸ˜‘
I'm glad Samar stood up for him and Noor! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Though the fight was ugly, but whatever Samar was bang on and surely we will all see a glimpse of it in future updates.

Noor's outburst was so justified! πŸ‘
I LOVED how she pointed out that it's just Zeeshan's big male ego which just couldn't see Noor happy in any other guy's company. πŸ‘
He doesn't wants her for himself neither will he let her be of someone else's. Hypocrite! πŸ˜‘
Noor's sudden love confession was surely baffling for both and them and being the innocent soul, she definitely takes everything to her heart. 
I can understand when she felt that all of that not only tattered her image, her character but also made her guilty in front of Zeeshan. 
The scene where she cries in Ayesha's embrace letting out all her grief was so endearing and reminded me of my own relationship with my mum. β€οΈ
Seriously, I never missed having a sibling for she was always there for me. <3

Ayesha's soothing, sensible words surely calmed Noor down a lot. I loved how she pointed out that may be her confession would let Zeeshan ponder over his feelings. πŸ˜³
Even my mum always has the right things to say when I'm troubled or worried. <3
And Zeeshan is so lost without Noor. I'm somewhere glad that he's realizing Noor's importance in his life but let's see for how far? πŸ˜³

Update Soon Love! πŸ€—
Edited by .Archangel. - 6 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update dear
Thanks for pm
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it Nandini 
Quite emotional and beautiful update 
I really feel for Noor she is suffering a lot 
Zeeshan is using all his Rights on her without giving her any right  
Samar correctly pointed that in such friendship or relationship she will be ultimately sufferer  
Zeeshan created a huge scene seeing Noir and Samar hand in hand for sure he has feelings for her πŸ˜³ 
Even Noor confessed her feelings in spur of anger and impulse making Zeeshan realize reality 
Zeeshan was stunned for a while and even Noor was absolutely clueless about his reaction ... Let's see how all this change their relationship πŸ˜Š 
Waiting to read more 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
@Shano- Thanks for suggesting me this FF hun πŸ€—
____
Just finished the prologue πŸ˜ƒ
I like how the story kept transitioning between the real time traffic scene and earlier memories, it was very smooth πŸ‘
Also the characters seem fun, their banter and teasing each other, it all is so real πŸ˜›.
I loved their nickname 😳, they say them a lot though πŸ˜†

The Pir Baba stuff gave me Shehr-e-Zaat vibes, it took me back those days 

Judging by the prologue I feel Zeeshan changed a lot after getting engaged, maybe even took her for granted.

Also why was the remembering the grass scene a bad nostalgia for Noor? Is it because Zee changed? Or did I skip a part of it?

Can't wait to read all the parts πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 6 years ago
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update
zee is so possessive fr her
aamar was right in pointing things out
noor confessed taking him by a surprise
n is even avoiding him bt he's feeling empty without her
continue soon
thnxx 4 pm