Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Zeeshan part was so Nice.😊
Noor and Zeeshan Bonding was so Nice.😊
The Whole Part was so Interestingly explained.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu

Hey dear! πŸ˜³

I'm glad you enjoyed reading the update. ❀️
Noor and Zeeshan's friendship is beautiful. 

Stay tuned to have more it. πŸ˜Š
Will update soon.
Keep commenting. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by .Archangel.

Unresd On Page 7. πŸ˜ƒ

Replied on Pg. 8. πŸ˜›
Edited by pcnsb - 6 years ago
Originally posted by akriti154

Awsm update
zee has a bad past cz pf failed relationship pf his parents
he doesn't believe in marriage
zee was getting jealous
he has feelings fr her
continue soon
thnxxx 4 pm

Akriti. πŸ€—

I'm glad you enjoyed reading the update. ❀️

Zeeshan's faith in relationships have been lost because of his parent's failed marriage. We'll have to see if his faith restores in it or not?! πŸ˜³

Zee was jealous, being her best friend. You'll have to read further to know abt his feelings more. πŸ˜Š

Stay tuned.
Will update soon. 
Keep commenting. πŸ˜ƒ
Will update this week. 😊 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Res  / Unres
----------------------------

Absolutely loved loved loved the chapter !! ❀️

In the opening scene, we see Noor ignoring Samar. Poor guy! 
Unfortunately, Noor took Zeeshan's advice to ignore him. But isn't she an adult and mature enough to judge whom she wants to be friends with and with whom she doesn't?! πŸ˜•

But. But. But. that whole scene was Noor's entry in the cafeteria. I LOVED how Noor is shown as an exception from the other girls in St. Xavier. πŸ‘
I love her for that !! ❀️

I mean cummon girls, its college, a place to study not a runaway of Ellie Saab or Zuhair Murad to showcase your high heels and obnoxious make up. 

Her flowy skirt, off shoulder white crop top and colorful bangles with no make up policy was indeed a breath of fresh air. She must be looking so gorgeous.

Seriously, Is The Bachelor series even worthy to be discussed in so much detail?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
I feel like throwing up at mere concept of the show.  
I LOVED LOVED how Noor slammed their mouths shut calling that show shitty! Wayy to go girl ! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Then, Noor's hilarious rant as she ate Zeeshan's head while criticizing that show was so so us!! I remember we had same sort of conversation when you told me abt this show. It's a Bull Shit show. 🀬 

Her Bleaching My Ears was so you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Again, Zeeshan and Noor's POV's abt love, relationships and marriage is beautifully juxtaposed. I love Noor for her innocence! How cutely she said that she wants a "Mukkamal Mohabbat Ki Dastaan!"

Don't worry Darling. You'll have your own fairytale love story. Your prince is waiting to sweep you away with him and trust me, reality is going to be more beautiful than your imagination even. ❀️

Noor was real rude to Samar in football field. πŸ˜³
My Poor Samar doesn't even knows what wrong did he do to deserve that. I felt for him. 

But it was endearing to see Noor feeling bad, coz being gold hearted, she can't bear with the fact that she was so rude with him. That is one reason why I love you, Noor. Your innocence is just too pure! ❀️

Her firm confrontation with Zeeshan was bang on! πŸ‘
The way she accused Zeeshan for making her behave so strangely with her friend and I was like, Dude! She's got it!
But alas, Zeeshan intimidated her yet again. πŸ€” 

Her way of apologizing to Samar was adorable and I loved how Samar even understood it and let it go. πŸ˜Š
Cute!!

The whole exchange between Ahmed and Noor was so so cute. Noor, no doubt shares a beautiful bond with him. πŸ˜³
So, Noor loves Zeeshan!
That was quite understandable in previous updates too and even Ahmed, Sikander, Ayesha sees them as prospective couple and wants to get them married. 

But their presumption that Zeeshan too loves Noor is a little disturbing. Noor too believes that Zeeshan loves her but doesn't knows how to express it. 
Oh Well, I don't know. He doesn't seems so, to me at least. πŸ˜•

I just hope this doesn't goes wrong way. πŸ˜Š

I'm glad they decided to talk to him, but still hints? I think they need to have a proper, straight and clear conversation with him. 

Again, we get a cute sequence of Noor and Zeeshan's friendship. They are adorable as best friends and makes me want to overlook Zeeshan's unreasonable control or domination over Noor's life. I can for time being. πŸ˜›

Dinner portion was cute. πŸ˜³

Ahmed tries to dig out Zeeshan's feelings and it is exactly what I feared. Now, either Zeeshan is just taking everything too casual, not understanding the gravity of situation or it's a clear indication for Noor to move past him. 
I'm curious to know the answer! πŸ˜ƒ
Loved the update!

Update soon!
Nandini
Edited by pcnsb - 6 years ago
Loved it Shanu awesome update 
Love you lots πŸ€— 
Zeeshan is a carefree guy who doesn't like boundages Noor definitely is indulged with a wrong person 
Both have different POV about love and being emotional girl I think Moor will be the ultimate sufferer 
This all marriage talks are serious but I really hope that Zeeshan values it on time  
I really love Noors innocence ... She for no reason blasted on Samar but later corrected it too πŸ˜Š 
She even scolds Zee for making her do all this 
Waiting for more 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
Lovely superb update dear
Thanks for pm
Noor is so cute yrr
she's behaving rudely wid samar cz zee doesn't like it wen he's around
bt corrected it too
he's possessive abt her bt marriage is nowhere on his mind
continue soon
thnxxx 4 pm
Originally posted by pcnsb

Res  / Unres
----------------------------

Absolutely loved loved loved the chapter !! ❀️

In the opening scene, we see Noor ignoring Samar. Poor guy! 
Unfortunately, Noor took Zeeshan's advice to ignore him. But isn't she an adult and mature enough to judge whom she wants to be friends with and with whom she doesn't?! πŸ˜•

Hello Love! πŸ€—
I'm just so happy to see you here! :*
Regarding Noor, I was thinking this and it's stupid that Noor should let Zeeshan dictate her, but then look at it this way they've been friends since childhood and that too best friends so it's gradual that she doesn't says no to anything that he says thinking that he'll think what's the best for her.
It's lovable till a certain extent but after that it's suffocating. 

But. But. But. that whole scene was Noor's entry in the cafeteria. I LOVED how Noor is shown as an exception from the other girls in St. Xavier. πŸ‘
I love her for that !! ❀️

I mean cummon girls, its college, a place to study not a runaway of Ellie Saab or Zuhair Murad to showcase your high heels and obnoxious make up. 

Noor is beauty in simplicity! πŸ˜³
She doesn't needs to do all of that crap cuz she's beautiful without it and personally I agree that college is a place to study and not a runway.πŸ₯±
Also Noor is an exception cuz she got the opportunity solely on her qualifications so she definitely wants to use it to the fullest. 

Her flowy skirt, off shoulder white crop top and colorful bangles with no make up policy was indeed a breath of fresh air. She must be looking so gorgeous.

Ah! I'm so glad you loved it. <3
I could imagine her, hence included it. β€οΈ

Seriously, Is The Bachelor series even worthy to be discussed in so much detail?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
I feel like throwing up at mere concept of the show.  
I LOVED LOVED how Noor slammed their mouths shut calling that show shitty! Wayy to go girl ! πŸ‘πŸ‘

I agree, the show has a pathetic concept of love and intimacy and is like a guy is licensed to bang all the girls and the same is in The Bachelorette just vice versa.🀒
And then, all the popular faces from both the series meet in Bachelor In Paradise. What's worse is they keep claiming their love as if they're really hit by it! πŸ˜‘😑
Apni Noor has a totally different concept of love and intimacy which would be fulfilled very soon. 
The whole credit for this part goes to you, so claps for you! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Then, Noor's hilarious rant as she ate Zeeshan's head while criticizing that show was so so us!! I remember we had same sort of conversation when you told me abt this show. It's a Bull Shit show. 🀬 

Her Bleaching My Ears was so you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Again, Zeeshan and Noor's POV's abt love, relationships and marriage is beautifully juxtaposed. I love Noor for her innocence! How cutely she said that she wants a "Mukkamal Mohabbat Ki Dastaan!"

Don't worry Darling. You'll have your own fairytale love story. Your prince is waiting to sweep you away with him and trust me, reality is going to be more beautiful than your imagination even. ❀️

Noor eating Zeeshan's head was kinda like our phone conversations where I keep eating your head and ranting how pathetic an actor or a show is. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β€οΈ
So Hi-5 for that! I love our phone/WhatsApp chats. :*

I use "Bleaching My Ears/Eyes!" when I'm thoroughly disgusted by something and guess Noor is exactly that right now. πŸ˜†

The Best Thing about this story apart from what I mentioned that you know a a character is wrong but can't be blamed cuz of the situations is how their thoughts are aligned to show the similarities or differences. β­οΈ
For the time being, the contrast between Noor and Zeeshan's thoughts is kind of a hint to the future. πŸ˜³

Noor's simplicity and innocence is what takes away the heart of that man whom she is destined to be with. β€οΈ
Just a little more wait and all her dreams will be fulfilled and how! *_*

Noor was real rude to Samar in football field. πŸ˜³
My Poor Samar doesn't even knows what wrong did he do to deserve that. I felt for him. 

But it was endearing to see Noor feeling bad, coz being gold hearted, she can't bear with the fact that she was so rude with him. That is one reason why I love you, Noor. Your innocence is just too pure! ❀️

Her firm confrontation with Zeeshan was bang on! πŸ‘
The way she accused Zeeshan for making her behave so strangely with her friend and I was like, Dude! She's got it!
But alas, Zeeshan intimidated her yet again. πŸ€” 

Trust Me, I felt so bad when Noor was so rude to Samar. 
And that too for no reason, cuz liking someone isn't a crime and definitely Zeeshan is no one to tell her whom to talk to and not. 
Noor definitely has a heart of gold and this sole quality makes her different from all the others. <3

I felt that blast of anger from Noor was very necessary for Zeeshan to tell him that she isn't afraid of him and can give it back to him when required.
Again a hint to the near future, but she got overruled again cuz Zeeshan is her best friend and she doesn't wants to lose his friendship taken into account that she loves him too.

Her way of apologizing to Samar was adorable and I loved how Samar even understood it and let it go. πŸ˜Š
Cute!!

The whole exchange between Ahmed and Noor was so so cute. Noor, no doubt shares a beautiful bond with him. πŸ˜³
So, Noor loves Zeeshan!
That was quite understandable in previous updates too and even Ahmed, Sikander, Ayesha sees them as prospective couple and wants to get them married. 

Noor is a cutie pie so her ways of apologizing had to be cute too, and also Samar is a sensible guy more than the impulsive Zeeshan. πŸ˜ƒ
I'm glad you loved it. 

Ahmed and Noor's bond is lovable and also, he treats her like a daughter cuz Noor was the one who brought out his son from that dark phase in his childhood.
Noor's tender feelings for Zeeshan were very obvious in the previous updates. 
The three adults see them as a prospective couple considering that they've been together since childhood. 

But their presumption that Zeeshan too loves Noor is a little disturbing. Noor too believes that Zeeshan loves her but doesn't knows how to express it. 
Oh Well, I don't know. He doesn't seems so, to me at least. πŸ˜•

I just hope this doesn't goes wrong way. πŸ˜Š

I'm glad they decided to talk to him, but still hints? I think they need to have a proper, straight and clear conversation with him. 

You know the adults and Noor took out this presumption cuz like I said, they spend most of their time together, are together since childhood hence the natural conclusion that they might want to marry and settle down happily. It isn't a hard and fast rule that best friend's don't marry, they do and remain the happiest. 
I guess the hints cuz he's too young, so the straight talk to marriage can baffle him considering the flawed personality of his. πŸ˜›

Regarding love, I too don't know man. πŸ˜•

Again, we get a cute sequence of Noor and Zeeshan's friendship. They are adorable as best friends and makes me want to overlook Zeeshan's unreasonable control or domination over Noor's life. I can for time being. πŸ˜›

Dinner portion was cute. πŸ˜³

Like I said, you know he's wrong but still you can't blame him cuz they've been together when they were kids. That means something!

Ahmed tries to dig out Zeeshan's feelings and it is exactly what I feared. Now, either Zeeshan is just taking everything too casual, not understanding the gravity of situation or it's a clear indication for Noor to move past him. 
I'm curious to know the answer! πŸ˜ƒ
Loved the update!

It can be the fact that he takes her too much granted knowing she'll be always there for him. 
He's casual cuz he thinks that, even if he breaks her heart or makes her wait she'll be there waiting around for him but that won't be the case. 

Update soon!
Nandini

I'm so glad that you loved it so much. <3
Love you. β€οΈ