Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Ek Ek Kar ke sab ka number lag raha hai.

Waiting for Nepotism Castle demolition.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really like what she said. Sonakshi could have she wasn't doing and ended it.But she went on about her dreams and taking digs and then ended it with even more despicable tone. It's really good to see these previlaged,spoilt and entitled brats getting what they deserve. And for Sonakshi,she is just giving one reason after another to dislike her. And like someone said, she sounds even more deplorable than Sonam,which is quite a feat.Edited by NautankiSaali - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I'm in the minority, but I DISAGREE with Sona Mohapatra wholeheartedly.

First of all... it's a freaking JUSTIN BIEBER concert ðŸ˜†
Gurl, if Sonakshi was performing the Indian National Anthem as the opening act for Barbra Streisand, then maybe, just maybe, you might have a point.
But Justin Bieber? Really queen? He's a pompous "pop star" who has been exposed several times for his RACIST attitudes (several videos out there of him using the N word) and he's basically this generation's Britney Spears. So Sonakshi performing at his show is no big deal at all.

That's not the point. Regardless of what you think of Bieber or his personality, it's a fact that he's a big name and the singer that got to perform at such an event would be getting a major opportunity. The fact that some entitled star kid that recorded two songs with autotune gets this thrown into her lap when there are so many real singers who need this boost is downright abominable. 

Even if Sona is jealous as you claim, that still doesn't disprove her point. I'm glad people are finally calling out the nepotism and entitlement of Bollywood. This kind of atmosphere prevents so many deserving people from moving ahead because overprivileged people with high reaching connections are taking all the spots. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 7 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NEPOTISM? Justin Bheiber is Sonakshi's chacha-ka-beta?
The term you're looking for might be CONNECTIONS.
Sonakshi got the gig because she's got a good team around her. 
Something SonaMoha should try instead of trolling girls more successful than her.
Mohapatra should complain to the people who booked the artists.
If Sonakshi was offered something, if she's happy doing it and the money's good, then why the hell would she say no.
"Oh no, sorry sir, I don't want 50K to perform at a show, please give it to lesser known artistes such as Sona Mohapatra ji who is also very gracious and gregarious" - really?!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Sonakshi performed for Coldplay concert too? Wow! 
I am glad people are speaking up more and more about nepotism and the privileges insiders enjoy.
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

NEPOTISM? Justin Bheiber is Sonakshi's chacha-ka-beta?

The term you're looking for might be CONNECTIONS.
Sonakshi got the gig because she's got a good team around her. 
Something SonaMoha should try instead of trolling girls more successful than her.
Mohapatra should complain to the people who booked the artists.
If Sonakshi was offered something, if she's happy doing it and the money's good, then why the hell would she say no.
"Oh no, sorry sir, I don't want 50K to perform at a show, please give it to lesser known artistes such as Sona Mohapatra ji who is also very gracious and gregarious" - really?!

And instead be shameless and accept something u can't even do and embarrass yourself. It's all about money isn't it. No appreciation for art. 
Why do people take Sona Mohapatra seriously?

She's a clown and is known for having a big mouth and jumping in between everyone's debate and arguement. Someone tell her that her husband won't get more movies neither will she get more songs by doing all this drama

I get why she came in favour for Malik brothers - they gave offered her that mediocre song from Khoobsurat
romajoyi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sona is just bitter but I can't ignore her valid points
though her throwing was aggressive. I am glad this nepotism produced kid got the slap on her face. now I am waiting for other lazy and talentless star kid to have a reality check.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSvZsB_OaQg[/YOUTUBE]
Sonakshi Sinha's performance 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beB_D4VZBLA[/YOUTUBE]

Sona Mohapatra 
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSoundOfMusic

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSvZsB_OaQg[/YOUTUBE]

Sonakshi Sinha's performance

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beB_D4VZBLA[/YOUTUBE]