Posted: 3 months ago

Vicky

Ranveer

Ranbir

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Vicky, Ranveer, Ranbir

for the latter: I wonder if he succeeds to shed his playing of a manchild character now (with Ramayana)...the last one (if I got it right through the clips and reading) seems to have shown the most immature one throughout the whole movie (the wild beard certainly not making a difference).

Vicky and Ranveer are different in their acting...Vicky (imo) being the most mature one.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ranveer

Vicky

I don't think Animal even deserves to be ranked alongside the other two. He is dead last of every ranking whether best actor, best looking, best husband, best father, best human being, etc.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

If I have to account for versatility and range, then it’s:

1. Ranveer 

2. Vicky 

3. Ranbir 

Ranbir is good his roles are mostly the same, his acting in Animal was similar to Sanju. Vicky is really good too but I think there’s certain thing he can’t pull off. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 months ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

All 3 have something that the other can't pull off. I have seen vicky in few films. With rs or rk i will say rs > rk because he can lootera and gully boy and bbb or say a khilji. Like he can be all be it soft or subtle or have angst or be loud or a quintessential hero. Rk i dont know in some emotional scenes his eyes fail whereas the rest of the face emotes nice. His eyes look blank. Rs can channel in the emotion through eyes.

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

All 3 have something that the other can't pull off. I have seen vicky in few films. With rs or rk i will say rs > rk because he can lootera and gully boy and bbb or say a khilji. Like he can be all be it soft or subtle or have angst or be loud or a quintessential hero. Rk i dont know in some emotional scenes his eyes fail whereas the rest of the face emotes nice. His eyes look blank. Rs can channel in the emotion through eyes.

Idk if I agree with everything you have posted but RK's eyes really conveyed nothing in so many scenes of Animal

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Both Ranbir and Ranveer are incredibly talented. Personally, I lean towards Ranveer on screen. Vicky's got talent, but when it comes to personality, broad appeal, and charisma, he's not quite there.