Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Sona!👏 Im no fan of Mohapatra but Sonakshi deserved this big time! The lady is filled with arrogance. About time people took a stand ! 
Sonakshi tried doing a sushant here.😆 Was being over smart & ended up looking like an idiot. 

IDK what dreams she was talking about. I m not a singer, have no skills, but i like singing so which fool will give me opportunity to sing live in a concert?😆 Unless ive some influence. N this is what is nepotism. Sonakshi getting to sing in a concert instead of so many other talented singers out there! 
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Justin beiber ka hi concert hai na? Mozart toh nahin???? 
That said - go sona...  Whenever sonakshi opens her mouth she sounds so arrogant and entitled...  Imagine this is how star kids are when they are trying to be likeable to the public...  Real life mein toh apne apko kahin ka raja samajhte honge..   
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Btw i loved this line

She is free like anyone else to pursue any dream. Please do it honestly and don't assume your dream is more valid than any other person's because you are in an industry that works like an enlarged family and mostly backs only insiders and the ones who suck up to you. Win your place under the arc lights on merit. 

Thats what we say about nepotism too.  If it was ONLY about getting a launch film like the starkids love to say,  no one would mind.  But its this constant cutting of line without talent that people hate. 
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sonakshi is successful? Lol the only reason she made it in bollywood was becoz of nepotism, otherwise she is just Talentless, horrendous actor and even more horrendous singer.. Plus her arrogance really puts me off.. 🤢Edited by ..SHIVANI.. - 7 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Personally I like Sona Mohapatra's singing, "main toh piya se" was quite nice and she has a good control over her voice which shows in the murkis she takes in the stanzas..and I fully stand by what she and other singers say regarding the issue.. if Sonakshi were not a star kid, wud she have gotten this offer? How is it not "line cutting"? Sonakshi's arrogance shows everytime she says something, whether the trolling video for the pilot or her doctors' kids statement.. 
When singers attempt acting, they also get poor reviews for poor performances which is justified.. same goes here..sonakshi cannot sing for her life.. yes, the organisers deserve equal amount of ridicule for the whole saga as well.. 
HYAN thumbnail
The girl can't even get a handful of people to the theatre for her film and one expects her to headline a concert to draw in audience? 
And someone said Sona is jealous of Sonakshi because she is more popular than her? I guess one has to attend the innumerable concerts and gigs in colleges and institutions around the country to see what Sona Mohapatra's popularity is. Give Sonakshi a concert of her own that does not involve any known singer and let's see whether even a fraction of the humongous crowd that attends Sona Mohapatra's gig even bothers to watch Sonakshi singing live.

I love Sona Mohapatra for always speaking her mind and and standing by what she says. Be it Salman,the backlash over her Rangabati,Mood Indigo or this.She never minces her words.Her words as killer as her voice!

And why won't a singer be offended when a voice like this is chosen over trained singers for headlining a concert?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k9ZFRiHkjA[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k9ZFRiHkjA

Edited by HYAN - 7 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah it is name calling and body shamming, but I wish someone starts the #Bimbo_Motakshi trending in tweeter.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Hats off to Sona M for speaking up! 👏
And I'm happy that more and more people are speaking up on nepotism / privileges that insiders are enjoying.
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i have seen sona mohapatra  walking on the ramp in fashion shows.  shouldn't she stick to her singing?   😆😆
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
How can she sing? 😭 Did she not hear her own voice? 🤣