Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Beautiful FF. keep writing.
Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This story is just great with awesome POV's and characters

Don't stop writting or get dissappointed with lack of likes or comments just be positive and focus on ur work. Your work is amazing

Continue soon. Waiting for update

P.s I'm following ur story from start but didn't comment. Silent reader. So for worry there are more people who must be reading ur story silently. Just be positive
-Aarfa- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaiya10

This story is just great with awesome POV's and characters

Don't stop writting or get dissappointed with lack of likes or comments just be positive and focus on ur work. Your work is amazing

Continue soon. Waiting for update

P.s I'm following ur story from start but didn't comment. Silent reader. So for worry there are more people who must be reading ur story silently. Just be positive

But for a writer here, feedback is the most important thing.. Thats the only source of motivation.. 😔

I hope you will keep commenting from now on and other silent readers too.. 

Thanks and keep reading👍🏼
Brindha87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi yaar it was awesome...
Really very interesting. ...
Waiting for ur update .

The Royal Race between all 6, isn't it 😉

Eagerly waiting to know what had happened in that Royal Meet 

And a small request, can u pls update all in English.
I'm not that much good in understanding Hindi...
Edited by Brindha87 - 6 years ago
-Aarfa- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 7. Misfortunes. 
"Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?" 

Anika Maheshwari 

As soon as Oberois left, maa was continously blabbering about the good old days when Oberois and Maheshwaris were very close and were like a big one family.
"Unki taraf se yeh pahel, yeh rishta shayad phir se wo din wapis le aye.", she said but on seeing our dull faces, she realised something is wrong. 

We thought there's no point hiding such a thing from her. We four are only each other's family and strength pillars too. 

Maa is emotional but I belive she's the strongest among us too. After Papa's demise she just didn't handle us, her three little daughters but the whole Raigarh until me and Gauri become enough capable to take away all her responsibilities. 

We told mom about the deal Shivaay has put forward. She was indeed shocked because suddenly all her dreams shattered. She was hurt and we could see it so we decided to talk about it later and give each one of us a little time to think rationally but Gauri barked into my room as soon as I changed and got myself comfortable. 

I was wearing a green nightwear with my hairs tied in a side braid. 

Gauri was wearing an off-white loose top with grey shorts while her hair were carelessly made up into a bun. 

"Kya baat hui thi Shivaay aur tere beech?", She asked immediately. 
"Mahesh uncle aarhe hai abhi.. Unke saath bethke hi baat karte hai..", I told her. 
"Hmari baat me Mahesh uncle ka kya kaam ?", She asked. 
"Gauri.. Kisi decision pe pahunchne se phele mujhe Raigarh ki exact situation Jan ni hai.. Ki hum kuch karsakte hai ya phir.." 
"Ya phir?", She asked cutting me in between. 

I sighed. 
It's gonna be difficult., How should I make her understand we have to consider Shivaay's deal. 

"Anika kya chal rha hai tere dimag me? You are scaring me!", she said shooking me up. 
"Gauri please samajhne ki koshish kar..", I tried to make her understand but she again didn't let me complete, "Kya samjhu me? Are you out of your mind? Kahin tu.. Kya kaha tujhe Shivaay ne just tell me.. Did he blackmail you?", She asked being half afraid and half angry. 

"We have to be practical Gauri.. Unhone jo kaha vo sach hai.. People are loosing faith in us.. We have to do something."
Why are you making this even more difficult for me Gauri? 

"Mujhe kuch nhi sun na.. I won't let you do this foolishness.. Chahe kuch bhi hojaye!", she said indignantly. 

Before I could say anything, we heard a knock at the door. A servant was there and told us to come downstairs as Mahesh uncle is about to arrive inside the mansion. We nodded and he went away. 

" Mujhe bhi yeh karne ka koi shauk nhi hai.. Par agar raigarh keliye mujhe yeh karna pdha toh I will do it and I want you to be my strength not my weakness Gauri.", I said almost breaking up but went downstairs after composing myself. 

-----

Gauri Maheshwari 

" No! No! No! ", I chanted to myself," Yeh nhi hosakta.. I can't let Anika do this. ", I told myself and followed my stupid elder sister downstairs. 

As I came downstairs, I saw Mahesh uncle already present there. He was looking quite tensed. He asked me and Anika to come with him and have a talk. Anika asked Bhavya to be with Maa. 

We three went to our study and sat there. 
"Kya baat hai uncle? Sab thiik hai na?", Anika asked. 
"Anika Raigarh me tumhara rishta tootne ki khabar leak hogyi hai..", Mahesh uncle told us. 

"What?", I exclaimed, "How this is even possible?" 
"No idea about that.", Mahesh uncle sighed. 

Anika was too shocked to say anything. 
"Anika kuch nhi hoga..", I tried to convince her, "I think hume immediately ek press conference rakhwani chahiye.." 

"Yes.. It's high time ki hum khud sabse baat kare.. Uncle aap ek press conference jaldi se arrange karwa dijiye.", Anika said. 

Before we could discuss anything else, Mahesh uncle's phone started ringing. He was told something which made him stood up and we followed him. He without even replying cut the phone," Secret house khulwa lijiye, baat bahut age badh gyi haii..", he told us almost horrified. 

"Yeh aap kya keh rhe hai?", Anika asked. 

"Pure estate me dange ho rhe haii.. Khabar aarhi hai ki kuch Ambergarh se kuch undercover logon ne hmare logon ko bahut bharkha diya hai.. Everyone is ready to come and attack the royal family. They want to change the government. Humpar se unka vishwas pura uth gya haii.. They don't want a characterless girl to rule them. ", Mahesh uncle said getting emotional. 

" Stop it! ", I raised my voice. 

"Calm down.. Vo vahi bol rahe hai jo unhe pata chala haii..", Anika rebuked me. 

"Me emergency alarm bajwata hun mansion me and dekhta hun what all I can do to calm down the mob.. Tumlog himmat rakho.. Sab thiik hojayega beta..", Mahesh uncle said and went away running. 

"Chal.. Hume fatafat maa bhavya aur sare servants ko leke secret house jana hai..", Anika said. I looked at her. She was hiding so much emotions behind that courageous look. 

"Hum apne hi logon se darna pdega ab?", I asked her. 
"Yeh protocol hai. We have to follow this. Is mansion me rahne wale sare logon ki jaan ab hamari responsibility hai.", she said and made me realise how many lives are dependent on us. 

The emergency siren rang and we shared a determined look. 
We will have to face this. 

-----

Bhavya Maheshwari 

Life can be so unpredictable I didn't knew. Today, we the royal family of Raigarh is not safe in their house only. Why we have to hide? 

"Is secret house ke darwaze aaj kitne saalon baad khule hai.. Kyu yeh naubat la rha hai Bhagwaan?", Maa said looking upwards. 

Anika di comforted her, "Maa kuch nhi hoga kisi ko.. I promise." 

Every Royal family has an underground secret house to hide them for two reasons. First, if there's an attack on their estate or their own people goes against them and gather mob to attack the Royal family. Though both events are unfortunate but we are the most unfortunate ones to fall prey for the second one. 

All the servants were quite afraid but somehow we managed to console them. Mahesh uncle did all the arrangements for food and other necessary items. 

Mahesh uncle came and told us that the mob is coming to the palace violently scrapping or burning anything and everything that was coming in way related to royals. 

While me and Anika di were boosting everyone up, Gauri was standing in a corner looking at everything but not looking actually. She was all lost. Her typical anger could be seen on her facial expressions but the eeire silence that she was boring was scaring me. 

Soon I got busy making sure if everyone was comfortable there. They were our responsibility and as a member of Royal family I wanted to do my part. 

Anika di and Mahesh uncle were discussing mob's exact location when di's phone started ringing. There was surprise on her face as she saw the caller ID but anyway picked up the call. 
"Hello Shivaay.", she said and she immediately gained most of us' attention. 
"Par aap kese?", I was obviously able to hear only one sided conversation. 
"Par..," 
"Ji." 
"Most probably 10-15 minutes." 
"I know that." 
"Okay."
"Thanks.. We are waiting." 

"Shivaay, Omkaara aur Rudra yahin Saanjhgarh me ruke the kisi kaam keliye.. Yeh mob protest ki news wahan tak bhi pahunch gyi hai.. Since our army has also turned against us, vo saanjhgarh se army help leke aarhe hai.. Hopefully they will control the mob.", Anika told everyone. 

" Thank God.. Yeh toh bahut acha hoga.. Bhagwaan ne bhi kese unhe Hmari madat keliye bhej diya.. God bless them. ", Mahesh uncle exclaimed. 

While everyone were relieved a little listening to this news, Anika di had some worry lines. 
I hope ab jo ho sai ho.. We can't handle more downfalls. 

" Gauri kahan gyi? ", Maa asked suddenly getting up and looking for Gauri di here and there. 

Everyone got alert and tried to find her but she was not here. She was not in secret house. Then where the hell is she? 

-----

Anika is ready to give it all for Raigarh but the whole Raigarh has turned against her today. What more she has to endure? 

Gauri is high on emotions. She can't let her sister ruin her life but how much she will fight against her sister's fate? ❤️

Bhavya is observing both her sisters and doing her duty. She wants everything settled now. Off cource, what more her family could face? 

Guys a humble request.. Do comment and try to give me your feedback.. I will write more happily being motivated. You will get even faster updates. 😉

Try and understand a writer. It's your comments only that keeps us going. 

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part. Eagerly waiting for next part.
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Once again an awesome update
Things are going out of hand
Maheshwari's can now talk about Oberoi's
Their mom was so happy
But knowing the truth
Wish they had more time before protest
They could have come to a conclusion together

But how come things got so out of control
Shivaay would never do such a thing