|| DBO ff || A Royal Race || CHAPTER 7 Updated. PG 6.

Posted: 6 years ago
INTRODUCTION

------

"Beta dunia ko lagta hai ki hum bahut lucky hai because we belong to this Royal Race par aisa nhi hai.. We have to do a lot of sacrifices for our people and we can't back off from them because it's our duty to protect them. Okay? Meri Yeh Baat hmesha yaad rakhna. ", I remembered Papa's words. I have to do it. I can't risk Raigarh's security. We need this merger to happen and if for that I have to marry him, I will.

-----

What does she think of herself? I won't let her do this. 
Chahe kuch bhi hojaye. 

If these Oberois think that they can use us for their benefit in this bad time of ours then they are highly mistaken. We have surpassed many bad times together and we can pass this one too but certainly not at the cost of my sister's life. My sister is never going to marry you Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi.. Never! 

-----

Damn it! 
Hamari life me kbhi kuch theek se ho kyu nhi sakta.. 

The more me and Rudra wants everything normal between Oberois and Maheshwaris, the more it gets tangled. Why the hell Shivaay Bhaiyya wants to marry Anika didi? I have to ask Rudra. 
Par yeh ladka phone bhi toh nhi utha rha..

-----

I smirked at the success of my plan. Everything is going the way I expected. 
Just perfect! 

Anika will tell her decision tomorrow and I know what her reply would be until that feisty sister of hers don't switch over her mind. 
But Anika will do anything to save her people and family honour. 

Again a smirk came over my face. Will wait for your call tomorrow Anika. Your answer better be what I desire!

-----

I have to fix that idiotic mind of Shivaay. What was he even thinking? 
Shaadi ka proposal derha tha ya koi nyi deal sign kr rha tha. 

I mean who does that? I know he's attracted towards Anika. Okay I know he denied it but am his brother, I can feel it. Though it doesn't mean he can use her weakness for his own good. Already the rivalry between Oberois and Maheshwaris is world famous and that Gauri! Woah! She was ready to kill Shivaay. 

I have to talk to him. Period. 

-----

What dream Sumo and me has seen and what's actually happening! God! 
Bhoot kya sawaar hogya tha bhaiyya pe! 

God knows what Anika didi's reply would be but you know what be it yes or a no, both the situations are scaring me. 
Shivaay bhaiyya yeh kya kardia aapne!! Me sumo ko kya bolun.. She's calling me again and again!

-----

Too many questions? 😆
Confusion? 
Were you able to guess all the POVs? 😳

Let me know whatever you feel like. Waiting for each and everybody's feedback!! 

-----

InDeX

Chapter 1. Below. 
Chapter 2. Pg 2.
Chapter 3. Pg 3.
Chapter 4. Pg 4.
Chapter 5. Pg 5.
Chapter 6. Pg 5.
Chapter 7. Pg 6.
Edited by -Aarfa- - 6 years ago
Really confuse but love to read this too
Chapter 1. Problems always comes in a package. 
"Sometimes, I found myself drowning even before I turned the shower on."

Anika Maheshwari. 

"A hot romance brewing between the royal heirs.", I read the headline of today's newspaper and sighed. I kept aside my coffee mug and diverted my whole attention to the article which had mine and Shivaay's big photograph of our dance at the Royal meet. 
Damn Royal meet! 

My whole life has turned upside down within these three days of Royal meet. What not has happen? 
Here's the list:
1. My name got allegedly linked with a person I least wanted with- Shivaay Singh Oberoi. 
2. Me and Shivaay's video leakage of the cold storage room where he was.. Let's just not talk about that now! 
3. My reputation has gone downhill because of the above point. 
4. My fiancee broke our three years relationship thinking some thing's cooking between me and Shivaay. 
5. With the broken engagement, a major broken merger comes which was between us the Maheshwaris and my ex fiancee's family that is Ranas.

Not only mine and my family's reputation was soar but it has also affected all the trading business of Raigarh. 
Raigarh can't manage to afford this much loss. I have to talk to Siddharth., I thought. 

"Yes Mr. Kundra. Good morning.", I heard Gauri coming downstairs all set for the day talking to Mr. Kundra on the phone.

Gauri's attire: 

She greeted me with her eyebrow and sat down opposite to me at the breakfast table. I realised Mr. Kundra said something on the phone which she obviously didn't liked. 

"Excuse me Mr. Kundra? I hope you know you are talking about Ms. Anika Maheshwari.", She said in her usual voice filled with attitude. 
Why she gets angry so easily? 

"Aise kuch nhi hai Mr. Kundra. You don't worry. Nice to talk to you. Now bye.", she cut the phone saying all that sarcastically and gave me a helpless look for my Why-you-always-have-to-do-this look. 

"Wasn't it about me and Shivaay?", I asked her. She refused to reply and meet my gaze and started eating her omelet. 

"It's all over the newspaper.. Tere bolne ya na bolne se sach nhi badal jayegaa.. ", I rebuked her. 

She looked at me in surprise and snatched away the newspaper from my hand and read the headlines of the cover page and looked at me almost shocked. 

"Vese toh yeh Oberois apne bare me koi aise vesi news release nhi hone dete then how come that Shivaay Singh Oberoi let this happen?", Gauri said pointing towards me and Shivaay's photograph which was clicked at a very wrong time. 

It seemed as if we are in deeply and madly engrossed into each other like lost lovers. 

"Only God knows!", I replied. Gauri sighed slapping the newspaper on the table. Things were getting really out of hand now. 

-----

Gauri Maheshwari 

I looked at Anika. She was really upset. We have to find a way soon otherwise things will get really messed up. 

"Good morning people.", we heard Bhavya as she sat beside Anika and passed both of us a forced smile. It was clear that even she couldn't sleep last night like both of us. 

"Maa kahan hai?", Bhavya asked the Madan chacha who was serving us juice. 
"Beta wo toh subah subah hi mandir keliye nikal Gyii.. Keh rhi thi shaam tak hi lautengi.. Pooja rakhwayi hai grehshaanti keliye.", he replied. 

Anika closed her eyes and sighed, "Sab pareshaan hai meri wajah se.."

I realised she hasn't even touched her breakfast," Just shut up okay? It's not because of you.. Its because of this stupid media jo har baat ko itna bada chada ke btati haii.. Just have your breakfast! "

" Anika di.. ", Bhavya called her," Siddharth jiju ka koi phone aya kya? "

Even I wanted to ask that question but was somehow refraining myself. Now that Bhavya has asked, I looked at Anika with hopeful eyes. She nodded in a no," No.. He didn't call me yet."

"What's wrong with him man? ", I exclaimed," First he himself didn't  trusted you and then insulted you too.. And abhi tak he didn't call to apologize? I.. I can't belive this! "

Anika's eyes became moist but she controlled her emotions and replied," It's okay.. It doesn't matter.. Am anyway going to call him."

"And why are you gonna do this? Koi zarurat nhi hai.. You are not gonna call him.", I kinda ordered my big sister but I can't let her do this silliness. 
"Don't forget about the merger Gauri!! Iss waqt mujhe apni fikar nhi hai.. But raigarh ki hai.. Agar is sab ki wajah se merger me koi problem ayi toh bahut dikkat hojayegi and we are not ready to bear such loss.. ", she replied breaking a little. 
" I understand Anika.. But hosakta hai abhi siddharth gusse me ho.. When he will realise his mistake he himself will call you.. And top of that they are very professional I don't think so merger pe iska kuch asar padega.. ", I tried to put up my point. 
" I don't know gauri and we can't take the risk.. Jis se phele baat aur bigad jaye It's better I talk to him. ", she said and immediately got up and went towards her room. I looked at her untouched plate and sighed. 
I hope this mess clears soon! 

-----

Bhavya Maheshwari 

" But you know what yahan sab bahut pareshaan hai Rudra.. Especially Anika di.. Vo kisi ko dikha nhi rhi hai but andar se she's completely broken.. ", I told him over the phone. 
" Hmm.. Me samajh sakta hoon.. ", he replied. 

" Udhar Shivaay bhaiyya bhi bahut pareshaan honge naa.? ", I asked. 
" Nhi toh! ", he replied immediately. 
" What? "
How come he's not upset with this news and all? 

" Mera matlab hai haan.. Haan bahut upset hain wo. "
Why is he sounding so weird? 

" Rudra you okayy?", I asked getting suspicious. 
"Han am fine.. Chalo me tumse baad me baat karta hun haan.. Bye! ", and he hastily cut the phone. 
" What's wrong with him? ", I asked myself. 

Suddenly the door of my room burst open and came Gauri di. 
Shitt! I hope she didn't listen to me and rudra talking. 

" Anika kahan hai? ", She asked with utter emergency. 
" I.. I don't know.. ", I was still recovering from the shock. 
" God! Kahan gyi yeh ladkii? ", She said moved out of the room. 

She doesn't believe in God but in such times do whatever but your mouth will himself call that almighty. 
But yeh Anika di ko kya hua?

I kept following Gauri di and we lastly found Anika di outside in the garden. Gauri di immediately ran towards her and sat down in front of the bench on which Anika di was sitting expressionless. 

Gauri di cupped her face, "Anika.. Mahesh uncle told me in office ki Ranas ne merger cancel kardiya hai.. How's it even possible? Tune baat ki Siddharth se?" 
What the hell? 

Anika di gave a small nod. 

"Kya kaha usne? ", Gauri di asked softly. 

Anika di stood up and moved aside. Now her back was facing us. A constant prayer was going inside me that whatever I just heard is a lie. 

" It's all over. It's all over between me and Siddharth. And the merger too. Rana's have backed off.", she stated it so formally as if its not her marriage that has been broken. 

"How the hell that bas***d can do that? Me call karti hun abhi use. ", Gauri di picked up her phone to call jiju I mean Mr. Siddharth Vikram Rana but Anika di stopped her ," Koi zarurat nhi hai.. Jo baat honi thi wo hogyi.. Aur problem yeh nhi hai ki yeh rishta toot gya.. Us se bhi badi Problem yeh hai ki wo merger bhi.. Pure 100 crore ki deal thi.. They can bear this loss but we can't. Phele hi us Shivaay ki wajah se business ki buri halat hai aur ab yeh.. The whole public can go against us! Ab Raigarh ka kya hoga? ", Anika said almost breaking down. We made her sat down on the bench," Di sab thiik hojayega.. We will find a way. "
" Anika hum hai na sath.. Kuch galat nhi hoga.. Dont worry. Tu mujhe bas yeh bta teri Exactly baat kya hui Siddharth se? ", Gauri di asked her. 

Before Anika di could reply Gauri di's phone started ringing. 
" Ab kya hua Mahesh uncle? ", Gauri di asked irritatingly as she picked up the call. 
" What? ", She exclaimed while talking. 

" Kya hua di? ", I asked. 
" Oberios are coming.. Coming here.", she replied. 

-----

Excited to hear from all you lovelies again after such a long time!😉

Superb concept
Both families belong to royal race
Maheshwari's n Oberoi's

I think all this mess was created by Shivaay
But why is the main Q
May be he wanted the Raigarh deal

One more thing
Is Gauri the eldest or Anika
They was Gauri behaves makes me think she is elder
Gauri is more like female SSO

All this is a trap
To break Rana's n Maheshwari's alliance
Wonder how will things be sorted
I don't think they will be sorted
This would result in shivika marriage
When maheshwari's will be against it specifically Gauri

I would just love to see angry Gauri
Her anger on Shivaay
How will Oberoi's handle her then😆

Waiting eagerly to read more
Update soon
Wow such an awsome set up... SO Raigarh has three princess Anika's engagement got cancelled bcoz of Shivaay aur Shivaay ka hi idea hoga I am damn sure...
SO Bhavya and Rudra know each other from the Start and Gauri looks like a mature where she acts like that hope for good...
Originally posted by vrindagupta

Superb concept
Maheshwari's n Oberoi's

But why is the main Q

One more thing

All this is a trap

Her anger on Shivaay

Update soon

Glad that you liked it.❤️
Originally posted by vrindagupta

Superb concept
Maheshwari's n Oberoi's

But why is the main Q

One more thing

All this is a trap

Her anger on Shivaay

Update soon

Glad that you liked it. ❤️
intro was confusing
but chapter 1 is awsm loving it new royal saga👏
A very different story. And I am loving it, both oberois and maheshwaris are royal family.So takkar ka rishta hain. And Gauri is the middle sister.Infact she looks youngest😊 No mention abt Om so far.

Chapter 2. Planning and Plotting
"I saw something in her that made me never want to let her go." 

Shivaay Singh Oberoi

"Sir Rana Bhawan vo envelope pahunch gya hai.", Ranvijay, one of my men told me. 
I smirked, "You sure?" 
"Yes Sir."
"You may go then.", I commanded and I did my signature move moving my fingers across my hairs as I heard Ranvijay's footsteps going away.

I took out my phone and called Mishra, "Han Mishra.. Are those papers ready?" 
"Definitely sir.. All set!" 
"Good. Toh just inform at Raigarh." 
"Sure Sir.", And I hanged up the call. 

I finally looked at the newspaper and smiled. 
"We don't look that bad together Anika!", I exclaimed laughing caressing our picture together. 

"Tujhe hasi aarhi hai yeh dekh kar?", I heard Om's voice behind me. I stood up from my seat, "Good morning Om!"

He came near me hastily, "Tujhe pata hai news me tere aur Anika ke baare me kya kay arrha hai? Anika ke character pe bahut sawaal uth rhe hai and you know what sun ne me ye bhi aarha hai ki Siddharth has broken off their engagement." 
"Really?", I acted oblivious to all this and went towards my mini bar that is in the pool area outside my room, "Am surprised."

"But you don't look surprised Shivaay.", Om commented following me. 
"Really? But I am Om.", I stated acting innocent pouring myself a drink. 

"I will come straight to the point. What's cooking in your head?", he asked folding his hands across his chest. 
He knows me so well! 

"Fine.", I gave up, "I wanna marry her. Toh if her name is getting linked with me.. I really don't mind and I know uske character pe sawaal uth rahe hai Because of that Rana thing.. But dont worry I will handle this soon.", I told him as I finished my drink. 

His eyes widened and he was about to say something but stopped. He got totally confused for awhile. I just smirked looking at his condition.
My poor brother! 

I went back inside my room while Om kept standing there lost in his thoughts. After a while he came inside, "You have fallen in love with her, don't you?", there was a hint of excitement and tease in his voice. 

I sighed, "And yahan me soch rha tha ki mera bhai mujhe kitni achi tarah se janta hai.. Sorry to dissapoint you Om but love is not Shivaay Singh Oberois thing." 
"Then why you wanna marry her?" 
"Mr. Kamal ke ek importanat meeting shuru hone wali hai skype pe.. Can we talk later?", I said opening my laptop. 

-----

Omkaara Singh Oberoi

"Ekbaar choti maa se ek baat puchega ?", I asked Rudra keeping all my brushes at right places. 
"Maa se? Kya?", he asked still tripping that basketball. 
Why he is even in my studio with a basketball? 

"Ki jab Shivaay paida hua tha.. Bhagwan ne uske sath koi instruction manual bhi bheja tha?", I asked him. 
"Nhi Om please.. Mujhe maa se yeh puchke phir adha ghanta unke pravachan nhi sun ne haan..", He made a face. 
"Waah beta Waah.. Abhi college se vapis aya nhi ki pareshaan hogya unse?" 
"Pareshaan kahan.. In fact she's cute but is little extra.. But anyway aap bhaiya ke baare me kya keh rhe the?" 
"Han so tell me iska kya matlab hua that he wanna marry Anika but doesn't love her?", I finally spilled the beans. 

So he finally left his basketball and jumped towards me excitedly,"Sach me? Bhaiyya ne kaha that he Wanna marry Anika di?" 
I nodded, "Kaha toh.."

"You know what.. Mujhe toh unhe dekh ke hi bhabhi walii Feeling aarhi thi day one se.. Aapko kya lagta hai O.. Mujhe na Rudy se baba rudy ban jana chahiye.. Am so good with my intuitions.", And here he started blabbering. 

"Actually na Shivaay ke sath instructions aur tere sath warning ani chahiye thi.. Ki iske andar bilkul dimag nhi hai.. So beware!" 
"Pata nhi choti maa ne kya khake paida kiya tha Tumlogon ko?", I exclaimed while leaving the studio but Rudra interrupted, "So jate jate na yhi sawaal badi maa se bhi puch lena.. Ki unhone kya khake paida kiya tha apko?" 

My legs stopped at the same spot. I knew it was a slip of tongue but still.. 
"O vo galti se..", Rudra tried to say something but I interrupted him in between, "It's okay Rudra.. I have to make an important call. Baad me baat karta hun.", I told him and went outside. 

"Yes Mr. Desai designs will be ready by next week. Don't worry." 
"Okay cool." 
"Ya bye.", I finished my call with Mr. Desai, my manager and turned around and unfortunately got hit with none other than Mrs. Janvi Singh Oberoi. My mobile phone fell down and it's display broke completely. 

There was an apologetic look on her face and some lines of fear too. 
God! She's such a good actress. 

I sighed. She was bending to pick it up but I stopped her, "Koi zarurat nhi hai. Jo cheezein Already tut chuki ho unhe phir uthalo, jodlo koi fayda nhi hota."

She felt embarrassed and was about to say something but I interrupted, "Aur apko toh vese bhi cheezein todne ki adat hai.. Phir chahe vo rishte ho ya insaan yeh mobile.. Kya farak padhta hai.. Nhi?" 
"Om..", she took my name helplessly but I raised my hand gesturing her to stop, "Don't.", and I just walked away from there  and was not able to see her tears after I left. 

-----

Rudra Singh Oberoi

Now what would I have told Bhavya? Ki Shivaay bhaiiya pe is news ka koi asar nhi horha. In fact, today he seems happy more than required. O was right! Something's wrong with bhaiyaa. 
Bhavya ka next call ane se phele I have to find out. 

"Excuse me sir!", a servant knocked at my room. 
"Han bolo..", I replied. 
"Woh Shivaay sir ne sabko neeche bulaya hai.. Sath me sabke liye dinner arrange kiya hai.", he informed me. 
Wow! 

"Me aarha hun.. Tum chalo.", I told him. He went after nodding. 

"Family dinner? Vobhi bhaiyya ne arrange kiya hai? Kuch toh badi baat hone wali haii aaj.", I talked to myself and I went downstairs before looking at the mirror. 
Rudy should always look perfect! 

As I came in the dining area, I realised everyone was already present. Shivaay bhaiyya were instructing something to the cook. Dad and mom were busy discussing what was their elder son upto. Dadi was sitting in her usual gay mood smiling at her Billu. Bade papa is busy in his phone while Badi maa in some thoughts. O is looking at Bhaiya with a suspicious look while prinku is calling me to sit between her and O.

I sat where I was asked to and as soon as I sat, O whispered in my ears, "Kuch toh bada dhamaka karne wala hai yeh.." 
"Mujhe bhi same Feel aarhi hai O." 

"So may I have all your attention please.", Bhaiyya said and everyone started doing what we were already doing, that is, staring at him. 
"Uhm.. So let's get to the point. I have decided to get married.", he told. 

"Haye billu sach me?", Dadi exclaimed excitedly. 
"Hayo rabba.. Mera Shivaay shaadi karne ko readies hai?", Maa was still not believing her ears. After all so many rishtas  brought by her have gone in vain. 
"Wow Congraduations Shivaay!", Badi maa wished. 
"So who's that lucky lady?", Bade papa asked. 

"Anika. Anika Maheshwari.", Bhaiyya stated with a tinge of pride. 

"Anika? Hayee vo toh badi hi pyaari bachchi hai..", Dadi reacted first. 
"Maheshwari? Tumhe pata toh hai na tum kya keh rhe ho shivaay?", Dad finally spoke. 

"Yes dad and am damn sure about it.", Bhaiyya responded. 

"Par beta .. Mahwshwaris aur Oberois ki toh saalon se takkar hai.", Maa said. 
"Am aware of that Maa..", Bhaiyya replied. 

"Toh matlab itne dino se jo news me chal rha tha vo sach tha ..", Bade papa concluded. 
"Kuch sach tha .. Kuch jhooth tha.. But this news and all is not the reason behind this. I wanna marry her that's it.", Shivaay Bhaiyya cleared. 

"If he really wanna marry Anika.. I think we all should support him.", Badi maa said. 
"Arrey aise kese jethani ji.. Me mil toh lu us se. . Kaise hai kaise nhi.. Aise hi thodi na bana lungi kisi ko bhi apni bahu.", Maa's typical dialouge. 

"But aap us se mili hai toh hai Royal meet pe..", Shivaay said. 
"Toh mujhe kya pata tha tu use meri bahu bnane ka soch rha hai.. Mene us nazar se thodi na dekha use", she put her point. 
Bhaiyya gave her a Oh-Am-Sorry look.

"But jo bhi ho.. She really inspires me as a woman.. I think she will be perfect for you bhaiyya.", Prinku said, "Congratulations." 
"Thank you so much Prinku.",Bhaiyya replied with a whole hearted smile. 

"But what about her engagement with Rana?", Bade papa reminded everyone. 
"He has called of their engagement and even that hundred crore merger.", Shivaay informed,"Isliye I was even thinking ki us merger me hum Ranas ko replace krdenge if they agree for this rishta." 

"Actually investing in Raigarh is not at all a bad idea. Kafi acha rahega yeh merger.", Bade papa commented. 

"Toh me kal hi Raigarh ja rha hun unse baat karne.." Shivaay sat down as he informed. 

"Arrey Billu aise kese? Rishta lekar ja rha hai kal.. Aur gharwalon ko ab bata rha hai? Akele thodi na jayegaa tu!", Dadi said almost horrified. 
"It's okay dadi.. Ap log baad me mil lijiyega..", Shivaay bhaiyya tried to persuade her. 

"No ways Shivaay.. Mujhe bhi apni bahu se milna hai.. Me toh chalungi sath me..", Maa told. 
"Haa Beta.. Rishte ki baat gharwalon ke sath jaakar hi karte haii.", Dad tried to make him understand. 

"Okay fine. As you guys wish. Ab dinner karle? Thanda horha hai.", He asked. Everyone nodded with a laugh and started off with their dinner. 

All this while only me and O didn't utter a word. Bhaiyya fianlyy raised his eyebrows at us while we gave him a Ab-Aap-Toh-Gye look. He knew we had a lot of questions and he has to answer all of them.

-----

Shower me with your comments lovelies! 😉
Excited!!