What Maheshwari's feel
And what deal Shivaay will put in front of them

Waiting eagerly to read more
Update soon
sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
sooo your ff is soo nice. i love the way you described each character
the best thing about your ff is that all the ladies are sisters (gauri-annika-bhavya)
i hope that the ladies in this ff are strong women who fights for them self and they know what they want. to be honest i hate becharie types of women, and i hope that there is no mahan lady in this ff. keep it up
if is possible please pm me. Update soon dear
Love Sandjana
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I so love that you have intact the old Om and i so love their conversation...
shivaay is shivaay kuch nhi sho skta
-Aarfa- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrindagupta

Super update

I knew it shivaay was behind all this
He wants to marry her
But he doesn't love her
I think all this is for the 100 crore merger
Or is there some other reason

Why is Omkara so angry on Jhanvi
When Rudra said badi maa ne aapko 
Kya khake paida Kiya tha
Rudra felt guilty n Omkara hurt
Isn't Jhanvi his mother
He doesn't talk to her properly
Yet can't see her in tears

Rudra is so lovely
He wants to know everything 
Before having another convo with Bhavya
But I doubt he will be successful
Shivaay won't let anyone know
His real aim behind all this

Even the family was shocked
Why is there rivalry between Oberoi's n Maheshwari's
But glad they agreed
Shivaay plans to take over merger
And he likes her too
He was seeing their picture in newspapers

Wonder what is the sister's POV
That would be the next chapter
What Maheshwari's feel
And what deal Shivaay will put in front of them

Waiting eagerly to read more
Update soon

Thanks for commenting!! :) 
-Aarfa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandjanarai

sooo your ff is soo nice. i love the way you described each character
the best thing about your ff is that all the ladies are sisters (gauri-annika-bhavya)
i hope that the ladies in this ff are strong women who fights for them self and they know what they want. to be honest i hate becharie types of women, and i hope that there is no mahan lady in this ff. keep it up
if is possible please pm me. Update soon dear
Love Sandjana

Our feelings are mutual.. 😊
Keep commenting !! 
Shraddhadikshit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loving this yaar.
The way of story presentation..

But y is Om angry with his mom????
-Aarfa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shraddhadikshit

Loving this yaar.

The way of story presentation..

But y is Om angry with his mom????

Keep reading and commenting.. 😳
You will get to know.. 
-Aarfa- thumbnail
Chapter 3. They have arrived. 
"There's always a part that you both hate and admire of yours."

Anika Maheshwari

I was staring blankly at my reflection through the mirror. I was wearing a white top with black half pants and a blue jacket. I was looking fine but something was missing which I was unable to put finger at. 

"Your smile.", Someone answered for me. I realised it was Bhavya looking cute in that red tee and shorts. 

"You are looking damn hot but that little smile of yours is missing.", she said hugging me from behind. I laughed a little. 
She's really a little bundle of happiness! 

"Toh oberois shifted their meeting here at home? ", She asked to Confirm. 
I nodded while giving a finishing to my make-up. 

"Aur ane ka reason?", She asked. 
"Only God knows.", I said giving a tiring shrug. 

We both got down for breakfast as I got ready.

"But aapne aise kese haan kardiya mom? Vo jab chahe office.. Jab chahe ghar..", Gauri was talking to mom. 
"But beta.. Kalindi Aunty ka phone tha.. Me mana kese karti?", Mom told her. 
"Why would their dadi call you? Aa kyu rhe hai vo yahan?", Gauri was getting impatient. 

"Ho sakta hai vo in news aur di aur Shivaay bha- I mean Shivaay Singh Oberoi ke link up ko leke baat karne aarhe ho ..", Bhavya said as we reached the hall. 

"Toh isme puri family ko ane ki kya zarurat hai? In fact, vo yahan ayenge toh is link up ko aur zyada hawa milegi .. Shaanti se ghar bethe na apne!!", Gauri exclaimed.

I sighed looking at my little sister's condition and put a hand on her shoulder, "Calm down Gauri.. Sab thik hojayega ." 
"Yar abhi abhi Ranas ne hume ditch kiya hai.. Siddharth ne personally tujhe kitna hurt kiya hai.. Aur upar se yeh log uthke aarhe hai .. Do they have some sense or not?", Gauri went it out. 

"Hosakta hai vo Hmari help karna hi chahte ho..", Maa said. 
"Oberois and help? Its hard to believe. And don't forget yeh sab shuru unki wajah se hi hua hai..", Gauri put up her point. 

"I know Gauri.. But now we have to handle it maturely.. Already Raigarh ki condition bahut kharab hai.. We are going through a really bad phase.. Hum kisi se bhi apne relations spoil karna afford nhi kar sakte.", I tried to knock some sense in her. She reluctantly nodded. 

I know she is worried for me and Raigarh. Yes am really hurt because of Siddharth but right now Raigarh is more important. The business has gone downhill because of this broken merger. People are talking ill about me, the way we three sisters are raised and my family. Our people are loosing their trust in us which can be really disastrous. I have to do something soon otherwise situation will go out of hand. First let's see what up with these Oberois. 

-----

Gauri Maheshwari 

"Ma'am Oberoi's cars have entered through the gates.", our guard informed mom through telecom. Mom went to check all the preparations again. 
Why is she so excited? 

Okay I know they have been our old family friends. Even we sisters and those three brothers have spent a quality time together in childhood but that was past! After dad's death, they changed. Everything changed. In fact they accused dad for a petty thing but his name got cleared through all the legal processes. Since then, our relations have not been much good with them and if I talk about myself, I feel really uncomfortable when their names come up in any conversation. The mere word 'Oberois' irks me. Especially I felt really weird around Tej Singh Oberoi. He makes me feel uncomfortable by his mere presence. I hope he's not coming today. 

I didnt even feel like getting ready today but my sisters somehow made me look presentable. I was wearing a white printed shirt pairing it with a blue pencil skirt. 

The servant opened the door and there they stood all in their glory- The Oberois. Mom welcomed them inside. Okay so their was no Tej Singh Oberoi. There were only those three brothers, Pinky Aunty and Dadi. They came with many gifts with all of that colorful and tacky packings.
Shaadi horhi hai yahan kisi ki?, I taunted them sarcastically in my mind. 

Line by line our servants came with all the food stuff that mom was guiding the cooks to make since morning. She exchanged pleasantries with each one of them and finally called us, her daughters. 

Me and Bhavya were downstairs only so we reached first to them. Dont know why but Bhavya was looking somewhat excited. 
What's up with her? 

I greeted Dadi by folding my hands and she moved her hand on my head giving aashirwaad. Frankly she is the only one in the Oberoi family I like and kinda adore. I get motherly vibes from her. I gave her my whole hearted smile which one rarely gets apart from my family. 

Then I greeted Pinky Aunty and tried to keep it short and simple because if she starts talking once then no one can stop her. She's a complete chatterbox! 

I had a formal handshake with Shivaay Singh Oberoi like we had at many other formal meetings while I just gave a forced smile to that jatadhari. Already had two to three embarrassing moments at the Royal meet with him. Not in a need of more! 
He took out his hand for a handshake though but I ignored it which he obviously didn't liked much. 

And that kiddo Rudra, he waved a friendly Hello at me. I reciprocated it. He's little kiddish but most tolerable among his other two brothers. So that's it with Oberois ko milo drama. 

Now lets see why they have come here. 

-----

Bhavya Maheshwari

Yeahh! I finally saw him and was able to touch him. Skype can let you see but you can't touch the person, right? This handshake seems like am touching him after ages but it has just been a month we came back home after completing our college. I can see the same feelings on his face. He's also really missing me. 

Rudra and me have been best of buddies in these four years of college even in childhood actually but our family disputes separated us. And here today we are again kinda separated but technology has saved us this time. Our families doesn't know about our friendship so we have to act like just mere acquaintances. 
Ohw! How much I miss this duffer. 

I somehow managed to sit exactly opposite to him so that I can see him properly. Mom, dadi and pinky aunt got indulged in some typical ladies conversation while we youngsters were left alone with awkwardness. Anika di hasn't arrived yet and Gauri di will never start a conversation with them. 

If gauri di wouldn't have been here, I could have chatted for hours with these Oberoi brothers actually they are really cool and ya they even know about mine and Rudra's friendship. I have spent a good time with them when they used to come and meet Rudra at college. They are fun! 

"So aplog achanak yahan? May I know the reason.", to my surprise Gauri di broke the silence.
Why she always have to be so blunt? 

All the three brothers looked towards each other while Shivaay bhaiyya cleared his throat, "Sabko aajane dete hai phele.. If everyone would be present, it would be better." 
Gauri di nodded as we got he was referring to Anika di. 

"Aarey bachon.. Tumlog yahan bore horhe honge.. Jao garden me beth jao.. Me Tumlogon ka lunch wahin bhijwa deti hun.. Anika bhi vahin aajayegi.", Maa suggested. 

Before we could say anything maa asked me and Gauri di to make them feel comfortable and make them have a walk of her beautiful garden. 

Di and me took them outside and clearly the Oberoi Brothers were in awe seeing our garden. 

" This garden is really beautiful. A personification of true art.. Really. I can spend my whole day here..", O bhaiyya commented. 
"But I hope you not..", came Gauri di's reply. 
Again a very blunt reply.. 

"I mean aapko vapis Ameerkot bhi jana hoga na..", she said sarcastically. 
"Jayenge jayenge.. Par kisi ko sath lejane ki tayari bhi karke jayenge..", Rudra giggled. 
What does it even mean? 

"Excuse me?", Gauri di exclaimed. 
"nothing. Just ignore him.", O bhaiyya handled the situation. 

"Ahhh!!", Suddenly we heard Anika di's shriek. Actually she slipped because of the pipe lying beneath due to the carelessness of the gardener. She was about to hit the ground hard which worried us but somehow Shivaay bhaiyya managed to catch her in time. 

" Bhabi toh seedha apne room se nikli aur Shivaay bhaiyya ki god me ja atki ..", Rudra whispered into O bhaiyya's ear which I listened too. 
Now why did he call her bhabi? 

I eyed him suspiciously demanding answer while he became nervous. 

-----

I have never updated any of my story with such speed so keep up my spirit by commenting.. 

If you are liking the story, suggest it to your friends please. 😃

PS. Pm's will only be send to those who will comment. 

vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Just what I wanted

Maheshwari's are surprised by Oberoi's visit
I think their mom knows
They way Gauri reacts
I just love her
Doesn't back down 
She had awkward moments with Omkara
At the royal meet what were they