Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aarfa- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MahaSrilu

OMG...where did my last comment go...😲.

Loved the update dear...Absolutely loved the pic description of the girls.
So now Shivay wants to marry Anika and I'm sure Gauri will try and wiggle out Anika out of it...Gauri is indeed a 'Theeki Mirchi'...loved this version of Gauri.
Whwn will we get nxt update dear.

~Maha~

Thankyoudear🤗
And no idea about the update rn.. ;(
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting eagerly
Update soon AArfa
-Aarfa- thumbnail
Chapter 5. Things Intensify. 
"Even the moon has a dark side, 
We are after all humans." 

Anika Maheshwari

Gauri was reluctant to leave me and Shivaay alone but at last agreed as she didn't want to disobey me in front of Oberoi brothers. 

Bhavya took Rudra with her back to the mansion while Gauri was not able to leave my side. 

"Gauri.. Umn.. Chale ?", Omkaara asked softly. 

She gave him and Shivaay a deadly look and walked away. Omkaara too share a look with Shivaay and followed Gauri. 

"Gauri.. She still behaves like a kid!", Shivaay exclaimed. 
"And what about you Shivaay?", I came face to face with him, "Aap toh bahut mature hain, nhi?", I taunted. 
"Jo kehna hai saaf saaf kaho..", He said looking away with his usual attitude. 
"Yeh sab kya hai? Aap shaadi karne ki deal kese rakh sakte hai kisi ke saamne?", I was annoyed and it reflected in my tone. 
"What's wrong in it? Har cheez ek deal hi toh hai.. Kuch dena padhta hai taki badle me kuch mil sake..", he explained as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. 
"Par aap shaadi ki baat kar rhe hai.. Aur shaadi koi deal nhi hoti" 
It's better to hit my head on the wall than to explain something like this to Shivaay Singh Oberoi! 

"Mere liye.. It is!", He told me with his trademark hair flick, "Aur yeh mat bhulo we belong to this ROYAL RACE.. Yahan rishte sirf fayde keliye hi jode jaate hain..", He said and moved forward. Now his back was facing me. 

"Aap apni shaadi mebhi fayda dhund rhe hai? I can't believe this!", I didn't knew one day this man will disgust me this much, "Mujhse shaadi karke aapka kya fayda?", there's no point that I make him learn the importance of a marriage. 
Let's come to the point! 

He turned around, "My family wants to get me married soon and even Ameerkot's people want to see me settled. And media ki daya se meri is matter me image bhi kuch zyada hi achi hai..", He added the last part sarcastically, "Toh marriage is the only way to curb my cassonova image." 
"Toh go and find a perfect life partner for yourself and get settled. Jis se aap pyaar kare.. Apni puri zindagi bita sake.. Jo..", I was giving my gyaan when he cut me in between, "Oh Anika just stop this zindagi pyaar crap, Okay?", he came close to me irritated and held me lightly with my shoulders, "I just want a wife for Oberois' reputation, jo Ameerkot ke layak ho and is worthy to be called as my kids' mother in future! That's it!" 

I kept looking at him in bewilderment. 
How can someone say or even think this way? 

He left me and stood in front of me sideways.
"Raigarh ke paas Ameerkot ki help lene ke bajaye aur koi rasta nhi hai.. Tumhare liye tumhare hi logon me bahut gussa hai Anika.. Unke according jo ladki apna khud ka rishta nhi sambhal payi.. Ek ke sath engaged hone ke bawajood kisi aur ke sath uski unacceptable pictures aur videos release horhi hai.. Aise characterless ladki ko kaun apna leader accept krega? ", he stated. 

I looked at him with my teary eyes. He looked at me too," Yeh sab bol me zarur rha hun.. Par yeh soch tumhare Raigarh ke logon ki hai.. "

I rubbed off my tears and composed myself. 

" Dekho Anika is waqt you have to be practical.. Emotionally tum koi faisla nhi le paogi .. Me jaanta hun jo sab Royal meet mein hua vo nhi hona chahiye tha.. But now we can't do anything! Raigarh ka future tumhare hath me hai.. Don't forget ki abhi Ranas ne koi official statement nhi di hai.. And I can't imagine ki Agar is waqt Raigarh ki public ko bhanak bhi padhi ki tumhara rishta toot gya hai and that merger has also been canceled toh kya hoga.. ", he moved closer to me," Raigarh needs help and Ameerkot wants to help.. Par sab tumhari haan ya na pe depend karta hai.. Me sirf kal subah tak tumhare jawaab ka wait karunga.. ", he said and walked towards the mansion leaving me all lost. 

-----

Gauri Maheshwari 

We shouldn't even have let them enter into Raigarh. What's wrong with them? 
Samajhte kya hai khud ko? 

I won't let them mess with us in this condition. They can't find their profit in our problems. 

"Gauri? Gauri wait.", Omkaara called me for second time. Am in no mood to listen him. 

"Gauri I said wait!", he caught my arm and stopped me. I almost tripped but he supported me in his embrace. I looked at him and found him already looking at me. There were stress lines on my forehead but I relaxed as I looked into his eyes. 
Why do I always get so much peace looking into these brown orbs? 

"You okay?", He whispered softly. I came out of my trance and pulled myself away from him. We were still in the garden away from Anika and Shivaay though. 

"Tumlogon ke yahan hote hue how can I be okay?", I replied. Omkaara sighed. 

"Dekho Gauri.. Andar jaake abhi kisi ko kuch mat Btana.. Dadi is rishte se bahut khush hai.. If she will get to know about Shivaay's behaviour toh she will be really hurt.. Toh please abhi..", Omkaara was requesting me but I cut him in between, "Matlab ghar ke bete kuch bhi karte rhe.. Par gharwalon ko pata na chale.. Isn't it wow? Aur mene toh suna hai tum bahut satyawadi ho.. Harishchandra types.. Toh apne aur apne bhaiyon ki galtiyan kyun chupa rhe ho ? ", I asked and folded my hands. 
"Me kisi ki galti nhi chupa rha hun Gauri.. Am just saying ki itne logon ko hurt karne se better hai ki me phele ekbar Shivaay se baat karlu.. I know whatever he said was wrong.. Total nonsense in fact.. I will talk to him.. Dont worry!" 
"Oh please", I gestured him to stop with my hands, "As if you didn't knew about this bloody deal.." 
"Well, I seriously didn't knew!", he told me but do I look like a fool to him? 
Off cource you knew about it! 

"Omkaara please.. I don't have patience for these hide and seek games.." I replied. 
"Tum mano ya na mano.. Its your wish! But is samay gusse me koi desicion mat lena.. Shaadi ka matter it's personal.. But jahan tak raigarh ki baat hai.. You should agree for this merger.. It will be of great help for you guys..", he said. 
"Shayd tumne wahan dhyan se suna nhi.. Anika has to marry him for this merger to happen.. Toh apni advice apne paas rakho.." 
"I will talk to Shivaay.. I won't let him blackmail you guys this way.. Trust me!"
"Trust?", I had a sarcastic laugh, "An Oberoi talking about trust to a Maheshwari.. This is something happening after ages, right?" 
He didn't replied. 

"Mr. Omkaara Singh Oberoi.. Hume apki help ya daya ki koi zarurat nhi hai so please aap jitni jaldi ho sake apni family ko leke yahan se chale jayie.. Kyunki aaplog sirf Hmari problems bdha sakte hai.. Kam nhi kar sakte.. ", I said and walked away towards the mansion. He called me but I didn't stop. 
I won't let them play with Anika's life! 

-----

Bhavya Maheshwari

" Bhavya ek baar meri baat toh sunlo! ", Rudra came and stood in front of me when I didn't listen to him for seventh time. 

We were almost mear the mansion and he has to test my patience, "Kya sunu me? Itne dino phone tak pe toh dhang se baat kar nhi rhe the.. Ab kya bologe?"
"Toh ab toh me ekdum jeegta jaagta saamne khada hun tumhare.. Ab baat krne me aur maza ayega na?", he replied nervously. 
"Oh really? Maza? Tumhe in sabme maza aarha hai?", I asked almost threatening him. 
Yahan meri Anika di ki insult horhi hai aur ise maze aarhe hai.. 

"I.. I didn't mean that Bhavya.." 
"Then what do you even mean? Itne dino se jab bhi mene Shivaay bhaiyya aur Anika di ke baare me baat krne ki koshish ki.. You try to avoid that topic! Dhang se baat hi nhi ki mujhse.. And ekdum se tum aur tumhari family yeh rishta leke aagye.. Oops deal leke aagye? ", I added the last part sarcastically. 
"Uske liye toh mebhi pareshaan hun.. Rishte tak toh mujhe bhi pata tha.. But I had no idea about this deal.."
"Really? And you think I will believe you?", I asked him folding my hands. 
"Off cource you will.. Hum chaddi buddy hai..", he declared with full confidence but it soon drained after seeing my cold face. 

"Am not gonna talk to you. Just remember that!", I told him and again started walking towards the mansion. 

"Hey bhavya wait Yarr!", Rudra kept calling me from behind. 

We reached at the mansion and the ladies inside were cheerful unlike us youngsters. 

"Aarey aagye tumlog? Aajao andar!", Mom invited us inside. 

"Baki bachche kahan hai puttar?", Rudra's Dadi asked him. 

Before Rudra could say anything Gauri di entered followed by O bhaiyya. Their faces told even they had a talk or let's say argument. 

"Shivaay aur Anika kahan reh gye?", Maa asked. 

"Arrey achi hi baat hai na bhnji.. Bachche apas me talks kar rhe honge.. Shaadi se phele thodi aur ache se jaan pehchaan hojayegi toh it goods na!", Pinky aunty said with a little giggle. I couldn't help but sigh. Toh they have told even maa about the deal but why she's still looking so relaxed? In fact, I can see a little excitement in her movements. 
What's happening man? 

-----

Anika is in one hell of a dillema! She has to choose between the people she rule and her self respect. 😳
Having Raigarh surrounded by danger or marrying a guy who practically wants to use her? 

I get quite a messed up feeling when it comes to Gauri and Omkaara.. Gauri is mesmerized by Omkaara's eyes but still can't trust a single word utter by him. ☺️

Bhavya and Rudra too are facing a bad time due to their siblings. 

What are your thoughts and prediction? 👍🏼

Thoda late update hai I know but do motivate me with your comments kya pata next update jaldi mil jayee.. 

vrindagupta thumbnail
U know I just love this story
Awesome update
Love how u show the story
From everyone's POV

Anika is shocked seeing shivaay like that
The typical SSO NKK
Anika would never be impressed
But if the matter comes to Raigarh's future
May be she might think about it

Gauri is just amazing
My most loved character
That's what I wanted her to be like in reel
This tikhi mirch
She can get Oberoi's easily riled up
Specially Shivaay Singh Oberoi
Omkara is best for her
He can calm her down
We shouldn't have let them enter
N in last one kuch zada hi acche se swagat kar diya
I just keep falling in love with this Gauri
Omkara is gonna have a tough time with her
And shivaay too she won't let him win without a tough fight

Rudra n Bhavya are babies
Their lives completely revolve around their siblings
Well thats the common link between them

I think their mom doesn't know about the deal
She only knows about the marriage proposal
And is very happy for her daughter

Can't wait to read more
Waiting eagerly
Update soon
-Aarfa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrindagupta

U know I just love this story

Awesome update
Love how u show the story
From everyone's POV

Anika is shocked seeing shivaay like that
The typical SSO NKK
Anika would never be impressed
But if the matter comes to Raigarh's future
May be she might think about it

Gauri is just amazing
My most loved character
That's what I wanted her to be like in reel
This tikhi mirch
She can get Oberoi's easily riled up
Specially Shivaay Singh Oberoi
Omkara is best for her
He can calm her down
We shouldn't have let them enter
N in last one kuch zada hi acche se swagat kar diya
I just keep falling in love with this Gauri
Omkara is gonna have a tough time with her
And shivaay too she won't let him win without a tough fight

Rudra n Bhavya are babies
Their lives completely revolve around their siblings
Well thats the common link between them

I think their mom doesn't know about the deal
She only knows about the marriage proposal
And is very happy for her daughter

Can't wait to read more
Waiting eagerly
Update soon

And I love your comments😊
Thankyousomuch! 
-Aarfa- thumbnail
Chapter 6. Messed up. 
"There are all these moments you think you won't survive. And then you survive." 

Shivaay Singh Oberoi

I once looked back at her and she was standing looking downwards in a deep thought with stress lines on her forehead. I smirked. 
My words have hit the right cord. 

I don't know why but the very thought she could marry someone else that too that Rana was boiling me from inside but now you will be where you truly belong very soon Anika, in my mansion, in my room, in my bed. 

I put my shades on and walked towards their mansion. I hope mom and dadi have made her mom agreed to this proposal. 

I reached inside the hall and found everyone seated. The elder ladies of both houses were chatting merrily while our siblings were sitting their quite uncomfortably for their own respective reasons. 

Gauri immediately stood as she saw me trying to find Anika behind me. 
Jo bhi ho she really cares for her. 

I came inside as her mom welcomed me but before I could take a seat Gauri came to me and whispered, "Anika kahan hai?"
"She must be coming..", I replied. 

"Arrey Gauri beta.. Bethne do Shivaay ko.. His black coffee is ready!", Maa told me. 

"Bethiye.. Coffee pijiye.. Aur jaiye yahan se..", she said with an attitude that no one has ever used with me. 
This girl is really testing my patience. 

"Dhang se baat karna seekhlo.. Varna age tumhe hi problem hogi.. After all, is ghar ki badi beti se shaadi karne wala hun me..", I told her. 

She laughed a little, "Really? I didn't know Shivaay Singh Oberoi din me khayali pulav bnata hai.." 

I smiled a little, "Shivaay Singh Oberoi kuch bhi aise hi nhi kehta.. Aur agar kehta hai then he makes sure ki wo hoke rahe.." 
"Agar aap is shaadi ki baat kar rhe hai toh I assure you ki yeh shaadi is janam me toh nhi hogii..", she told me with utter determination. 

I was about to reply but Om cleared his throat to gain my attention and gave me a look Tu-yeh-kya-kar-rha-hai?. 

"Sorry to burst your bubble but yeh shaadi hogi.. Bahut jald hogi.", I replied acting cool and sat down. 

As I sat down, OmRu gave me a deathly look which I actually deserve if I look from their point of view. I gave them We-will-talk look which they royally ignored. 

"Arrey Anika.. Come insides beta..", mom saw her and called her inside. She came and stood beside Gauri. They shared a brief look and Anika shifted her attention towards the elders and smiled. 
She knows how to compose herself though being in such a dillema. Nice! After all how can Shivaay Singh oberois' choice be wrong? 

-----

Omkaara Singh Oberoi

This girl really amaze me. She was so mean and unrational with me just now but after listening to her conversation with Shivaay, one thing is evident that she cares for Anika very much. She was acting like a protecting for Anika against Shivaay but how can I make her understand that Shivaay actually feel something for Anika but is just not ready to accept. 
Why everything is messing up so badly? 

As Shivaay sat down in front of me I just wanted to kill him. It's all because of him after all. How can he take advantage of their situation? 

"Vese it's verys obvious but phir bhi Anika kesa laga tujhe mera Shivaay?", Choti maa asked all proud of his big son. 

Anika was hesitant and looked away, "Voh.." 
I hate seeing you guys in this state Anika! 

"Arrey puttar sharma mat.. Hmare Shivaay ne toh tujhe pasand karliya hai.. Par tu is rishte ke baare me kya sochti hai.. Hmare liye jan na utna hi zaruri hai..", Dadi said lovingly to Anika which made me smile. Even Anika became a little relaxed.

"Anika ko thoda time chahiye..", Before Anika could say Shivaay replied and looked at her. 

"She needs some time which is quite reasonable I think.. Vo kal tak hume apna desicion btadegi..", he told everyone and Anika nodded with a smile. 

"Chalo yeh bhi thik hai.. Hume tumhare jawaab ka intezaar rahega beta..", Dadi told. 

Choti maa was looking upset as to how someone didn't accept his son's marriage proposal immediately. I mean ya people I mean girls are dying to marry us, The Oberoi brothers but here we are dealing with Maheshwari sisters and off cource she doesn't know what her ladla has done outside. 

"Toh I think ab hume chalna chahiye phir..", I said looking towards Shivaay sarcastically. He sighed. 

"Han Sarla.. Ijazat do.. Hum ab chalte hai.. Waheguru ne chaha toh ab toh milna julna laga rahega..", Dadi said.
"Ji bilkul.. Aplog yahan aye.. Hume Toh isi ki bahut khushi haii..", Aunty replied folding her hands which Dadi and Choti maa reciprocated. 

We Brothers too wished her and were ready to leave. I wanted to meet Bhavya properly but I knew I couldn't. So we just had a handshake and it was visible that she too was upset because of all this. 
So much mess to clear up! 

Anika smiled at me just for the sake of elders glairing at her. I was feeling so bad for her. 

I forwarded my hand for a handshake with gauri but she looked away and ignored. I rolled my eyes and put my hands back in my pocket. 
I should have knew it before! 

Why is it so difficult to make a single judgment on her? 

Wait! Did I just imagined or Shivaay and Gauri just shared a challenging look. 
Now what are these two upto?, I wanted to face palm. 

-----

Rudra Singh Oberoi

So now we were in our car. Mom was blabbering about why did Anika bhabi didn't say yes to bhaiyya the moment we sat in our car. 
Aapko kya pata aapke bete ne bahar garden me kya drama kiya hai. 

Me and Bhavya met after so many days and she didn't even talked to me properly. I was so happy that I will be able to see her and our long lost dream of uniting our families will finally be fulfilled. 
But bhaiyya ne sab kharab kardiya! Aise kon shaadi krega inse.. 

"Mom Dadi I have some work here at Sanjhgarh. Toh I will be here only today and will return back tomorrow. Hope it's fine with you guys.", Shivaay bhaiyya told everyone. 

"But tune ghar pe toh kuch nhi bataya tha..", O said. 
"Haan beta.. Konsa kaam hai?", Mom asked. 

"Om remember we have a pending land deal with Mr. Desai. Me usi ki baat kar rha hun.. I thought ab me yahan aa hi gya tu toh let's crack that deal.", bhaiyya replied. 
"Fine. I will come with you.", O announced. 
"Mebhi.", I demanded.

"But guys..", Shivaay bhaiyya protested but stopped seeing our deathly glares. We needed many answers and he knew he can't back off from answering them so easily. 

Dadi and Mom too agreed while Bhaiyaa informed Mr. Desai to make arrangements for our arrival. Sanjhgarh ruled by desai family seperates Raigarh from Ameerkot. It was just a two hour drive here from Maheshwari's mansion. 

I have to talk to Bhavya and for that I have to ready with answers which can only be given by Shivaay bhaiyya. 

Desai's car came to pick us up while Dadi and mom left for Ameerkot. 

We reached Desai Sadan and we were asked to freshen up first. We were alloted our own rooms. As I went inside my room I tried to call Bhavya being desperate but she didn't picked up. 
I hope everything's fine there! 

"You remember our chuddy buddy promise? We were never supposed to hide anything from each other. And trust me I haven't broken the promise.", I texted her and drank the welcome drink brought to me in the room. 
Bhaiyya aapko toh me chodunga nhii. 

-----

Shivaay is kinda obsessed with bringing Anika into his life but I have a feeling there's a lot to happen between them.☺️

Gauri is all determined to kick Oberoi family out of their lives especially her sister's. Will she be able to win the challenge from Shivaay? 

Omkaara has many things to handle. He want answers from his brother and he don't want any injustice happen to Maheshwaris but will he be able to help them? 😕

Rudra desperately wants to talk to his bestie. He was missing her so much already. They obviously can't give up on their dream so easily. 

Guys I wasn't satisfied with your comments on the last updates. It really left me upset. 😔

Please do comment dil kholke this time. Even your criticism is welcomed but do comment. 

Waiting eagerly to hear from you guys! 👍🏼

vrindagupta thumbnail
OMG
What an update
Each one better than the previous one
This time brothers POV

Shivaay Singh Oberoi will have a tough time
Both with Anika &Gauri
I think he will handle Anika with care
Cuz he wants to marry her