Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Superb superb. I m enjoying this. Plz update asap.
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awsome I like the way you are writing where Oberoi's are coming and had informed their visit and Gauri doesn't like the presence of the oberois in their premises bcoz of the past and bhavya  is so cute that she had remained a friend with Rudy...
I really Like rudy's comment "Bhabhi seedha apne room se nikli aur shivaay bhyia ki god mein ja atki... "

I love his cute things...
-Aarfa- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IlaTanwar

Awsome I like the way you are writing where Oberoi's are coming and had informed their visit and Gauri doesn't like the presence of the oberois in their premises bcoz of the past and bhavya  is so cute that she had remained a friend with Rudy...

I really Like rudy's comment "Bhabhi seedha apne room se nikli aur shivaay bhyia ki god mein ja atki... "

I love his cute things...

Thankyou😊. 
-Aarfa- thumbnail
Chapter 4. So the deal is out. 
"This world is just a cluster of imperfections where people are wandering to find their 'perfect' when actually there isn't any." 

Shivaay Singh Oberoi

It has been almost half an hour till we have reached here but there's no sign of Anika. Is this the way how you treat Oberois? 
Unbelievable! 

My brothers were busy admiring the garden while my thoughts were roaming around Anika. If she does not come within five damn minutes am gonna leave from here! She can't make me wait like this. 

Here I was cursing her manners when I saw her entering into the garden  busy in her phone. I rolled my eyes. 
First you are late and then you are busy in your own world. Not fair my to be wifey! 

Suddenly she lost her balance because of a pipe lying beneath. 
How can these people be so careless? 

She was about to fall really hard. 
"Anikaaa !", but somehow I managed to catch her time and she perfectly landed in my arms. Her closed eyes and tight grip on my overcoat suggested her fear of getting hurt. I smiled looking at her face. Why? Well, she was looking damn cute. 

"Wese If you always make your entry like this I won't mind even if you are late.", I commented mischievously unable to control. She opened her eyes maybe recognizing my voice and that look on her face was a treat! That horrified face! After all, after that video leakage it must be a nightmare for her to be this close to me. Somehow I managed to control my laughter as she pulled herself away from me. Yeah I wanted more of her but it's okay I will have all of her once she's mine. I smirked at my thought. 

"Anika you okay?", Gauri came and asked her. 
"Ya.. Am fine.", she replied finally composing herself. 

"But tum itni dair tak thi kahan? We have been waiting for you from quite awhile.", I told her. 
"I was into an important phone call. Sorry for the delay. Can we proceed towards the table? Our lunch has been arranged there.", she informed formally. 
"After you..", I said moving my hand forward with a teasing smile. 

She moved her gaze in another direction and then the three sisters walked in front of us leading us to the way for the dining in the middle of the garden. 

It was indeed a beautiful set up. We all sat down as the servants were serving the lunch. This somehow reminded me all the summer holidays that we six have spent together in our childhood like this only dining outside in the garden. Those really were some golden days! 

-----

Omkaara Singh Oberoi

That's why I didn't wanna come here. I mean somehow am not able to 'not gaze' at Gauri. Ya she's one hell of a gorgeous woman but even with more hell of an attitude and I don't like myself drawing into her because it's not the outer beauty that matters but the inside one. She has been nothing but kinda rude to us since always. Let's cut the childhood part. I can't belive we were besties at that time but then that Gauri was different. She was a cute chubby bubbly girl and now I can just see a woman filled with a no nonsense attitude. 

Somehow deep down I believe that that little girl is still inside her wanting to get out. I just hope I can see that side of hers again. 

"So what brought you here?", Anika's voice made me come out of my thoughts. 
Rudra immediately whispered into my ears, "Bhaiyya ko toh ab bhagwaan hi bacha sakte hai.. Teeno behene aise ghoor rhi hai hume jaise abhi kha jayengi.. Specially vo teekhi mirchi.." 
"Teekhi mirchi?", I asked. 
He pointed towards Gauri, "Arrey vo gauri didi .. Dekho kese ghoor rhi hai bhaiyya ko.. Sai keh rha hun agar bhaiyya ne kuch ulta seedha kaha na toh yhin arthi uth jayegi unki .." 
This made me laugh a little. 

"Am here with a deal.", Shivaay stated confidently. 
Deal? I thought you were here with a marriage proposal Shivaay., he was scaring me a little now. 

All the three sisters left their food and glanced at each other. 
"What kind of a deal?", Anika asked.

"I can see Raigarh ki is waqt kya condition hai. Phele Hmara vo leaked footage and then all those rumors and stuff.. Phir media jo karrhi hai and I heard about how Ranas broke their both personal and professional relations with Raigarh. Am sorry to hear that and that's why ", Shivaay was saying all this when Anika interrupted," Come to the point Mr. Oberoi. "
Off cource she is sensitive towards Rana issue. Shivaay should know!, I sighed. 

" Sure. ", Shivaay barked obviously not pleasant on being cut by her," So Oberois would like to replace Ranas in that merger. It was a merger of worth 100 crores right? Oberois will invest more 50 crores in this merger." 
And I thought you were going to propose her first! My bad. 

"And why would you do that? What's your benefit?", Gauri finally spoke after analyzing the situation. 
"Kyunki I realised yeh sab jo horha hai meri wajah se horha hai.. Though there was no bad intention but kahin na kahin I feel myself responsible for this hard time you guys are facing but since it's a deal it has to be fair. So ya there is one condition which you have to fulfill for this merger to happen. ", Shivaay said the last part looking towards Anika. 
What condition man?

"And what's that? ", Gauri asked. 

Shivaay was still looking at Anika intently, "Anika will have to marry me!" 
What the f**k! 

"Have you gone out of your bloody mind?", Gauri exclaimed almost raising up from her seat which scared Rudra. 

"Me toh ja rha hun O.. Mujhe itni si umar me nhi marna..", he whispered into my ears but still couldn't gather courage to walk away. 

And then we heard Anika giggling, "I didn't know that you had such a terrible humour Mr. Oberoi. Anyway continue with your lunch. I hope apko vapis Ameerkot jane keliye dair horhi hogi.", Anika said the last part suggesting us to go back. It's rude but I don't blame her. Nobody can tolerate such a behaviour! 
Kyu kar rha hai tu Shivaay yeh? 

" I think you find it terrible because there was no humour in it actually. Am serious about this deal. If you wanna save Raigarh from such a loss and yours and your family's reputation.. You have to marry me.", Shivaay told being all determined staring straight into Anita's eyes.

-----

Rudra Singh Oberoi

Agar aapko nhi jeena toh It's okay bhaiyya.. Mar hume itni si umar me kyu maarna chahte ho?

Bhavya was looking at me with many emotions at the same time. There were so many questions in her eyes along with hurt, anguish and anger. 

"How dare you?", Anika bhabi exclaimed. Sorry I can't help but call her bhabi. 

"Agar aapko lagta hai ki aap Raigarh ayenge.. Mujhe is tarah insult krenge aur chalte bnenge then you are highly mistaken Mr. Oberoi.", Anika bhabi spatted. 

I don't remember when last time anybody talked to bhaiyya like that. 
Jo bhi ho dono takkar ke toh hai. Daadi khush hojayengi. 

"I think humne inka welcome kuch zyada hi ache se kardiya.. They clearly don't deserve it!", Gauri di said standing up. 

Shivaay bhaiyya too stood up adjusting his blazer as if nothing has happened, "Oberois kya deserve karte hai kya nhi.. Yeh tumse jaan ne ki zarurat nhi hai hume.", Shivaay said the second part eyeing Gauri di.
Agar Shivaay bhaiyya aur Gauri di me argument shuru hogya na toh zindagi bhar khatam nhi hoga. 

"Shivaay stop it!", O tried to handle the situation. One by one everyone stood after O sensing the graveness of situation. 

"Anika don't get Shivaay wrong.. Uska matlab yeh nhi tha..", O tried to explain her. 
"Toh akhir matlab tha kya? Aap explain karenge please.", Gauri di asked sarcastically.

"I didn't expected ki ek din aap itna gir jayenge Shivaay.", Anika bhabi said. Hurt was clearly visible in her tone. She addressed Bhaiyya by 'Shivaay' not 'Mr. Oberoi' this time. 

"It's not the right time to get emotional Anika. Is waqt tumhe practically sochna chahiye ki tumhare liye, tumhari family keliye aur Raigarh keliye kya sahi hai.", Bhaiyya said all calm and composed. 
"You don't have to tell us ki hume apni bhalai kese sochni chahiye.", Gauri di responded. 

Shivaay bhaiyya took out his phone from his pocket and started a video and kept in the middle of the table so everyone could clearly see it. 

It was a news clipping where the news reader was reading a news," Toh jesa ki apne abhi abhi in pictures me dekha ki Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi aur Ms. Anika Maheshwari Me nazdikiyan badhti ja rhi hai.. Hum sab Shivaay Singh Oberoi ke swabhav ko toh jaante hai. Aaj ek ladki unke sath hoti hai toh kal doosri par appki jaankari keliye btadu ki Anika Maheshwari aur Siddharth vikram rana ki engagement hochuki hai.. Toh aise me Ms. Maheshwari ke charitr par kayin sawaal uth te hai.. ", bhaiyya paused the video in the mid way. 

" Age wo jo keh rhi hai tum sun nhi paogi.. ", Shivaay bhaiyya said to Anika bhabi," Is news channel ka head mera purana dushman hai.. Toh he deliberately sent me this video and dhamki derha tha vo ise release krdega .. Kisi tarah abhi mene iska muh band kradia hai.. Par kabtak kitne logon ka kra paunga.. I really don't know."

Bhabi went silence after seeing the video. There was hurt and helplessness visible in her eyes. I can't see her like that. 

" Bhavya Gauri.. I hope sabka lunch hogya hai.. Sabko andar lejao.. Mujhe Shivaay se akele me baat karni hai.. ", bhabi stated still staring at the table where bhaiyya's phone was kept. 

-----

Give your honest feedbacks for this chapter please! 
Eagerly waiting for your comments.. 😊
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god this was just what I was waiting for
Fantastic update

Shivaay asked for Anika n here she comes
Right into his arms🤣
Shivaay has feelings for her
Better admit that before it's late

The most awaited one was
Gauri blasting at shivaay
And at Omkara too
I just loved that👏
She deserves an award
Oberoi's Ko aaj tak kisi ne itna nahi sunaya hoga

Poor Rudra
He was so scared of Gauri🤣
Bhaiya Ko marna hai but iti se Umar mei
Rudra Ko bhi marwayenge

Anika handled the situation well
But shivaay Singh Oberoi ne haar mana nahi seekhna
I think video is also his work
But it got to Anika

Wonder what will they discuss
Whatever it will be
I am sure will result in marriage alliance

Waiting eagerly to read more
Update soon
Thanks for the PM
-Aarfa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrindagupta

Oh god this was just what I was waiting for

Fantastic update

Shivaay asked for Anika n here she comes
Right into his arms🤣
Shivaay has feelings for her
Better admit that before it's late

The most awaited one was
Gauri blasting at shivaay
And at Omkara too
I just loved that👏
She deserves an award
Oberoi's Ko aaj tak kisi ne itna nahi sunaya hoga

Poor Rudra
He was so scared of Gauri🤣
Bhaiya Ko marna hai but iti se Umar mei
Rudra Ko bhi marwayenge

Anika handled the situation well
But shivaay Singh Oberoi ne haar mana nahi seekhna
I think video is also his work
But it got to Anika

Wonder what will they discuss
Whatever it will be
I am sure will result in marriage alliance

Waiting eagerly to read more
Update soon
Thanks for the PM

Your comment always boosts me up!!
Thankyou⭐️
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was just wondering
Oberoi's have come to take 1 bride
Kahi Aisa na ho 3 leke jaaye

Dilwale Lene aaye 1 dhulan
Leke jayenge 3 dhulanein🤣
Well it's just my speculation
I will wait till u show what 
Has actually been planned for them
Preetii0005 thumbnail
awesome update 
thanks for pm 
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
What I feel is ... Shivaay will get Anika agreeing into marrying him ... Gauri will plan and get into Om because she knows that it is shivaay's plan and so she will plot criss crossing it ... Bhavya is already falling for Rudra ... 
I can't tell about RuVya but ShivIka and RiKara will be up for a game ... Quite tough 

MahaSrilu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG...where did my last comment go...😲.
Loved the update dear...Absolutely loved the pic description of the girls.
So now Shivay wants to marry Anika and I'm sure Gauri will try and wiggle out Anika out of it...Gauri is indeed a 'Theeki Mirchi'...loved this version of Gauri.
Whwn will we get nxt update dear.

~Maha~