Gauri and Yash Tonk blessed with a baby girl

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Gauri and Yash Tonk blessed with a baby girl 13 years after their first child

Gauri Tonk had earlier revealed that the pregnancy came as a surprise to the couple.

By Sreetama Basu | Published: February 2, 2017 12:50 PM IST

Yash-Tonk-and-Gauri-Yadav FI

Looks like it's raining good news for all celeb couples. Last year, Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput were blessed with baby Misha and then Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan welcomed Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi into their lives. This time, television's much loved couple Yash Tonk and Gauri Tonk just got blessed with their second child, who came into the world late on Tuesday. This little girl is their second child and came into their lives 13 years after the birth of their first daughter, Pari. They have named the baby Mayrah and Yash is thrilled to be a father second time round and can't stay away for a minute from his little baby. The arrival of Mayrah has completed the Tonk family and the couple is over the moon.

Gauri said in an interview, "We are very happy. Yash is with me as he can't stay away from the new-born even for a minute. Mayrah means princess, so we now have a pari and a princess in our family." The couple had met on the sets of the popular serial Kahiin Kissi Roz and cupid had struck them right then. They married and Pari was born when Gauri was just 23. She was born weeks before their first anniversary. The actress has been away from the small screen for a while and was busy with her role as a mother. However, she is keen to make a comeback if she gets a good role.

Yash's last notable outing on TV was with Yeh Vaada Raha on Sony TV. He was also seen in Jai Ho.  The couple have revealed that their daughter Pari is as excited as them about the baby and will pamper her silly. Gauri had revealed that the pregnancy came as a surprise to the couple and when they broke the news to Pari, she was over the moon.

The adorable couple had revealed that Yash was pampering Gauri during her pregnancy, while Pari was planning a shopping spree for the baby. "Yash has been spoiling me rotten. I have gotten so used to it that I have asked him to continue pampering me even when the baby is born (laughs). I don't even need to tell him. Wo khud aa jaata hai to massage my feet and now I am so used to it, I don't allow anybody else to touch them. I have gained a lot of weight because of which I get unbearable foot cramps," Gauri had said.

Link :

http://www.india.com/showbiz/gauri-and-yash-tonk-blessed-with-a-baby-girl-13-years-after-their-first-child-1804889/

Edited by Shaina_b - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khadeja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Happy time for them 😛
Thanks for sharing !!! ðŸ˜Š