Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Heheh I thought ishwari is so famous toh pick up karna aasan hoga sorry my bad.

And haan mix bana lo mujhe bhi kuch new dekhne milega khud toh inspiration hai nahi abhi

Btw watch them give a good episode tommorrow When I will be stuck at work till late *sigh*
Dkp bohat hi mehhh ho Gaya hai esp with this whole stalker thing and mota puts me off sorry shouldn't be saying it but khud apne aap ko dekhe phir deepika ko haathi/bhens bole and the precap is the limit with him calling her a prostitue shut the f**k up

Oh I was watching the dev wala episode thodi daer pehle and lol at anika telling sahil how billu is ek dum billota caz he can sense her but cannot sense that she was lying awww her chote bachon wali complaining

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Cool.. Waiting for your VM AY! 

I started making a VM 2 days ago.. Abhi tak only 53 seconds done πŸ€£ Mood hi nahi ho raha hai.. πŸ˜†

And Fary.. Yes I guessed Supriya because she was Tej's wife in TTMM(Tu Tu Main Main) BUT Half of your TV references seriously are bouncers for me but this time i googled πŸ˜†
EDKV = Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Edited by blackorwhite - 7 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

And Fary.. Half of your TV references seriously are bouncers for me but this time i googled πŸ˜†
EDKV = Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Totally lame show...and the leads couldn't act to save their livesπŸ˜†...but the show managed to acquire a lot of hormonal fansπŸ˜†
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL@EDKV ka description.. πŸ€£ 

SP is promoting the Amala show a lot..Amitabh Bachchan has shot a promo for it and then SC retweeted his promo tweet
"No woman should have to tolerate any sexual harassment from the opposite sex. Speak up! #KyaQusoorHaiAmalaKa #NoMeansNo"

I was thinking about giving this show a chance but the turkish show's story is soo heavy and depressing..
Is this serial supposed to be finite? If not, then I don't want to start watching it..

Fary, you watching it na?

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Totally lame show...and the leads couldn't act to save their livesπŸ˜†...but the show managed to acquire a lot of hormonal fansπŸ˜†

Word I have a special kind of hate towards that fandom and show it was good for like 2weeks and when it went bad you weren't allowed to say it caz Namik ki deewananis were not able to handle that and were gaga over his height and lame acting ek dialogue to theek se bola nahi jata tha and the heroine was even worse khush ho dukhi ho gussa ho ek hi expression was in league of Acp ranveer only and super annoying character. πŸ˜†

I swear the namik pujarans are worse than om deewanis and that is saying a lot
Oh btw Naomi signed a show with sanaya I think I read that on TC yesterday πŸ˜† pata nahi isko shows mil kaise rahe hain

And if bad acting wasn't enough he became so rude and arrogant and misbehaved with director and threw tantrums but ssshhh we aren't allowed to say that caz deewanis you know and how they blamed bechara director and abused his wife for no reason who is sana amin sheikh jiska koi Lena dena hi nahi hai show se

And hen they blamed their heroine for getting sick and being at hospital and becoming the reason for shut down as if their show was so epic πŸ€ͺ seriously so much for being a fan when you lack the basic insaniyat and respect and am not even a fan of anyone of them or the show and so much love for the cast and crew hahah πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Speaking of Amlaa, maine dekh liya NM ki Pankhuri ka Razia Sultan wala show on Netflix...they don't have the whole series uploaded but gist mil gaya mujhe...I find her to be kind of an average actress or maybe they just made Razia so childish in the show in many ways, overall appeal nahin kiya mujhe...plus show was dragged a lot...

Amlaa toh nahin dekhne waali main...the storyline of the Turkish show sounds very weird...her marrying her own rape accuser and later on trying to solve the mystery of who really raped her...sounds very twisted. 

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

LOL@EDKV ka description..🀣

SP is promoting the Amala show a lot..Amitabh Bachchan has shot a promo for it and then SC retweeted his promo tweet
"No woman should have to tolerate any sexual harassment from the opposite sex. Speak up! #KyaQusoorHaiAmalaKa #NoMeansNo"

I was thinking about giving this show a chance but the turkish show's story is soo heavy and depressing..
Is this serial supposed to be finite? If not, then I don't want to start watching it..

Fary, you watching it na?

Yup I am and am highly impressed by it heavy hai but they are tackling the rape with so much sensitivity so far and aren't making it a joke or milking it for trp very classy show tbh and well made acting bhi achi hai cast bhi raw hai and very good koi bhi loud and annoying character nahi hai na do the mean bhabhi is also tolerable even tho she is supposed to the the villain

Rapists look like the spoilt brats high on drugs doing shit everywhere and the character of Karuna the. Other of one of the boys (ok he did. Not rape out of the 4men but was witness and was so high that didn't even stop so equally guilty) found amla and she is the one fighting for the girl bohat hi progressive hai so far character and simple small business woman

Dekho mujhe toh bohat acha lag raha hai out of all the other 3

And yes supposed to be finite only the original had like what 80episodes I mean the Turkish so I hope itna hi hai yeh bhi caz the pace is right she did got raped on Monday and the whole sequence was aesthetically shot and wasn't cringeworthy disturbing yes but realistically done and they didn't stretch it for the sake of trp it was about 5mins sequence all together from the whole chase to them doing it

I would rate it a 4/5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Speaking of Amlaa, maine dekh liya NM ki Pankhuri ka Razia Sultan wala show on Netflix...they don't have the whole series uploaded but gist mil gaya mujhe...I find her to be kind of an average actress or maybe they just made Razia so childish in the show in many ways, overall appeal nahin kiya mujhe...plus show was dragged a lot...

Amlaa toh nahin dekhne waali main...the storyline of the Turkish show sounds very weird...her marrying her own rape accuser and later on trying to solve the mystery of who really raped her...sounds very twisted.

No that guy was one of the 4boys that night this one didn't rape her but was witness to T and went into guilty mode caz he was a nice chap otherwise πŸ€” I still think he was equally guilty and am not justifying him at all caz he f**king watched it even if he was high on drugs while his friends did it and forced him to take drugs but it doesn't give him a free pass to be forgiven makes him equal part of it

But apparently later he went onto take the the blame and marry her caz he was guilty and wanted to make up then he fell in love with her she didn't maang him easily I am guessing from the wiki and other people discussions she took her time and eventually I think they got the real ones punished

Isme amla just needs to be innocent which she is toh works so far
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dekh bhai dekh. ...I was watching it all this week.
Tu tu main main was epic..even shriman shrimati was fun.

EDKV...seriously itni crazy...I still go on the forum to read the os .. .I watched the show on and off...Mujhe fan fiction zyada interesting lage...but had no idea about the craziness.

Debating whether to watch the episode today or bi ge watch over the weekend. ..we are gonna get a cliff hanger anyways.

AY. ..are you still following  Piya Albela? Ab thoda interesting laga hai,..  why is pooja always Sar odh ke?
AreYaar thumbnail
@Fary: It doesn't really matter if the guy was innocent or not...it's just too squeamish a storyline for me...mujhe koi interest nahin hai in watching a show where the girl is marrying one of her suspected rapists...it's too weird and creepy for me to tolerate.