Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The Tia reveal was still better even though the whole script was leaked and everyone knew what was going to happen πŸ˜†
The whole thing made no sense at all. What happened to the ACP's dead/possibly in a coma sister? What was the point of Anika taking her place? The khandani daughter couldn't get insulted and needed a poor person to be her placeholder. I'm not surprised they don't remember the accident or his sister, but what are the writers smoking that they can't even remember simple points they introduced literally an few minutes ago in the same episode. How is he marrying her for her money when he refused to marry her right then lol. He humiliated her by not claiming her fake baby and had no intention of marrying her πŸ˜† The whole game was to humiliate and then leave her. Also what was the point of the Prinku FBs using the video he blackmailed her with? Not like anyone will ever know because she is an idiot. No one knows about the accident they lied about for 2 years, the extent of the cruelty she suffered at his hands, or his recent fake hit-and-run video.

And again they are literally letting these psychos walk away. Not surprised Kamini gets the brilliant idea to come back and shoot someone tomorrow. These idiots are such easy targets πŸ˜†

DBO is another level of awful. I'm still grossed out by the whole blood thing. How did the writers think that is romantic? The usual gravity-defining sindoor scene would have just been fine lol. Gauri is up there with Prinku on the pathetic-ness level, but the sad part is that she could have been a better character.  I feel like he could slap her and she would thank him considering it as a blessing. It's disturbing how they jumped from normal sanskari bahu to this worshiping mess. Her character is bipolar. She doesn't want to force this relationship on him, but she is in his house sharing a room with him dressed as a dude and seeking blessing from his photo at his mom's function πŸ˜† She is pious and virtuous one minute for TRPs but also lies and manipulates people emotionally while taking the vamp's money to get what she wants for TRPs the next. She used Svetlana to get what she wanted but has a problem with Svetlana doing the same. Someone needs to protect him from her she is looking more and more like a crazed fanatic.

We joke about the writers getting revenge, but seriously the amount of sabotage going is insane. I actually feel bad for the actors even though its their job and they are being paid to do this. 

Edited by onlyrani - 7 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Rofl went for the first time to dbo forum and read a hilarious post ke makers are only intrested In only 1 couple ki love story and laughed so hard yeah sure ok .ab apne alag show main bhi shivika ki jaan Matt chodna and jalte rehna
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh My Mata

Kahin BILLU and Co. ka seena PHATT NA jaaye itni hoshiyaari se 🀣

Today's episode's biggest eyesore was ACP man... Not that I've paid any attention to his scenes post the ONS wala entry scene... but man the guy makes Subha look like a wonder in front of him today 😲 πŸ˜† Like he looked frozen enough ki if Kamini suddenly releases some fangs taking Naagin Avtar iske Baal mein Joo tak Nahi rengti 🀣

Om Ko present Karna even with reaction shots is a non existent idea for the PH now when Uski Behen ki shaadi Mein iski baand baj rahi and people are literally playing attack in the hallways 😡 Jhanvi Bhi being mother is non existent πŸ˜†

Daadi ke Nakli Aansoo over Saumya 🀒

Tej wanting to beat up ACP for his deeds is another level of Irony Ki Daaths 🀣

Billu, Anika, and Pinky were on full glory wali TadiBaazi 🀣 😎 with RUDY given two dialogues as usual πŸ˜”

Aur KITNE din I'll see SC in this fug chipkoo hairdo πŸ˜”

But hey she looks a Cutie in her new Hairdo 😳 very apt length I think.

Looks like Shivani madam is inspired by Sabya's new hand painted Saafa's but it ends up looking China Ka Maal as usual 🀣 on Oberoi Men esp with the tacky Kurtas
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aaj ka mera throwback 90s show is DEKH BHAI DEKH πŸ˜ƒ  What an amazing cast! πŸ‘ Every character clicks πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Aaj ka mera throwback 90s show is DEKH BHAI DEKHπŸ˜ƒ What an amazing cast!πŸ‘Every character clicksπŸ˜†

I watched an episode of tu tu main main πŸ˜† the print is horrible on YouTube tho
Chote hote toh Kia dekha yaad nahi caz was too young just naam hi yaad hai and lol at tej being the hubby of ishwari in that πŸ˜†
Oh and I have to rant about dkp I am sorry but I am giving up wth is wrong with piyush in precap stalking deepika and threatening her in the library and saying ke she should be at a brothel and harassing her physically

And if that is not all we have aly Goni from yhm as deepika ka old stalker from bareily ? So deeepu ke peeche 2, people and harassing her following her misbehaving with her. Enough
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tu Tu Main Main was fun as well! BUT ab ye Ishwari kaun hai? πŸ˜•
Fary, Dekh Bhai Dekh ka print is pretty good! πŸ˜Š
AreYaar thumbnail

Tu Tu Main Main was fun as well! BUT ab ye Ishwari kaun hai? πŸ˜•
Fary, Dekh Bhai Dekh ka print is pretty good! πŸ˜Š

She means Supriya Pilgaonkar who currently plays Ishwari in Kuch rang pyar ke wala showπŸ˜†...Fary ke saare soap references hi hote hain...hard to keep upπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
DKP se main put off ho gayi thi last week hi...too medium for my taste and the characterizations are not that interesting...agar kuch BBKD jaise mazedaar namoone hote toh shaayad dekh leti...

Abhi I'm debating whether or not to make a random VMπŸ˜†...banaa leti hoon...abhi mood achha hai...kal shaayad phir kachra ho jaaye...haha

Tu Tu Main Main was fun as well! BUT ab ye Ishwari kaun hai?πŸ˜•
Fary, Dekh Bhai Dekh ka print is pretty good!😊

Arre supriya pilgaonkar πŸ˜† the famous ishwari from krpkab

Haha aunty mujhe Bachpan se bohat pasand hain. She is on my fav tv/film mom as lost along with farida jalal,kirron Kher,supriya ji from tere liye and now kkb sorry last name yaad nahi aa raha and pinky hehe

Oh I liked geetanjali thakur from tere liye too and edkv