Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh my
...I can just visualize the whole thing with kunal and shrenu.
...I know nothing like thiswill ever happen in the show...bt i would love to see...u r an amazing writer...expresses the whole emotions in apt and simple way...way to go yaar...should keep writing more... superb...Edited by aashiqua - 7 years ago
yayini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Here you go.. my final for the day..

<Scene 13> :

"Acha. To fir aadat dal lo.. Kya kehti ho.. Is Jatadhaari hippie pati ko sambalna ithna aasan nahi hai",Omkara smiled giving a naughty wink.

Gauri's cheeks were turning pink. But she was in no mood to keep quiet. She wanted to pull his leg more.

"Meri pati ko sirf main jatadhari keh sakthi hoon.. Aur kisi ko hak nahi banta hai.."

"Acha aur tumhari pati ki kya kya characterstics hai.. jo tum janthi ho.."

"Woh meri pati ko kadi chawal pasand hai.. Usko cheese ki omlette pasand hai. Aise baal ko khuli chodna pasand hai.. Painting kar ne ki waqt orange juice peena, apni bhaiyon ko shayari sunana..aur.. bahut kuch janti hoon uski baron mein.. Haan aur yeh bhi janti hoon.. CB ke kapde mein itne baar mujhe choone ki baar bhi sirf Istatic lagte hain uski.. par pata nahi chal jaata ki CB ladki hai" Gauri was adjusting his hair on the forehead and enjoying a good laugh..

Omkaara was enjoying her smile. He never thought things would take such a sweet turn.. He wished she was sitting in his lap clutching him forever..

"Omkaara ji.."

"Omkaaraji nahi.. OM"

"humhe toh omkaaraji kehne ki aadat hai.."

"Main chahta hoon my biwi mujhe sirf OM pukaare.. ya phir kisi nick name rakh lo. Par sirf hum dono ki beech"

"Mujhe der ho rahi hai.. sab mujhe doondenge.. main chalthi hoon"

"Gauri.. please"

"Omkaara ji.. sab galat sochenge.. kisi ko pata nahi naa.. main kal milti hoon apko.."

"Miss you.." Om kissed on her forehead..

"Aapko bhi miss you.." Gauri got up and tweaked his nose and went off..

Om saw her vanishing and was thinking about all what happened in the past few hours.. He had other plans running in his mind.

<To be cont>

swatishrimankar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg
omg
omg

Super super fantastic 

Ab thodi romancegiri ho jaye

Pls update fast

Cant wait much
👏

senikada thumbnail
Super Yarr 👍🏼 please contiue
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
 Am loving this story
. Rikara make me dreamy
yayini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First of all.. thanks for all your feedbacks.. Sorry i couldn't pm you all whenever i write new chapters..  Dint get time.. thanks for all your support.. keeps me writing.. 😊

Here you go.. 

<Scene 14>: Romance in the air

Gauri was lying in her bed with her night suit (Short kurta and Patiala salwar). She was floating in air even since she met her Omkaara. "Mera Omkaara" she said to herself once. She never thought he would feel so much for her. Window was open and she was gazing at the skies. She heard the door opening. How is it possible, she had locked it before lying down. She turned to see Omkaara standing in front of her. Her eyes popped out for a second. He was smiling at her and she was standing like a statue.

"Gauri.." He waved his hands..

"Aap is wakt yaahan pe..baara bhaje hain.. kisi ne aap ko dek to nahi liya.." She was attempting to close the window which opens towards corridor side.

"Arre, chill. Kisi ne nahi dekha..agar dekh bhi liya.. isme kya hain. Main hoon naa tumhari Jatadhari pati.." He was flashing a smile again.

"Kya keh rahe hain.. kisko ko maloom hai yeh sab.." Just then she noticed a parcel in his hands.

"Yeh kya hai"

"yeh tumhare liye main laya hoon chota sa gift.. lo khol ke dekho.."

"Humhare liye.." Gauri's eyes again popped out. She opened the parcel in all eagerness. She noticed a beautiful gold and white bead embroidered saree and blouse. It was wonderfully simple and classy.

"Pasand aaya"

"Bahot pasand aaya.." She smiled.

"Main chahtha hoon.. tum kal isse pehno.. iss ki saat".. saying so he told a ring from his pocket.

Gauri was stunned.

"Oh kya hai na.. humhari shaadi itne jaldi se ho gayi. Teek se roka karne ke liye bhi waqt nahi mila.. To roka ho jaai?? Haat do apna"

Gauri extended her hand. Omkaara slipped the ring in her fingers and held her hand.

"Main promise karta hoon.. Main Omkaara singh oberoi, tumhaare har sukh dukh me mein tumhara saath doonga..Zindagi mein kuch bhi ho jaai.. tumhari saath nahi chodunga.."

Gauri could not express anything but hug him tightly. Tears flowed in her cheeks.. Omkaara hugged her tightly. Gauri kissed his chest where his heart lies. Omkaara's senses were surging..

"Agar kiss karna hi hai.. to thoda moo uthake yahan karo.." he lifted her face towards his lips.

"Hum nahi kar sakthe.. hume saram aa jaathi hain.."

"You mean sharam"

"Haan wahi tho keh rahe hain.. saram.."

"Teek hai to main karta hoon.. mujhe kuch saram nahi" He smiled cheekily

"Chodiye humhe.." Gauri ran off to the window.

Before she knew he was coming towards him, he lifted her up and walked to the bed. She remembered their shaadi ka din.

"Tum choti si lagthi ho mere haath mein"

He left her in the bed and leaned against her. Gauri's couldn't raise a voice. She gathered some strength to speak

"Omkaara ji.. yee kaa kar rahe hain aap.. Chodiye humhe.."

"Main to tumhaai pati hain naa.. to haq bantha hai mujhe.." He was playing with her ears with his fingers.. Gauri was not knowing how to stop him..

He was playing with fingers on her face. She closed her eyes and was breathing heavily. Omkaara continued playing around with his fingers. He was stroking her eyes and came down to her lips.. He couldn't resist the temptation to kiss her lips and he gave in. She was melting in his every bit of his warmth. Her soft petite frame was giving him shudders. After a brief 10 mins he managed to control himself and got up. "It's still not the right time. He doesn't care what others think but she values all of these. I should give respect to her feelings" he thought. Controlling himself at the sight of Gauri lying all pink with her closed eyes, was incredibly tougher than he thought. He sat up and slowly pulled her up. Gauri looked in to his lusty eyes. She kept on looking at him while he was stroking her hair..

"Gauri.. I love you.."

Gauri again leaned against his chest and kissed him..

"Hum bhi"

"Kal subha thayaar rehna.. isse pehan kar.."

He started to leave.. Gauri called

"Omkaara ji"

She went up to him. stood on his feet so that she could gain access to his face. Clasped his face and planted a kiss on his forehead.

After again an uncontrollable 5 mins, Omkaara finally left to his room.. <To be continued>

AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...loved it...
loved their conversation.
and we are able to see a romantic Omkara 
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
super hit
continue soon
ehmmbhluvr thumbnail