Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Woow!! AY, Thank you for such a lovely review! MMKD sounds soo good! I'm looking forward to it - Sunday binge watching! 😊
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

oh and gangnika is a good ship name for them😉

also lovely take on MMKD 

i actually am really liking the girl playing aru she is doing it just right ðŸ˜³

I agree...I think the girl is doing a good job of her character so far...even though it's a bubbly character, annoying nahin hai cuz she has some solid goals in life...head in clouds type  nahin hai...those annoy me more...and yeah the actress is doing a decent job...suits the character...let's see if she can evolve as the story moves along.  Right now, she is kinda what Anika was at one point...actually had ambition and goals in life to achieve her dreams😆...minus the crazy lingo😆...

Ejaz is doing a great job as the grumpy/awkward Mukhi too😆...it's really amusing to see him both taken aback by Aru and then trying to impart some wisdom to her like an elder too😆

And I have to say, for once, the use of Gujarati is sprinkled in quite naturally in the conversations of the characters...it fits without feeling slapstick...even though I don't know the language, I'm not jarred by it's use cuz it seems to ground the characters and background of the show more. 

Ok then, Gangnika it is...new lowe story on the block...Holi jaldi celebrate karenge inke saath😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Woow!! AY, Thank you for such a lovely review! MMKD sounds soo good! I'm looking forward to it - Sunday binge watching! 😊

LOL haan today's epi was really nice and kinda inspired to write a full review😆...Aru is really growing on me...she feels very real as of now...I especially like her confidence and determination to handle any situation that comes her way😆...the way she shut down the people at her office today who were taunting her about getting fired😆

Plus her and Mukhi's dynamic is growing on me too...amusing hain with their personality and ideological clashes😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

and PLZ show me the real billu in the episode  getting somewhere too

LOL at the need to gift her something
overnight kitna progress ho gaya inka ek din pehle tak toh biwi bolne main isko 2 ghante lage the phir raton raat he got to know about chand bracelet and not only that he went and bought 10 cr ke  kangan too  Kia Baat Hai ji😆

LOL I'm wondering if they just bulk shot his captive Shivaay scenes one day and haven't had the time to get back to shooting real Billu ka track since...which is why they randomly sprinkled bits of those captive scenes throughout the week but focused mainly on showing fakester. 

Re: gift...lol woh toh SSO hai na...kabhi bhi kuch bhi kar sakta hai...chaand bracelet daalne ke baad socha hoga ki SSO ki BIWI needs to wear more expensive jewellery😆...the way he was randomly teasing her about not having given her anything during engagement/shaadi was😆...anyways lollypop mein kya logic lagaani. 
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't they have repeat telecast of shows in Sony TV? Always Kapil sharma show or some other crime show is being aired. 7 PM slot of MMKD is too soon i always forget. Where to watch?

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
han Shivika kaun? ab toh i am team Gangnika  dono ne ek doosre ko Aww bhi bol dia hai and soch bhi ek dum ek jaisi hai dono ki bilkul ek hi baat sochi ke doggy ko dekh ke aww bolte hain🤣
Eijaz is such a good actor and i do like his choice of characters too he usually doesn't do the usual ML type stuff i actually watched whatever i saw of Laut aao trisha for him as he was the investigating officer in that  and then he did that's how with amrita rao last year too and it was interesting  agai i gave up caz it was slow but him and amrita were really good  but he was a cameo i think again

LOl wohi toh aru is reminding me of anika and i don't want my hopes to go up so i am keeping my expectations super low  & don't want to be attached abh ke liye only attached to Gangnika ðŸ¤£ isse zyada attachment mujhse nahi sambhlega 

@ BW yup MMKD is Good do watch it can't wait for your review 

travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
someone make a post on MF about gagnika ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
dekhna logon ki kaise phatthi hai ðŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL I'm wondering if they just bulk shot his captive Shivaay scenes one day and haven't had the time to get back to shooting real Billu ka track since...which is why they randomly sprinkled bits of those captive scenes throughout the week but focused mainly on showing fakester. 

Re: gift...lol woh toh SSO hai na...kabhi bhi kuch bhi kar sakta hai...chaand bracelet daalne ke baad socha hoga ki SSO ki BIWI needs to wear more expensive jewellery😆...the way he was randomly teasing her about not having given her anything during engagement/shaadi was😆...anyways lollypop mein kya logic lagaani. 

wohi toh jaise uski yaadasht achanak waapis aayi ho ke hain maine toh kuch kabhi gift nahi kia😆😆 but i found the bit where he said kaisa husband hoon adorable so billu like ðŸ˜³yeah i am guilty of that but that was typical billu har cheez perfect honi chahiye as if not giving a gift makes him  not worthy of being her husband . 

ofcourse they bulk shot it  kyonki gul zyada din ke liye woh kohli bhade pa nahi le sakti na😆😆😆waise real footage was  just not enough this week saara week gangaram ki chori chakari aur uske FB main hi guzzar dia TOO much BlOODY stretching of it and overuse of FB they could have easily squeezed all this nonsense in 2 episodes max  had they not shown so much of random FB's 

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Don't they have repeat telecast of shows in Sony TV? Always Kapil sharma show or some other crime show is being aired. 7 PM slot of MMKD is too soon i always forget. Where to watch?

sony liv pe dekh lo ya phir sony youtube pe ( but they will mute the song) you can also watch it  desitvserials

Aww sc ki new insta story is so cute this girl is just so freaking adorable dekhte hi pyar aa jata hai