Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Very appropriate use of gifs anu 🤣

Waise yeh toh tum logon be dekha ho nahi anika ka blouse shivaay ke gale main

😆 https://instagram.com/p/BSBY_DXgJfk/

Thanks, Fary😆

LOL@ that pic...Shivaay ko de diya dupatta Anika ke blouse piece mein se nikaal ke? Aur is it vice versa? ðŸ˜†...and they've even added a yellowish pattern to his kurta to match the "sari" or whatever it is draped on her bottom half😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Lol I m still laughing at it he actually wore her blouse in his neck 🤣 I hope anika is lagaooing phansi to him with this

And on a side note namkaran is celebrating holi now and humein Kia mil raha hai yeh fake gangaram

The rate at which they are going, chances of Holi with Gangaram are getting brighter by the minute😆😆...Gangaram and Anika ki pehli Holi...inka naya ship name Gangika rakh lein? ðŸ˜†  Or maybe Anikaram? ðŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Khush thanks for heads up on MMkD am actually enjoying the show too aaj ka episode will watch in a bit

Lol at svetlana ka dance it was actually fun hahah main toh palki main sawar chali re 🤣

And gauri sarma imagining them in intimate dance poses 🤣

LOL I just saw Svetlana ka dance too...ROFL itni DANCING vamp maine nahin dekhi pehle kabhi...yeah I know Gul's love for glorifying her vamps but jitna random dancing/singing woh Svetlana se karvaati hai, kuch aur hi level ka hai😆...Reyna is a good dancer but the sequence was SO random...why would a hone waali bahu randomly dance for the media? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

And what is this nonsense about some haar? And did I freakin see a toy ROBOT in the epi? Also some random skates waali bhootni? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†...

They freakin played Saathiya on Svetkara🤣...I know it was in Gauri's imagination but it was looking like the song was actually playing for Svetkara as a couple and some random boy was staring angrily at them🤣

And you're right, fakester was wearing Mickey/Minnie Mouse pattern wala pocket square today😆
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Uhhh that is not a blooper if you notice she has curls and length can be manipulated by curls and straightening

haan yaar i wear extensions at times so i know! the thing is in today's memory scene they were much shorter than her normal anika looks with extensions when even with the curls her hair is much longer! i liked the style today though dont get me wrong - its just that they have given her much longer extensions lately. i liked her regular hair length waali extensions more - i just notice weird stuff like this i guess ðŸ˜†

also her eye make up was much nicer today 
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Then came the rumor of even Subha Rajput quitting Ishqbaaz and sadly enough Subha has confirmed the news of leaving Ishqbaaz. In a statement given by Subha Rajput, she says "Yes, this is true. I am leaving Ishqbaaz. I have put down my papers and have also informed the team about it. I served one month notice period but they have asked me to stay for forty - five days." Subha further mentioned about the reason for quitting the show, she says "My character was not progressing as it was promised to me and I also feel that I can do much better than this." So Subha Rajput and Leenesh Mattoo are sharing the same feeling. - 
See more at: http://tvserialnews.com/ishqbaaz-latest-news-subha-rajput-confirms-quitting-ishqbaaz-reason-revealed/#sthash.LXhOE7Vh.dpuf

hmm interesting but wtv people might say she does have a point! being given the best clothes in the cast is not reason enough to stay lol 
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NYCForever

Then came the rumor of even Subha Rajput quitting Ishqbaaz and sadly enough Subha has confirmed the news of leaving Ishqbaaz. In a statement given by Subha Rajput, she says "Yes, this is true. I am leaving Ishqbaaz. I have put down my papers and have also informed the team about it. I served one month notice period but they have asked me to stay for forty - five days." Subha further mentioned about the reason for quitting the show, she says "My character was not progressing as it was promised to me and I also feel that I can do much better than this." So Subha Rajput and Leenesh Mattoo are sharing the same feeling. - 

See more at: http://tvserialnews.com/ishqbaaz-latest-news-subha-rajput-confirms-quitting-ishqbaaz-reason-revealed/#sthash.LXhOE7Vh.dpuf

hmm interesting but wtv people might say she does have a point! being given the best clothes in the cast is not reason enough to stay lol 

45 days karne kya wali hai? This means 45 days flat or 45 shooting days? Itna toh pure IB me nahi ki hogi isne😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Just finished watching today's MMKD...I'd say the best epi of the week so far...nice epi to round off the first week...
I liked Aru's character sketch since epi one only but it really came into it's own in today's epi...I quite like her zeal to strive against all odds to fulfill her dreams, to prevail in the face of any setback...she's so filled with the energy and enthusiasm of youth, unwilling to let any "cautionary" rebukes hold her back...taking pride in making the impossible happen...ambitious but focused...quite nice to see. 

That Mukhi comes from a completely different world with different rules and perceptions couldn't be more obvious than in the bit where she lands up at his dharamshala to question him on this harsh decision to fire her...and all he can think about is the fact that people will see them together in the dark and think the worst😆...the way he was calling out to Mishri in panic as if he needed her to come and rescue him from this girl...the way he mutinously tried to bat away Aru's questions and continued to fix his bedding and the mosquito net...to go to sleep at 8 pm😆

The diary scene was quite sweet and nicely woven in today...again providing that insight into all the dreams and setbacks that Aru grapples with but still never gives up...Mukhi reading a stranger's diary and being so touched by her passion for her dreams, her love for her family...

The ideological clashes are being nicely presented for now...ROFL@ Aru continuing to call him UNCLE😆...very realistic touch...her personifying all the brash enthusiasm of youth and him personifying the maturity and thehraav, the somewhat rigidity of middle age...lol...this was especially apparent when she barges into the office and starts firing off at him presuming he's come to complain about her, then even on learning that he's come back to put her back on the job, not willing to give in until her questions are answered...lol...meanwhile he continues to look around furtively at the people watching their exchange with great interest, feeling embarassed at all the attention they are drawing...while Aru just doesn't seem to care...lol

Her confidence tends to angle towards ego and prejudice intermittently...lol and he manages to taunt her with his own brand of analogies with regards to that...so the generational clash has been nicely established so far...she is almost like a relentless river...determined to chart her course, come what may...while he is like a tall mountain that has stood so solidly in it's place for so long that he isn't going to budge easily in the face of the river...somewhere he will temper her, teach her the value of patience, and somewhere she will manage to carve a path through his life, teaching him some new perspectives along the way. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
subha or prinku was never relevant to me so IDC whether she leaves or stays  but i would like lee to stay but it's ok they are mature adults i guess can figure out their careers better no need for me to khapao my dimaag over that wish them the  best and that's it

LOl skates wali bhootni is not actually a bhootni Anu i got confused too how she randomly disappeared and omkara was latkooing with the railing  jaise ke uske paas  mr india ki watch ho button dabaya and invisible ho gayi ðŸ¤£ & omkara ko piddi si gauri kheeche ki  uppar i mean really???? 

that stupid toy robot has svet ka raaz detective ne marte hue kept it in gauri ka bag and these idiots can't figure it out

yes the random dance was so full of LOLZ caz of the situation. the haar is pustaini haar that svet wanted as compensation for her beizzati in front of media yesterday that jhanvi did and then jhanvi refused to give the haar so svet did all this random drama for the bloody haar Like are you kidding me?? and the media so vela to cover all this nonsense ðŸ¤£

so people are saying anika figured it out ke it';s imposter I hope she did caz otherwise i am just so bloody done with this nonsense

i went back and watched the lollypop scene this is how desperate i am for these 2 right now phir bhi feelz nahi aaye  :((((((  btw shivaay  ki timing bhi na jis din achi sari pehni thi uss din gift nahi de sakta tha kia. out of all days he gave it to her when she wore that phata sleeves wali jungle dress😡 but thank God his red firetruck suit  FB main itna blinding nahi tha

oh and gangnika is a good ship name for them😉

also lovely take on MMKD 

i actually am really liking the girl playing aru she is doing it just right ðŸ˜³

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@Fary: LOL mujhe toh woh skates waali bhootni hi lagi :P...Anika ke Fukat Raja waali film ka description yaad aa gaya...haha sports shoes waali bhootni...safed sari mein...pata nahin kya faaltugiri dikhaa rahe hain...Om is like THE most useless guy possible and two girls are randomly fighting over him...*rolls eyes*...atleast in Billu's case, they kept it realistic...rejected by ALL the girls🤣...Tia also only hung on to him cuz of money...ROFL...

I watched the IB epi too out of boredom...mujhe toh nahin lagaa Anika figured out anything...totally random scene tha...she was being roothi hui biwi and then ekdum se theek ho gayi after doing 2-3 "awws" in front of fakester :S 

The FB lollypop scene...lol there just wasn't much content in it so feelz toh I think expect karne ka point nahin...as you said, the only saving grace was getting to see actual Shivika in the same frame after many days...otherwise toh nothing's changed...gaadi wahin ki wahin ruki hai...Shivaay randomly feeling the need to gift her something as a husband was😆...textbook definition of lollypop...

Btw they are overdoing the random shot of fakester ka kanji aankh wala contact falling out...LOL they literally repeated it like 10 times during the Anika-fakester scene...as if har do minute dikhaao na toh audience bhool jaayegi ki yeh fake Shivaay hai...lol...

Baaki I fowarded...so don't know, don't care...and word to not giving a crap about Prinku staying or leaving...same difference...she never made an impact in this show since day one IMO...dunno what she was thinking her role will be cuz it was pretty obvious since day one ki kuch nahin hai is role mein😆

Anyways, I guess Gul must be scrambling to audition for actors to replace her and Lee...Shivaay ki aadhi family ko toh overnight nahin udaayenge abhi I think...waise can't say...this is Gul maata and we know what she did to QH...lol sabko maar dala tha...baar baar...haha
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
🤣 i am so confused kyonki mujeh bhi laga tha he was imagining the bhootni but in precap svetlana is giving her money?? pata nahi kia BS hai  ab toh apni aankhon pe bhi shak hone laga hai
same to same anika was just her random self going overboard with aww's but forum vaasis ko lagta hai toh lagne do maine toh umeed hi chod di hai ab😆 jab kuch hoga toh dekh lenge abhi ke liye toh we are still where we were last friday

and word about the FB of contact falling off  they do that in every gangaram scene and it's so freaking annoying uppar se the apron scene  bhi too much dikha dia hai ab toh

ab i really hope aaj saumya kidnap ho jaye agar usko hona hai toh so we can move   

and PLZ show me the real billu in the episode  getting somewhere too

abhi toh isko yeh bhi gult chada denge ke that goongi behri woman got killed caz of him   usko toh yehi bataya na gunshot suna kar jiske baad billu ki hawayian udh gayi thin ke bechari died caz of him

LOL at the need to gift her something
overnight kitna progress ho gaya inka ek din pehle tak toh biwi bolne main isko 2 ghante lage the phir raton raat he got to know about chand bracelet and not only that he went and bought 10 cr ke  kangan too  Kia Baat Hai ji😆

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 years ago