Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh My Jejus 🤣

Sona Fans are finding her clothes bad? 😲 I haven't glanced over anything related to that show in months but at least before marriage the girl used to wear such good simple kurtis and Jewelry... I've seen her short hair cut and even that's cute ... Yeh log bahut demanding hai...

Aur request bhi Kis se kar rahe hai to convey it to CVs... Woh aadmi who's matching to RS day by day and is about to wrap lugai Ka blouse as dupatta 🤣 🤣 🤣

Oh Lawd 🤣
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Lol I m still laughing at it he actually wore her blouse in his neck 🤣 I hope anika is lagaooing phansi to him with this

And on a side note namkaran is celebrating holi now and humein Kia mil raha hai yeh fake gangaram

do u really think they udhedod her blouse and made that dupatta ðŸ¤£

dude why do i feel like its true ðŸ˜†
chottekikhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Saw beauty and the beast today and umm...It was either too much of music or I am getting too old for disney movies...I had loved the cartoon as a child/teen/last week but the movie...dunno didn't make me feel anything at all except annoyance..was happy when the movie ended..

And after not watching IB for so many days, watched the one fb scene and was confused. Like FTW happened to Shivaay?? Did another month pass between the last hug and the plane crash?? Dunno when Billu had all these 'moments' with his wife but Lolipop Zindabad!! 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
The lollipop scene was so FTW out of nowhere shivaay feels the need to give his biwi a gift caz he never gave her anything hahaha but as silly as it was I kinda am ok with it caz after days we got to see them in a frame not fangirling caz koi tuk nahi hai still it was kinda relief to sour eyes haha

The rest I hated with how this idiot called sumo moti I wanted to slap him but kuch progress shayad ho jaye next week

Lol at anika ke emotions with that kangan ok girl whatever all of a sudden so many emotions are there k k that was lame and really made me scream loud what is wrong with you people

Gangaram ki 2 lines that genuinely made me laugh today were him telling himself that he has to now give reactions like shivaay so he should prepare himself haha

And 2nd was when everyone kept telling him to get ready and he goes ab aur kitna tyar hoon yahan toh log washroom bhi suit boot main jaate hain

Rest him calling anika things and calling sumo moti made me so mad

And yes I have a strong feeling they udheooed her blouse and made it a scarf
Pinky ki plz precap main dialogues se aage bhi kuch Karna am tired of tu mera shivaay nahi hai you are saying the same thing from past whole week ab koi action bhi lelo

Oh and anika about to fall down listening to 10 cr was so cute in that and hahah she said she doesn't even know how many zeroes are there in 10cr chalo kuch toh yaad hai makers ko

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 years ago
Oh and I spotted jiggly puff as shivaay Ki blue coat ki lining today 🤣 man why can't he wear these namoonas on the outside might as well make the other wise boring episode fun the other day it was tweety

And if I am not wrong I saw Minnie Mouse ke ears/bow on fake ki pocket square today
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
YMMKD Take:

Aaj toh 3/4 of the Epi is Mukhi-Aru scenes! 😆

Mukhi took the job and then gave back the job in Aru's words- Traffic Signal ki tarah change Hona bandh kar do 😆

Mukhi truly has a facade around his sister- notice the change in his BL as soon as Mishri came to the scene- Bheegi Billi Mukhi who was squirming abt Aru being at Dharamshala to meet at late night "8" o'clock went - main BADA hoon and I don't think she can handle my case so keep quiet to Mishri 😛   Behen ke Saamne kaise batata bechara that her future family isn't fond of this age group getting married 😆

Aru toh Aru hai- mast bajaya... And if I interpret it right Mukhi remembering this line of hers over the night truly means it hit right at his spot- that if she wants she can cite not 2 but 20 cases she has worked on but she isn't someone to use other people for her benefit- Mukhi to Khatam ho gaya 😉

I really liked their interspersed Diary scenes- so without knowing it is Aru's diary her dreams written in it inspired him to not wrong someone by taking their job away ... Whilst Aru was lamenting over her fractured dream. I think it maybe symbolic of the fact about how he will peel layers off of her as the relation goes- he ends up taking her as egoistic Jhansi ki Rani but in isolation her principles unknowingly touch him- the process to make him realize that just b/c she's a young girl doesn't mean she can't be sensible and principled.

I'm really liking Aru's sketch- not once have they shown her shedding tears or going haayo rabba in melancholy of her family Ka bojh... Raat Khatam baat Khatam 😎 Back to making money making deals.

Now the biggest jhatka- Aru is LIETRALLY calling him UNCLE 🤣 🤣 🤣 Jeez I died lmao

Behind all the trolling there is a reality... Anyone double your age would be uncle. Haha

Again Aru bajaoes him thinking he came back to get her fired... Loved Mukhi's "Baraabar tujhe kon Dara sakta hai tu toh Jhansi ki rani Che" 😆
But Band Bajana is second hand Bujiness for Aru- Nahi loongi case ... Until Mukhi's one liner made sense to her "the Sun starts to set when it's on the top most position in the sky" 😛 when JKR was gloating about not taking work.

Aur PHIR bajaya when she learns that Mukhi's bahana to get her back was that she apologized at night 😆

Bechara M kept squirming trying to tell her why he doesn't want Deep's family to know and YAHA madam walks away smugly flipping hair concluding he's concious about not getting girls easily 🤣
Khush thanks for heads up on MMkD am actually enjoying the show too aaj ka episode will watch in a bit

Lol at svetlana ka dance it was actually fun hahah main toh palki main sawar chali re 🤣

And gauri sarma imagining them in intimate dance poses 🤣
I liked the diary scene in MMKD

Aru is fab so far I like it too that she doesn't indulge in Rona dhona

Aasan karti bhi nahi hai aru is my fav line from today and hahah at her uncle

I like her friend too
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
am i the only one thinking about surbhi's hair which is long in one epi then short in a flash back then long again!
bhai extensions lagani hai toh decide karo, atleast length toh consistent rakho stylist jee ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: NYCForever

am i the only one thinking about surbhi's hair which is long in one epi then short in a flash back then long again!

bhai extensions lagani hai toh decide karo, atleast length toh consistent rakho stylist jee😆

Uhhh that is not a blooper if you notice she has curls and length can be manipulated by curls and straightening