Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: chandrima02

Okay, I understood. "Haathh mat lagaana" => You don't touch me, but I will. Anyways, Shaurya phir se injured πŸ˜²!! Romance dikhaane ke liye sirf isko hi injured karna jaruri hai πŸ˜•!! Kabhi toh dikgaao MS is injured and he is (fake) concerned.

Thanks @Shams, for the update πŸ€—

At least yaha hero bas thoda sa injured ho raha hai.
In one show.Poor hero takes goli,gets kidnapped,gets memory loss n wat not.
No offense to that show.I love their pair too.
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bechari Mehek kitni shaadi tootegi I guess Shaurya full on heropanti mai aakar Mehek ki maang bharege πŸ˜Žcold storage mai dono emotions mai aagaye toh kuch bhi kar sakte until Mehek stop Shaurya πŸ€£Kanta chachi will surely catch them in some awkward positionπŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harmony10

Looks like a fun filled episode. For all those who wanted kaand.. we may get it Monday πŸ˜†

Thank You Sham!!

Welcome harmony...I was expecting some emotional drama today ...But it was a good episode...😊
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Thank you Sham, you're the best!

So we are in for "the only way to say warm and survive is share our body heat" ploy πŸ˜†

How convenient.

Also, have to wonder, did SK even bother compensate the neighboring business owners for their loss, or is he focused on his in-laws? Maybe if he has I would trust him.

And Kanta, is marriage the answer to everything

😑 Please let me be wrong about this.

@ bold this annoys the best bone in me! Marriage is not the answer to everything! Didn't Chachi learn her lesson the last time? Shaurya did his drama. What she think she will marry Mahek without his knowing. Mahek herself may call for his help like the last time. Poor thing was asked for his help and look what happened. Handsome you did your bad deeds too, to add to injury  

Come on Chachi you of all people know the magnet Mehrya has. My best solution is to marry them off to each other and all problems solve. Handsome...you ruined your own life. You could have been happily married to Laddoo. What you do? πŸ˜‘ 
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandrima02

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">I should neither guess nor predict, but why I am having a premonition of kidnapping/forced marriage via Kanta's desperation for MS' marriage and SK's full throttle majnu avatar 🀒!!! I am definitely not against a jealousy track but is marriage a solution for every goddamned problem πŸ˜•!!! 3 marriages in 3 months 😲!!! Is she a doll !!!</font>

I think MS wants to beat Zoya /.---/--- oh QH
Heard had been in bridal avataar 10 times 😲
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

Thank you Sham, you're the best!

So we are in for "the only way to say warm and survive is share our body heat" ploy πŸ˜†

How convenient.

Also, have to wonder, did SK even bother compensate the neighboring business owners for their loss, or is he focused on his in-laws? Maybe if he has I would trust him.

And Kanta, is marriage the answer to everything

😑 Please let me be wrong about this.

Welcome Kelly...No he was talking to neighbors first.  Then Sharma's came in the picture.. . Neighbors were all thank full to him...And mahek can see the changes in him...After she spoked with Karuna...The realization part is on ...😊

I donno which namona will she find for her now πŸ˜†
Fernweh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you again shamz- reading the LU is making me so excited to watch the episode

Sk acting on his conscience courtesy MS and her gyaan is what we were waiting for - atleast it's a step in the right direction

Will the full kaand happen on Monday or will kanta chachi turn up again - she will, if she has inserted a tracking device somewhere    πŸ˜Š but cannot wait for Monday obviously - predictably the CVs leave us with high Bp and accelerated heart rate. Must say these 2 have such fabulous chemistry

Next week may just bring SKs desperation to the fore once he figures what kanta chachi has up her sleeve - he's so unpredictable wonder what he will do to thwart all of chachis best laid plans for Mehak
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

I think MS wants to beat Zoya /.---/--- oh QH
Heard had been in bridal avataar 10 times 😲

Nahiii Nahiii NAHI ...Brat don't give the ideas to Cv's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I guessed right...kanta wants mehak to get married...
I'm just worried for the poor guy...pata nahi Kaunda badnaseeb hoga...Jo shaurya khanna ke paale pad ne wala hai...

My heartiest condolences in advance ...
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

I guessed right...kanta wants mehak to get married...

I'm just worried for the poor guy...pata nahi Kaunda badnaseeb hoga...Jo shaurya khanna ke paale pad ne wala hai...

My heartiest condolences in advance ...

True πŸ˜†