17th March ..Live Update ( Oath taking ceremony)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with...kanta receive a pic of SK & Ms... Jeevan asks what is the matter...

MAHEK comes back and kanta calls her...she tells sorry I got late... Jeevan leaves from there...kanta asks her does Mahek trust her and can she take a decision for her...Mahek tells yes I trust you ...I will do what you say..

She asks to take her promise and tell...Mahek takes her promise...kanta asks ok than go and take rest...kanta calls someone and tells I have some important work with you...

Shaurya comes to the pwg area ...and ratan chacha is standing with him...Sharma family comes there ...Mahek asks what are you doing here...ratan tells he came to give the compensation for what he has done...

Shaurya tells I have realized my mistake and some one has opened my eyes...ratan ask who is that...he tells it's my mom..

SK tell there are 2 cheque for Ravi and Jeevan also...kanta tells we don't need ...we don't want anyone to think that we have some kind of relation with you..

SK tells they will never understand it...and leaves from there with Vicky..

mahek is at MDH ...Karuna comes there and meets jeevan ...Sonal comes and tells your mother in law came here wants to meet you...Jeevan asks her you came first time here taste something...

She tastes and tells ...its better than the dishes in WC..
MAHEK tells Karuna thanks that she made Shaurya realized his mistake...she tells I have Never spoked to him about that...Mahek thinks about what they talk yesterday...and understand he did because of her words ...

Mohit tries to pick some chairs...and a kerosene container fells down accidentally...and after few minutes fire catches up... Shaurya takes out mahek from food truck and she holds him tightly...

Kanta talks to someone...for the proposal that she is a sweet girl and will adjust in any house...

Jeevan and Ravi all comes there and SK scolds them...are you people mad...you don't know about how to run the business ...if you don't do it properly I will complain to police...it will effect my business also...

MAHEK observes wound on his hand... he leaves from there...jeevan tells I don't understand this person.

Mahek tells Mohit to give the ointment to Shaurya. . .he tells that he won't go ...as he will insult him again...or if kanta sees she will scold him...

in the night Mahek hears shout of Shaurya ...she tells Sonal and Mohit to go and she will come in 10 minutes

Cont...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think MehRya been locked in WC i think ...door closed 
Phir bandage ... Phir romance ... 

Btw new rishta for Mehek 

Ahem ahem it's cold storage ... Kaand part 2 hoga kya 😆
Edited by blushing - 7 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u Sham... Little baccha Shaurya is back with a wound on his hand n now Mamma Mehak will bandage it... Full attention seeker this guy is... But I love him!!! 
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jeevan chachu, hum itna time waste karne ke baad bhi SK ko samaj nahi paaye tho app kya samjhoge😆

SK might complain against MS's own family to protect her, abh ye din bhi dikhne padenge hume, hathavidhi

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for the update. Kanta chachi definitely wants mehak to get married again
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay, I understood. "Haathh mat lagaana" => You don't touch me, but I will. Anyways, Shaurya phir se injured 😲!! Romance dikhaane ke liye sirf isko hi injured karna jaruri hai 😕!! Kabhi toh dikhaao MS is injured and he is (fake) concerned.

Thanks @Shams, for the update 🤗
Edited by chandrima02 - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
They got locked in cold storage...☺️
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you shams 🤗
100% Bipolar 😆 I don't know who Me or Shaurya 😛 ?
God ! This guy does his homework so well
Prepares himself so well before the attack

Lands back in PWG Lawrrrd 🤢
He knows the game of business so well wins confidence & trust & then shatters it

Typical shikari types lures the bait & traps it - Tamsik pravrithi to the core 🤢

This Character grows a darker shade each passing day

Mehak -Too bad you are stuck with him 😆 my sympathies 😛

God bless everyone who comes across such characters in their life 🤢

I say it again- I don't trust the guy called Shaurya khanna 🤢Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Shaurya was putting ice on his wounds...she comes there and stamps on his leg...she tells sorry...it was by mistake...he tells I haven't got hurt in 26 years so many times ...iam getting so many times hurt after I met you..

she takes the ice and applies on his wound...BG aankhiya suhani plays..

He tells that you have heard my voice and came running here...she tells thank you for saving the truck..he tells I have saved you also from it...she tells you always takes the credit...what you have done after saving me...you have talked harshly with chachus...he tells he has done nothing wrong...he could have send them for 2 months training to learn how to extinguish fire...she tells it's my mistake I came here...he tells did I invited you here...

She tries to open the door but it's locked ...SK also tries to open it but they got locked in the cold storage... where SK was sitting...my accidentally the door gets closed by MS

He tells we have to stay here whole night... temperature here is minus 6 degrees...there was no signal...

PRECAP...: MS tells how should we get out of here...what should we do now...SK removes his jacket and tells there is only one way now...she gets scared and asks what is that...he comes near to her and asks don't you watch Hindi movies...what they do to come out of such situations... unwnatedly only but I have to do the same with you...
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandrima02

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">Okay, I understood. "Haathh mat lagaana" => You don't touch me, but I will. Anyways, Shaurya phir se injured😲!! Romance dikhaane ke liye sirf isko hi injured karna jaruri hai😕!! Kabhi toh dikgaao MS is injured and he is (fake) concerned.</font>

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">Thanks @Shams, for the update🤗</font>

🤣 fake concern
Well ! We need to keep Emergency management service outside white chillies
Shaurya - kaam karta nahi sirf haath katwaata rehta hain 🤢 bekaar mein 😆Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago