Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: melissaR

Sharlene I was just saying something similar to that. But my version Handsome wasn't that possessive. He was simply finishing the marriage from the mandap 😆. Your version seems to work the best. Might as well claim his property in front of the world. Think he'll called the media too? 🤣 Where are we going with this Sharlene? 😆

well based on what he said on holi that who could/will stop him from placing colour on her and the man is looking at her constantly for the past two days. shaurie needs a shock to his system and i imagine him storming the wedding lifting her up into his arms or shoulder and declaring that she is his 
Mel if Mehek marries someone else except Shaurie it is goodbye from me next week I MAY NOT EVEN VISIT THE FORUM I really don't like this track.
Waida1234 thumbnail
Good morning...sweetie pie...! Hope you and little family are doing good...and having a nice family week-end...! 

Got time to watch last two episodes very late last night...so even more late in thanking you for live updates and give my two cents comments...! Thursday's & Friday's are the two worst days of the week in my life right now...as all course works/assignments of the week should be submitted online before the clock strike mid-night on Friday...! 

@ Thursday episode...Taking God blessing before opening of a new business and venturing into a risky journey, unknown of the outcome, whether it'll be profitable or a failure is always good...! 

Hmmm...I believe that there's a good ghost "a la Casper" residing in Sharma's house, who keeps on changing bodies, and acts as the Sharma's energy booster...! Thursday...he left Jeevan Chachu body and took possession of Kanta Chachi's body...! Jeewan Chachu...after his stunt of the sheep in Lion clothing has become calm and poise...while Kanta Chachi has transformed into a wild tigress, who physically & verbally attacked langoor and gorilla...! 

The best scenes...! Lol...Shaurya, sitting on his terrace...waiting & counting the minutes when his sunshine will shed her brightness towards him...and warm his heart...! When finally...Mehek looked at him and his eyes met hers...he was like.."I'm amazed when I look at you...not just because of your looks, but because of the fact that everything I've ever waited for is right in front of me"...! And...when a black cloud hide his sunshine...Shaurya became so restless, that without thinking twice...he decided to take a walk on the clouds to search for her...! 

Whatever followed, was Shaurya ego doing the talking...being the first customer, oily & unhealthy foods, which he just couldn't resist eating and too spicy for his taste, being Mehek lucky charm...bla...bla..bla..! Liking Vicky these days...he who had refused to call Mehek, bhabhi...is nowadays chanting Mehek bhabhi...Mehek bhabhi, every now and then...when MehRya aren't living together...! 😆 

Awww...that was a beautiful scene...! Shaurya all smile and happy seeing customers at MDH...and when he saw Mehek...as if dazed, satisfied and thinking "Oh...there you're, I've been looking for you...before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason"...! 

Well...wondering, if the whole area belongs to Shaurya, how come Mehek was given lawful authorization to do business on a private property...? Acidity pretence to be near Mehek...resulted in Shaurya feeling guilty for his bad doings, and a well needed reality check to reform himself...! The truth and dare game ended in favour of Mehek...! ⭐️

@Friday Episode...Now, it feels like the evil ghost Kibosh who has taken possession of Kanta chachi's body...! Taking promises from Mehek is like pure blackmail in my eyes...! Giving cold shoulders and acting pricey towards Karuna aunty, whom Mehek still considers as her mother-in-law are such immature & childish behaviors...! Why being the barrier and show so much ego...and refused to take the compensation cheques...? Why...marriage is always the solution to every problems...? Why saving Mehek from the boiling oil and throw her directly in the fire...? Now...it's Kanta chachi who's acting as step-mother of Mehek...! 

Whenever...Shaurya has shown some signs of changing...it has always been the elders of the Sharma family who have pushed him back into the dark tunnel...! At least the man has made the first step...and the PGW people were happy/satisfied with Shaurya's move, so why make so much ado about nothing...! Refusing the cheques and Jeevan chachu not saying sorry for destroying Shaurya restaurant...put the Sharma's on the same pedestal of egoistic persons as Shaurya...! 

The fire scene was badly executed with no head and tail...! How come...Shaurya saw the fire which started at the back of MDH...the side completely hidden from his eyes, and much more visible to the chachu's and the customers...? How come...Shaurya did a marathon, save Mehek, MDH, MehRya got time to romance, and the other people who were just seconds away from the incident took all those times to reach there...! Only Kanta chachi didn't see the fire...which one member of her own family caused...and which Shaurya stopped,  and saved all her family...! She'll be the next who'll start a bigger fire...and this time may roast all her family like chicken tandoor...!

Because...along with saving the Sharma's, Shaurya also warned them...! He'll not forget,forgive or leave anyone if anything happened to things belonging to him...and we know, he considers Mehek as his property...! I think when he'll get news of Mehek wedding...this time he'll not use bulldozers, he'll hire an Aircraft pilot and bombard PWG...after kidnapping Mehek...! PWG erased from the map of India...there'll be no Sharma's and neighborhood people to gossip and separate MehRya...! 

Finally...the much awaited scene of MehRya locked in the cold storage is here...! Still...remember, in the initial days of ZKM, when we got spoilers of MehRya locked in one room...we, (we were only a dozen so members in this forum at that time), we all wanted MehRya to be locked in the cold storage of the ISC set...and we made so many naughty and wild posts...imagining the impossible, beyond the imaginations and without boundaries...! 😆 Hope the old members were here today...as most of them are no more active...! 😕

One burn, one cry...and Mehek forgot everything and ran to nurse Shaurya...! Thank God...for once, Blood was on vacation...! MehRya cold storage scene was cute...! Their one liners were hilarious...! Shaurya from a sucessful/reputed hotelier...has become  more of a soldier who keeps on getting "ghayal" on the battle field...and nearly get buried into the ground when a two tons daily living & walking problem, accidentally stepped on his foot...!

Well...this time, will the full kaand happen, and will it lead to MehRya fulfilling the other half of their marriage, to make it a complete one...? Who will be the next scapegoat to be sacrificed at the altar...in the name of marriage...! What about if the new groom turns out to be another Ajay or another enemy of Shaurya...? Last time...Shaurya stole recipe book and ran away...this time, I think he'll kidnap recipe book owner and run away...!⭐️

Edited by Waida1234 - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Woww waida what a detailed analysis and comparisons 👏
it looked iam watching the episodes again...

SK will definitely bomb PWG 😆
He was restless when he didn't got to see her for a second...and if someone tries to snatch her away he can go till any extent ...He has tasted the blood on holy ...😉 

He will try to claim his property...if sk knew about chachi intension before getting locked than he must have definitely sealed the deal 😆😆

Waiting for tomorrows epi...

waidu it would have been good...if u have kept it as a separate post...you have work so hard on the post and members would have got the chance to read it 

PS : Please...if u have time make a separate post of it 🤗
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Woww waida what a detailed analysis and comparisons 👏

it looked iam watching the episodes again...

SK will definitely bomb PWG 😆
He was restless when he didn't got to see her for a second...and if someone tries to snatch her away he can go till any extent ...He has tasted the blood on holy ...😉 

He will try to claim his property...if sk knew about chachi intension before getting locked than he must have definitely sealed the deal 😆😆

Waiting for tomorrows epi...

waidu it would have been good...if u have kept it as a separate post...you have work so hard on the post and members would have got the chance to read it 

PS : Please...if u have time make a separate post of it 🤗

Thanks Sham...! The other day you told me, you wanted a proper review as you missed my usual long ones...so, I wrote  it...! I can't make any individual thread in my name as I've forgotten my old password...! And I'm not allowed and forbidden by my parents to open new accounts for protocole/ security reason...! 
Very excited for next week episodes...and above all to see the reaction of Shaurya on hearing of Mehek wedding...! 😊
Edited by Waida1234 - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Thanks Sham...! I can't make any individual thread in my name as I've forgotten my old password...! And I'm not allowed and forbidden by my parents to open new accounts for protocole/ security reason...! 

Very excited for next week episodes...and above all to see the reaction of Shaurya on hearing of Mehek wedding...! 😊

Everyone is waiting for his reaction 😆
You can use this same id right ?? to post 😲
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Everyone is waiting for his reaction 😆
You can use this same id right ?? to post 😲

I have tried...but, IF always ask for password...! 😕
Shamz15 thumbnail
What is wrong with IF 😲😲