Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dixie123

Thanks for the update Shamz.

Seems like a good episode today. Why are precaps always more interesting ? πŸ˜†

Welcome Nivi...Ahh this time we were not expecting this...πŸ˜†
I thought she will be giving him cold shoulder...But not she needs some heat from him πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nivi... Aafat new name by Shaurya ... 
But Sammy actually did it so naturally... Way dhe rush step over his leg it's πŸ˜† Shaurya famous one liners 

I think ST hot contract with bandage maker company ... bandage Dekhao paise lo ... Today Fortune Mustard Oil advt too By Mehek then Sonal And choti Chachi 

Anyways I m sure Kanta chachi will land there ...or Shaurya might find way to out ... 

Or may be both might remain there entire night ... Then obvious Kanta chachi her secret oath will be published ...tadah

Next week more drama 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandrima02

I should neither guess nor predict, but why I am having a premonition of kidnapping/forced marriage via Kanta's desperation for MS' marriage and SK's full throttle majnu avatar 🀒!!! I am definitely not against a jealousy track but is marriage a solution for every goddamned problem πŸ˜•!!! 3 marriages in 3 months 😲!!! Is she a doll !!!

If they share any romantic moment on Monday...Than he will 200 percent kidnap Mahek πŸ˜‰

Coz now both are in senses πŸ˜›
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

BreakingNews... Shaurya is 26 yrs old now πŸ€£

Not me and the ages of ZKM characters. Every time someone is either older or younger πŸ€£ 
jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I should neither guess nor predict, but why I am having a premonition of kidnapping/forced marriage via Kanta's desperation for MS' marriage and SK's full throttle majnu avatar 🀒!!! I am definitely not against a jealousy track but is marriage a solution for every goddamned problem πŸ˜•!!! 3 marriages in 3 months 😲!!! Is she a doll !!!

couldnt agree moreπŸ‘

Even in Real life also,people think marriage is the solution for every problem.Dunno why they dont try to understand that solution of a problem is not creating another new problemπŸ˜•
Edited by jey3ram - 7 years ago
shalini_sen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Stella the cold storage door was open so his loud cry came out...now Ms Sharma has closed the door so no one can hear them...think Mahek is more desperate for the kaand than Shaurya...only one song I want to dedicate to Cvs...Jag ghoomeya taro jaisa na koi😑...you will replace with sir ghoomeya also!!!!
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Omg... Handsome is changing into better...but his taunts   He is right he can never change his taunting ways smh*  Handsome Chachi want's to marry Mahek off to someone else so you won't be behind her but what good that makes? Like seriously? If you're not around like a stalker πŸ˜† what would have happened! There's a reason Mehrya are in each other lives.  Handsome you're a strange Hero but is Mahek's Hero. The End. 

Now to the 2nd part. Ahhh πŸ€— locked up in the storage room and have to use body heat? Just when you thought it couldn't get hotter than Holi bath tub scene, it just did!!!  

Meli he was caught red handed holding her.   .So before chachus can say him anything...He started shouting so that they can't tell him anything πŸ˜†

He is just like a kid...πŸ˜›
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kanta has become very scared. Seeing Mehek and Sharuya in an "unholy" situation she is sure Shaurya will do(as in "kaand") with Mehek and then Mehek will have to suffer her whole life.. 
She wants Shaurya away from MEhek's life at any cost and that is ONLY marriage. Then Shaurie can't do anything because the pati has HAQ. 
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Doll hi tho lag rahi hain, that bride doll with which girls play in childhood but kanta chachi isn't realising she's a human who will have emotions and who doesn't know that she still loves SK!! This is utter foolishness
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: melissaR

Not me and the ages of ZKM characters. Every time someone is either older or younger🀣

We are all going to need calculators before long, Mel πŸ˜†