Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Shaurya Stalker Khanna is the kind of guy girls need to stay away from. He won't accept you but he won't let you go either. Typical MCP behaviour.
Fernweh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THanks for the update Shams (hope can call you that) saw the episode too- wonderfully enjoyable it was even though the track seems to have changed tracks 360 degrees (pun intended). TRPs gonna rise for sure

πŸ˜†

The rate at which he's chasing her he's gonna forget that he had a restaurant to run and due to which all the kand happened to begin with l

he's also going to invite himself to celebrate Holi with her so we prob will have only MehRya epis next week.

Btw the slapgate reminded me of another of my fav shows which had "Verma ko Thappad kyon Maran"

We seem to be hurtling at roller coaster speed towards a jealous Manju Shaurya - though it doesn't make any sense for his change of "heart" (no point analysing the show)must say this version is way way tolerable then the destructive vindictive version and Karan- how good was he looking today and in the precap πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜•Edited by Fernweh - 7 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTee

I need to soon come to a conclusion whether this is a serious drama or a rib-tickling comedy show.πŸ˜•. Anyway enjoying every minute of it

True Artee... πŸ˜†  That's why I want to watch this show.. MehRya are one crazy couple.

Adding to this, the forum is wonderful also making even the serious drama into funny moments. Watching the show is more fun😊
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

50,000 /= yeh kabhi sudharega kya ?? Nahiii πŸ€£
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
2nd part is awesome! Shaurya tries to pay her off like he does with everyone else. Mahek shows him a super important value. Money cannot buy everything. Definitely not her! Super cute how he came from behind and tried to pay for the veges. Handsome are you following her like a puppy? 

I love love love the precap. Handsome you're a little too late. You're demanding your rights after she given it up? A lost puppy you are! 
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dixie123

True Artee... πŸ˜†  That's why I want to watch this show.. MehRya are one crazy couple.

Adding to this, the forum is wonderful also making even the serious drama into funny moments. Watching the show is more fun😊

Yes enough of serious serial re πŸ˜‰ this is fun show with fun forum πŸ˜³
stellaV thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is this really a seperation track??🀒 Itna saath to ye normal episodes mein bhi nahi dikhe. πŸ˜† 
By the way i loved Shaurya picking those ALOOS and ONIONS πŸ€£ Any symbolism ladies??πŸ˜† 
Aur sabzi vale ne BHABHI bola to bhai ke mann mein laddoo fut rahe theπŸ˜› Ab mann k laddoo hi fod. Real laddoo to gayi tere hath se 
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Omg Handsome do you think she's Tanu? That 2nd point is nonsense! Pregnancy crap. But I have to laugh though you are taking in KKB seriously🀣

So the Interviewer likes Mahek... Ooo and then to top it off he's friends with VickyI'm happy Handsome overheard that convo. Let it sink in that Mahek is a catch! A keeper. Desirable. (Handsome you're not the only one) Whoever have her is the luckiest person!

Handsome are you jealous? Don't like others watching her? Is she yours? Please she is associated with your reputation... how so? Answer that!

Sham thanks for LU!

Mel ! Pls tell your handsome not to watch that show . He is too influenced by it
What if he turns out to be like ABHI something ? What's thatcharacters full name by the way ??

Where they show human pregnancy for 22months

Maybe they forgot Tanu was human or an elephant πŸ˜†
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He is aage peeche ghooming of her πŸ€£ wah ji πŸ₯³yeh dekhne k liye we were dying πŸ€£

This is not enough we need more for our mann ki shanti πŸ€£
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Santiago24

Phir se shuru... Aankhon mein daalke bolo types .. this eye business I tell you .. am gonna try it with my husband tonight.  

Aankhon mein ankhe daalke bolo that you will take the dog out for a walk! πŸ€£

But whatever said this guy is a chocolate man.. yum he looked in thst black shirt 

Oops husband and fantasy in same post πŸ˜‰

🀣 Waiting to hear what happens in ur version of the ankhon mein ankhe dalkar talk..