Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

why does this show move at such a jet speed? why can't the leads be separated for an episode?
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Vicky is his brother...Who was in restaurant...And he shouts ...MAHEK in your hotel...And SK keeps phone on speaker and overhears all his intentions ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›

Uskaa room ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jelous Mr. Khanna 😆

Thank you Sham!!
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: thilss

And may I know what's that PROPPER place ??  ðŸ¤£Shaurya ?? ðŸ¤£

In his heart & physically his room.😆
Edited by AyeChavanni - 7 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣
Shams thank you dear 🤗
We are back to comedy from tragedy 😆
Oh ! My we have mood swings faster than lightning in ZKM 😆
Now we get to see a jealous shaurya 😳 or manipulative shaurya?? 😔 ?
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju4Rajeev

Good question thili baby 😆

I'm sure such a place doesn't exist. ðŸ¤£ Other than his places there won't be any ðŸ˜†
Edited by thilss - 7 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg Handsome do you think she's Tanu? That 2nd point is nonsense! Pregnancy crap. But I have to laugh though you are taking in KKB seriously ðŸ¤£

So the Interviewer likes Mahek... Ooo and then to top it off he's friends with Vicky  I'm happy Handsome overheard that convo. Let it sink in that Mahek is a catch! A keeper. Desirable. (Handsome you're not the only one) Whoever have her is the luckiest person!  

Handsome are you jealous? Don't like others watching her? Is she yours? Please she is associated with your reputation... how so? Answer that! 

Sham thanks for LU! 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Is new promo out...
Btw thanks Shamz for lu... 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks shams ðŸ˜†
What is this now jealous Shaurya ðŸ˜†
This guy needs to make up his mind ðŸ˜†
Mehek is mine and mine alone even if I leave her at her parents home she is mine alone ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ we can sign the world filled of documents declaring we have no legal claim on each other but she will always remain mine and mine alone ðŸ˜† other stay miles away from my wife ðŸ¤£
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
MAHEK is taking to kanta on phone and informs she didn't got job... meanwhile she buys vegetables...she has to pay 800 and SK comes and gives it from behind

vegetable vendor tells bhabho why are you not allowing when Bhaiya is paying...she goes from there... paying him the money...her vegetables fell down...and he tells your vegetables worth 100 RS all ready fell down...

he stops her and gives a cheque of 10 lakhs for their chachus shops ...and tells you don't have to work in any place I will deposit 50000 every month in your account...
MAHEK tells you can't buy everything with money...he tells don't start giving me lecture again..

she tells not to create more problem for her ...I will learn from my mistakes ...

she starts walking when she looses her balance and he holds her saying you can't walk in your lane properly...you can't stand on your own...

every one is playing Holi and colours come on fell them..

precap...she asks him what rights you have on me...he tells you have given me the right by wearing the chudda of my name...now I have removed it she tells...and it doesn't matter to me anymore...he tells look in my eyes and tell the same thing

sorry girls lot of distrbance today in home... guest were there... so plZZ... ignore the mistakes