10th March ( Live Update)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with Mahek asking is it divorce papers...tell me where have to sign it...he tells it is legal documents...iam making you back MAHEK Sharma from MAHEK Khanna... now will you be able to sign it or are you afraid ... MAHEK signs the papers...and tells I have erased everything you made me to do all this..it's just papers

SK tells there are two points more written in this...if after 2 days you change your decision and tries to come back...you won't be able to come back...she tells even if I die I won't come back..
he tells one more point is there we stayed for 15 days together and in case you blame me for any pregnancy you won't be able to do so. 

she scolds him... saying how can you think like this..she goes for interview leaving him ...

MAHEK goes along with ratan chacha for interview...she waits for her turn...

Ravi and Jeevan discuss about their future planning for business...Chachi tells if MAHEK is attending an interview today hopefully she may get a job...

MAHEK attends interview... interviewer asks question you have participated in super cool right...later he compliments she looks beautiful in real...he asks what is the current relationship with Shaurya as he is their competitors.she tells iam single now.
he tells it will take some time and to wait outside...he calls someone 

He calls Vicky and informs your ex Bhabhi is so beautiful...iam planning to keep her even after the buffet...how did Shaurya let her go from his life...
Vicky was in restaurant and SK also along with him...he hears all the conversation...

Secretary comes and tells ...sir is calling you...he tells you are talented and experienced...but I want to know what else you can do to get this job...MAHEK tells like what...he asks are you free today can we go for a dinner...she tells sure sir...my chachu cooks Very well...you can come and have dinner with family..

SK comes from behind and starts slapping him asking you wanted to take her interview...he beats him and bring out of his cabin...

he brings MAHEK out of hotel...and MAHEK scolds him why are you interfering in my life...he tells your identity and image is connected with me...so I want to make sure you work in a proper place..

Cont..
Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham... Was tht the jealous Shaurya tht I was hoping to see in the show???? 
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shamz for the LU,
Who is this Vicky ? πŸ˜• 

thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I expected this πŸ€£
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bodyguard !!! Majnu part 2 in making 🀣. Real hoga yaa fake, I don't know πŸ˜’. I can even see a future Devdas. 

@Shams, thanks for the update πŸ€—
Edited by chandrima02 - 7 years ago
Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zkm back to track. I enjoying a lot today. 
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chandrima02

Bodyguard !!! Majnu part 2 in making 🀣. Real hoga yaa fake, I don't know πŸ˜’. I can even see a future Devdas. 

@Shams, thanks for the update 

This time it won't be fake chandrima... Warna I ll kill ST for sure😑
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I dint understand one thing ...wen Shaurya was talking about pregnancy ...in case if u get pregnant...πŸ˜†
Was he actually giving any hint ?!?!?!?
I mean I felt like that πŸ€£
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandrima02

@Shams, thanks for the update 

Why will he fake now ? He has got everything now... 

Devdas toh hoga hi.. πŸ˜†He has to do tons of manaoing to get her back. 
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

And may I know what's that PROPPER place ??  πŸ€£Shaurya ?? πŸ€£