Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
wow superb update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.Edited by ameena671 - 6 years ago
shrattila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Ch 40 n 41..

I got late reading without any reason..
But now I m happy to read Double Dhamaka..
😛

It was pure luck on Arnav's side that Khushi forgot her cell in his office..

She calls doctor n Aman..

N now Arnav has been taken care of..
Aman is reluctant to tell ASR's secret to Khushi but finally tells her..

ASR is burning in the guilt of killing his parents 

Aman wants Khushi to help Arnav..

Arnav must have somebody besides him to share his insecurities.. his secret thoughts..his worries.

Khushi is enthusiastic to see Arnav gaining consciousness..
She behaves as if she's familiar with taking care of him...

Arnav asks her for Aloo puri ..
😳

I loved this gesture..

Arnav is eager to know what has Khushi been doing with pink colour pencil..

He's amazed to know that Khushi is inspired by his mom's pink sari with gota work..

Arnav says thanx to her..
Unbelievable..

Ratna collection...
wow..

Waiting for the next update !!

It doesn't really matter - Der Aaye Durust Aaye - I like this new found peace in Arnav and Khushi's relationships, baby steps, but important steps
shrattila thumbnail
shrattila thumbnail
Thank you
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri83791

Awesome update... Beautiful concept and amazing story line.. Waiting for next 

Thank you my dear!
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManKiBaath

It was an awesone chapter - Especially how Khushi reacted to Aman's revelation of Arnav's past.  Just the way I wanted.  Her jumping right in and dilligently taking care of Arnan in Anjali's absence is commendable.  Such a gem ...bless her.  And what a cutie she was in dealing with a child-like Arnav - that part was an absolute treat to read. And Arnav's elation that there was Khushi doing things just made the update even more enjoyable.

My favorite part was Khushi's revelation of her surprise drawings to Arnav.  Those drawings showed us a vulnerable Arnav, who up until now had all guards and walls built around him and his heart.  It was worth waiting this long for this moment.  And I promise to stick with you till the end, if you continue giving us long lenghty riveting chapters with more twists and turns ðŸ˜‰

Yes, what really waits to be seen is whether Arnav will let this new found relationship blossom. Thank you for your promise to stick with me to the end. That's what keeps me writing
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: jduke

Wow, Khushi and her ideas are simply brilliant. She is definitely beauty with brains. I just love the idea of Ratna collection and the color scheme she chose for it. Arnav is completely flattered and indebted to Khushi for this.

Buaji started making plans of Arnav and Khushi now? Or is she still thinking Aman is also staying along with Khushi at Arnav's place to take care of him?

Arnav's body and mind had the much needed rest and peace. And he is at more peace thinking what Aman and Khushi share is not love ðŸ˜‰

Buaji's train is going to the wrong destination - but its okay, she will eventually see the truth for what it is, the question is, will Arnav and Khushi..
shrattila thumbnail
Thank you
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: First_Light

Simply love love love the way this story is proceeding! I'm so so glad you decided to continue! Please please keep the updates coming...😛

I'm glad I decided to continue too! This is my first full length novel, so extremely close to my heart. Thanks for being patient and sticking along!
shrattila thumbnail
Thank you