Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrattila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Poor Arnav. That kind of guilt would be so hard to live with.

Indeed, it is amazing how guilt can change a person. The question here really is, why is he guilty or rather, what is he guilty of?
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbfk

A cliff hanger πŸ˜­

I'm going to get unconscious thinking and thinking .
Please update the next part soon yaar .
I love this story so much .

Thank you so much for loving this story this much!! It really means a lot! Please don't get unconscious, I would hate for you to follow suit with Arnav πŸ˜‰
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: jduke

I know Khushi must have forgot something to be at office at this ungodly hour. 

Glad that Khushi was there to save Arnav before it became very fatal. 
I really like Aman and Khushi bonding. They both are there each other always. 
Did Arnav ask for something and his parents went to get it and met with accident?  or are they on their way to pick him up and met with accident? 
Will Arnav wake up to see Aman and Khushi higging and consoling each other πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Of course, you were perhaps one of the few who guessed why she was there at that ungodly hour - of course no point complicating that aspect of the story and taking the attention away from the main drama. The relationship between Aman and Khushi is that of two friends who are always there for each other. I always believe that a guy and a girl can be just friends without anything else, be there for each other and cheer each other. And that is what I am trying to portray here. And no, Arnav won't wake up to Aman and Khushi hugging...I think its high time he starts trusting Khushi πŸ˜›
shrattila thumbnail
Thank you! πŸ˜›
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu75

Nice etching of the characters ...you have a knack of story telling 

Thank you my dear - you've really made my day - please do keep commenting! Would love to know your thoughts as the story progresses.
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssdewi83

Waiting the secret of arnav

That indeed will be quite a long wait!! But do hang in there!
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravallika

Kushi is back to office to pick her phone instead she had to pick up arnav πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why did she cry?? I hope she thinks about it later leisurely
Finally aman revealed a big secret of arnav but I didn't understand why arnav is guilty about his parents death.. was it mentioned anywhere the reason for their death in the earlier updates ??
Eagerly waiting to see arnav's reaction the next day...
Hope he remembers his I love her ma πŸ˜†

OMG...Lots of questions. First of all, thank you for coming back to IF to read my story. It really means a lot that you love it soo much. 

Now onto the story itself - Khushi by nature is a very kind and generous person and the last conversation she had with Arnav was an argument. She cries because she feels scared, if Arnav's dead then that's the last memory she would have had of his - somewhere deep inside she has come to care and respect the man Arnav is, now all she needs to do is fall in love!

Regarding Arnav's parent's death, there was nothing mentioned in the previous updates, but there has been this constant niggling thing about Arnav not having peace, that of Anjali having found peace with Shyam and that Arnav cannot sleep, often has nightmares and breaks out in sweat with the air conditioner running. This is the ghost that's chasing him. The question really here is, why does he think he is responsible.!!
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Aman is being too much kabab me haddi... Wish he would just stay away.

No fun in that, moreover, Khushi could use a friend in the crowd!! πŸ˜Š
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: BroknAngel

I hope he does not hear that which will increase his hatred for bansal. Hope khushi tries to get to know him

No, he has pretty much passed out. It will be at least 12 hours before he gets conscious!! 
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Interesting chapter😊

Thank you😊