Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shrattila

That night three children became orphans - Arnav, Anjali and Khushi.. Im not sure if that’s evident. 

Oh yea, even raizada's were staying near Juhu, right ?

It's really sad that people drive like this despite knowing the ill-effects...... 

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh god how missed chap 56....... But thnk god now i read it....love it yaar.....confessions.....my favorite moment.....now waiting for khushi to said....Hum b aapse i love u dammit

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh god.....it is same truck which takes away arnav's parents life alsooo..... So all three of them become orphan in one single moment because of one person....

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh so sad poor khushi fate played a cruel game with the family as they came to Mumbai for a better future but ended with brutally killed by a reckless driver who killed three ppl n orphaned I don’t know how many children including khushi.

Arnavkushi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very sad to read this. Pl update waiting eagerly. Thanks.

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh poor lord! It wasn't an accident was it. Planned murder by her own grandfather! Urgh! 

Cheers 

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrattila

I will be starting my next story on Wattpad - and I'm slightly confused as to whether I should write an Arshi fanfic, a regular novel with my own characters or fanfic on another couple who've grown close to my heart, who I believe the channel butchered (Ronakshi). I had high hopes from the characters, but sigh, how can good storytelling ever compete with TRP's. I have story outlines for all three of these. 

It would really help if you could point me in a direction that would make you want to come back to read more of my work. 

I don't venture anything other than Arshi.  So, that will be my preference.😊

I feel the frustration readers have navigating the through the posts to see updates, especially as IF doesn't allow us to hyperlink chapters anymore. 

In any NOCOPY post, the hyperlinks won't work.  If you reserve a second post in each thread and post all chapter links there, they will work just fine.   Don't make the second post NOCOPY. 

Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

just in one night,three kids became orphans...life is a curve ball

Savera84 thumbnail

Khushi's back story was heart wrenching.  In a single moment, she became an orphan and the same moment snatched Arnav and Anjali's parents too!  Was it really her grandfather?  Can people go to that extent for their own honour?  It is a shame.

Even though the update s short, it is impact-full.

Cheers......

shrattila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Savera84

Khushi's back story was heart wrenching.  In a single moment, she became an orphan and the same moment snatched Arnav and Anjali's parents too!  Was it really her grandfather?  Can people go to that extent for their own honour?  It is a shame.

Even though the update s short, it is impact-full.

Cheers......

For this story, I've consciously decided to leave that aspect unexplored. But yes, honour killing is something that angers me to no extent. Perhaps a concept I should explore in my next story. I wanted to personally thank you for all the help and feedback in navigating the new version of IF. I am considering posting this story on the Fanfic page on IF too. Thoughts??