Mapillai 20th - 24th Feb

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
So much for the build up of Deepak and his not coming lolz. 

Senthil mother needs time to get over. Moreover i could not feel Jaya's sorry. She seem so normal asking sorry. I wished she hold senthil mother hand and softly talk to her and melt her heart. Maya would have done that lolz. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates hopper

OMG. It's it illegal to morph someone pictures without his consent and sharing it or defaming his character. Very bad and Jaya for his this action she is appreciating and being happy. Don't understand this director and team😡. How many film stars and many have become a prey to this menace and here they are showing as if it's okay to do. Constant character assanination of character Senthil. No wonder if Deepak files a case against him when he finds out.

Yes hopper. Like u said, I didn't feel like Jaya is really feeling sorry. Like Senthil's mom says she is not seeing her as her own mom and that's very clear. Jaya character is kind of arrogant only and so she is not able to let go her ego so easily and mingle freely.
Also I don't understand this confusion in Senthil Jaya addressing each other. In one sentence Nee, then changing to Neenga then suddenly Vada poda. Though they are showing romance between Jaya and Senthil but I'm not able to feel it. I still feel as if Senthil sees her as his boss. Lols. Missing that old Saro and a Meenu magic 😕 Edited by Sang_aptech - 7 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka :)

Deepak build up was too much.. then why sudden Change in story ? Senthil playing with Deepaks pics. These kind of things not good for a hero to do.

Felt bad for Senthil Mom. I could understand her character well now. What a difference between both the mothers Characters.

Already two evil characters in Jaya house why they want to change Ramya too. ? Not good.

Agree Akka. Sreeja was so beautiful. Only thing she can reduce her lipstick shade.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sang - i saw that magic in senthil maya lolz 😆
Sang_aptech thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

@sang - i saw that magic in senthil maya lolz😆

Exactly. Me too. But Senthil Jaya something missing. Athaan en puiyale. Don't understand the logic behind this 😕
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.

Senthil house breakfast scene was quite good.

In guilty pleasure way, I guess anyone would be happy to understand possessiveness from a bf/gf. So I am going to leave it at that.

I think Senthil always uses vanga/ponga(unless drunk) while Jaya takes liberty. Am I wrong?

And hell yes, they are looking too good.

Please no veetoda mappilai. Jaya would be more happy in Senthil's house than her house. But I have a feeling they are going to make a mess of that issue.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.

Will comment more after watching the episode.

But very disappointed with the way they move the story now.. Turning Ramya as one more evil is unwanted.

Breezy romantic serial is turning to be a enimity between sisters story now.

Gisel thumbnail
Thanks for the update..
VR Saravana is going to play in Shakti's life. I m sure.
Updates look promising. So will watch and then comment😊.
Gisel thumbnail
The episode was very nice; except of course Divya's scenes.
Senthil asking "2 days leave" was classic. Being oblivious to the situation was actually nice. I do like the innocent Senthil style.

Precap was promising with regards to Jaya and her MIL bond. Where are Kamal and his sister by the way? Didn't catch that...
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Thank you so much for the updates Candy Crush.

A beautiful scene at the temple ❤️. Ppaaa... Sreeja in Maya getup enna azhagu. Cudnt take my eyes off her particularly in that temple scene. Lovely to see their pretend marriage😛

So Divya successfully has made Ramya join their Devil's group😡

How come suddenly both Kamal and Shalu not around at night time? Haha. Looks like the team made them go away just for Jaya So that she can help and get along with his mom 😛

Shakti Krish track about to start huh? He is already a cheat. Pity Shakthi.Edited by Sang_aptech - 7 years ago