Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
The samiyar today's episode end...was he just there to give us the creeps?
I have a feeling Senthil's father is going to a topic to consider in the upcoming epsiodes...And Jaya's mother's condition is going to work to some extent😳

Just the thing to spoil an otherwise splendid episode(no Jaya's house people😆)...

I going to take Senthil's advice...just don't listen to him.
Shravya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Everyone!! :)

Liked the scenes between Jaya & Senthil's mom! So from Senthil's side, it's all clear..
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked how they didn't drag out the MIL-DIL fight. Senthil's mom saw Jaya's good side and accepted her. It was so touching when she pulled out a blanket for Jaya and tucked her in. 
Gisel thumbnail
Did anyone make out what the samiyar was saying in the end?
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gisel

Did anyone make out what the samiyar was saying in the end?

If i am not wrong - his saying she cares for them and nurse them feed them but they leave her easily. 1st one was her husband and second one to be senthil. And there is more nu sonnar so maybe either daughter or kamal. I might be wrong in this though.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks visha ma for updates. Loved the mother son sitting and cute aa talking about jaya. 
Gisel thumbnail
A total BRIYANI episode😛!

Those tears from Jaya were so beautiful.

"Thanks for loving me, Senthil."
"It's our pleasure, Jaya."

Kamal and Janani; don't match at all. I wonder how they are going to plan it. And a small clarification; there used to be another serial: a father with 5 daugthers; wasn't Kamal jodi there(whom he misses) also named Janani(Andal from AA)? Coincidence?

Awaiting the new promo...
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thankuu frndz for the updates🤗 happy Jaya n Senthil mom bond is growing naturally..Loved the scenes btw them.. Jaya didn't do much drama like impressing her ..She was so natural n her mil got impressed..Super super.. sammiyar why confusing us..Oh god ..Hope Senthil won't accept to be a vettoda mappilai..I fear will it happen???!!! Biryani..So cute.. Waiting for Monday episode eagerly..
@ Gisel.. Yes in  aandal Azhar too Kamal loved Janani(Kalyani) but end up marrying maha.. janani's elder sister(maha)
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know about you guys, but I don't see any chemistry between Kamal and Janani. ðŸ˜•
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: autumnsconcerto

I don't know about you guys, but I don't see any chemistry betweenKamal and Janani.😕

Exactly. I normally skip their scenes 😊. Janani being a newcomer so I guess she is a little camera conscious and that makes her acting look artificial and so the chemistry between them not working. But Kamal is a good actor and so far I felt he had the Best chemistry only with Kalyani 😳. Still after these many years can't forget their Bharathi and Janani and their chemistry 😳Edited by Sang_aptech - 7 years ago