Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Will be back to comment more later. My god the wedding in temple with the bgm semma pa ❤️

senthil came so close i thought his going to ask for ummah but end up asking for 2 days leave 😲🤣
Edited by hopper_ocean - 7 years ago
onlinefreak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u very much for the written updates. I read the updates every day as I dont get time to watch the serial. But, the written updates itself is life watching the serial 😊😊 now a days I stopped watching the serial and relying totally on written updates... Thank you for the prompt updates. Keep it coming ... I am a great fan of this forum...
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you very much for the written updates😊 This is the only Tamil show I follow regularly... Mainly because of the lead pair and the relaxing storyline... After a long day, watching stories that have too much stress is irritating... I love the simple plot and the cute moments between the leads😳... and of course Anbu Mama😆

About the episode... Marriage scene was cute...😳 The leave scene by mappillai Senthil was funny😆😆... Paavam Jaya...😆 I am confused with that villi sister Divya's hatred for Jaya😕 I don't get it... Jaya enna panna?😕... ipo Ramya also became villi... hope Senthil's mom atleast doesn't hate Jaya after today's epi... avunga bonding nalla iruntha it will be good... even though she got angry with Jaya, I feel she is sensible... Already Jaya ku avunga mom ethiri... so it will be good if Senthil's mom treats her like her own daughter😳... Seri paapom in today's epi...😃
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think, Shakthi will not disclose that she is Jaya Sister.

So the RJ Krish will cheat Shakthi as usual.

Kamal will sacrifice his love and life for Shakthi...

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanC

I think, Shakthi will not disclose that she is Jaya Sister.

So the RJ Krish will cheat Shakthi as usual.

Kamal will sacrifice his love and life for Shakthi...

Not at all...He very well knows she is her sister and still flirts😛.

Somehow I have a feeling that maybe Shakti will be there for Krish...just an intuition...but there will be lot of heart breaks where Krish is involved...no doubt😛
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gisel

Not at all...He very well knows she is her sister and still flirts😛.

Somehow I have a feeling that maybe Shakti will be there for Krish...just an intuition...but there will be lot of heart breaks where Krish is involved...no doubt😛

Ya. Feel the same. They both have problems.. One is flirt and the other low in self confidence. So either they both will get along and help each other to come out of their own problems or Krish creates problems and in the process Sakthi becomes bold and confident.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A good episode. Especially Jaya and Senthil Mom scenes were nice to watch.

2 contrasting mothers in the show.

Shakti Krish .. Hope their track is good.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krithikas

hahaha i wouldn't be surprised if Krish turn out to be good guy - -who knows Sakthi might change him 😛

Love yesterday episode jaya talking like senthil mother ...

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krithikas

A good episode. Especially Jaya and Senthil Mom scenes were nice to watch.

2 contrasting mothers in the show.

I thoroughly enjoyed Jaya and Senthil mom's scenes...I hope Jaya doesn't agree for the veetoda mappillai condition. I know it is topic of so much mixed views for the general youth now a days, but in this situation; Jaya would be more happy and cared for in Senthil's house than Jaya's house. Moreover Jaya and her MIL seem like a good pair to "fight" against Jaya's mom and younger sister.
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gisel

I thoroughly enjoyed Jaya and Senthil mom's scenes...I hope Jaya doesn't agree for the veetoda mappillai condition. I know it is topic of so much mixed views for the general youth now a days, but in this situation; Jaya would be more happy and cared for in Senthil's house than Jaya's house. Moreover Jaya and her MIL seem like a good pair to "fight" against Jaya's mom and younger sister.

Exactly my thoughts... Jaya and Senthil's mom both seem to share the same traits... Both are confident and fiercely loyal to their families... it would be awesome if Jaya finds a mother in Senthil's mom... her mom always used her and her love was just superficial...