Sofia Hayat Gets Swastika tattoo under her feet, gets Slammed for hurt

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Former Bigg Boss contestant Sofia Hayat got herself into yet another controversy. The model turned nun got swastikas tattooed under her feet offending a lot of religious sentiments of people. A lot of people have been asking the TV actress and nun to take the picture down. However, Sofia took to Instagram to explain her tattoo and the reason behind it to shut the trolls and haters. She wrote on her post," A symbol is just a symbol and it is the intent that makes the difference. A scalpel in the hands of a surgeon is a tool in his profession can save a life; while in the hands of a perpetrator is unlawful possession of a weapon, in the eyes of the law, to commit a crime."

She also adds," Ok..so my last photo was me having tatoos on my feet...the sacred swastika..found on the feet of BUDDHA.. the sacred .. eternal..self existence..the star of David..the Islamic moon..universal manifestation..the Sun..hindu swastika..ancient christian cross..buddhist..tibetan..it encompasses the all..the power of the universe at my feet so to at yours..wake up..we are one!" This message was followed by versus and explanations as to why there is nothing wrong with her tattoo. (ALSO READ: Bigg Boss 10: Sofia Hayat is supporting Om Swami's disgusting act)
ents
Ok..so my last photo was me having tatoos on my feet...the sacred swastika..found on the feet of BUDDHA.. the sacred .. eternal..self existence..the star of David..the Islamic moon..universal manifestation..the Sun..hindu swastika..ancient christian cross..buddhist..tibetan..it encompasses the all..the power of the universe at my feet so to at yours..wake up..we are one! A symbol is just a symbol and it is the intent that makes the difference. A scalpel in the hands of a surgeon is a tool in his profession can save a life; while in the hands of a perpetrator is unlawful possession of a weapon, in the eyes of the law, to commit a crime. In the Dahmmapada, Yamaka Vagga (The Twin Verses), Verses 1 and 2 straighten our minds and views on good and evil intentions. "Mano pubbagam mano, setth manomay Manas ce padutthena, bhsati v katoti v Tato na dukkhamanvert, cakka'va vahato padam". (Mind is the forerunner of (all evil) states. Mind is chief; mind-made are they. If one speaks or acts with wicked mind, because of that suffering follows one, even as the wheel follows the ho
Originally posted by ---Betty---

She is a nun?
God knows what she is but she for sure is making a mockery of herself by these antics

^^^ Now celebritiesā“ claim to be a nun for attention? What will they think of next? šŸ˜Š

Never seen a sleeveless nun outfit..