Ekta Kaul confirms quitting the show Article.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

Ekta Kaul to QUIT Star Plus' Mere Angne Mein

Ekta Kaul, the talented actress who rose to limelight with Rab Se Sohna Ishq has been doing really well for herself in the industry!!

As the protagonist Riya of Star Plus' Mere Angne Mein (Sphereorigins), she has lived the character to the 'T'.

Now news coming in is that Ekta will soon be quitting the daily.

A credible source tells us, "Ekta has already put in her papers and she will wind up her shoot in the last week of February. Ekta has opted out of the project for personal reasons."

We hear that the makers might end up killing the character of Riya at the time when she will deliver her kid.

This news comes after senior actress Ananya Khare opted out of the show recently. The latest update on this is that Ananya's last day on the show will be sometime next week.

When contacted, Ekta Kaul confirmed the news , "Yes, I am quitting the show owing to good personal reasons."

We buzzed Producer Sunjoy Wadhwa and channel spokesperson, but they did not revert.

We also hear that Ekta was to quit in January, but the channel and production house apparently extended her tenure in order to accommodate for the absence of Ananya Khare too.

Will you miss seeing Ekta in the show? Edited by ALUJNA21 - 7 years ago
I am happy for Ekta she is free of such stupid show.I hope even karam rajpal quits the show
I am going to miss Riya & ShivYa like hell but whatever they are showing now a days its good she is quitting

Ekta confirm it so believing otherwise all others quitting information proved fake like Nimmi, Sarla, & Riya replacement.

Ekta post on instagram few months before about some wedding bell on April so I think she might be quitting for her wedding also she is not posting anything from her shoot life on instagram where she always very much active.

Hope Ekta wont quit TV & come back soon

My ShivYa😭

I do not want Riya to die at childbirth.the child's being illtreated will be high.instead since Sarla also wants to quit they should show sarla and Riya dying under shanti sadan when shanti sadan collapses on them they both are sticking to each other a lot.thhen the great Shanti Devi can start building Shaanti sadan on her own with her pyara beta looking on
Originally posted by savebookworm

I do not want Riya to die at childbirth.the child's being illtreated will be high.instead since Sarla also wants to quit they should show sarla and Riya dying under shanti sadan when shanti sadan collapses on them they both are sticking to each other a lot.thhen the great Shanti Devi can start building Shaanti sadan on her own with her pyara beta looking on

I think ShivYa will die together & Riya's baby will be Karam only. I saw on location video where Shanti & Raghav are in jail & asking for prosecution lawyer

OMG I cant see Karam with someone else on screen,,,,I wish makers call Ekta back or convince her to stay back

GOOD!!! She's leaving because this show is meant only for AShanti, Sarla and Pari antics now Preeti also is in the list...
Not to forget there's also Cowshalya's and her weird crying, being too much protective or worried for Ashanti they have the most part more screen space than leads.
The two leads are only for name in this show otherwise it is only these people who are mostly shown.
Pari is a negative character but she has more role than Riya so better she leaves who knows something else waiting for her which is better.
The show will take a leap ?
😃  ðŸ˜ƒ Thanks   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  For The  Information  ðŸ˜” ðŸ˜” ! ! Sad  ! ! ðŸ˜” ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† 

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

GOOD!!! She's leaving because this show is meant only for AShanti, Sarla and Pari antics now Preeti also is in the list...
Not to forget there's also Cowshalya's and her weird crying, being too much protective or worried for Ashanti they have the most part more screen space than leads.
The two leads are only for name in this show otherwise it is only these people who are mostly shown.
Pari is a negative character but she has more role than Riya so better she leaves who knows something else waiting for her which is better.

@bold

Ya after Rab Se Sona Ishq she came in Jhalak Dikhala Jaa & soon in Bade Ache Lagte Hai but then after one year she came in MAM, if Ekta leave the show we have to wait for at least a year of her next show.

In Facebook someone is also saying that she left cause she dont want to play aged, in that case why they are bring Jamai Raja track instead CV can show Reborn track like Kasam

Did Ekta Kaul get plastic surgery or something ...she looks so weird