Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Punishment for devika

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
After watching yesterdays epi, i really felt bad for Ravi.. it really hurts when ur being accused for something u have not done n specially when its someone whom u luv a lot!!! Both ravi n devika acted really well, could see the pain of ravi in his eyes n even the anger n disappointment of devika in her words

Alll this is really unjustice, i wonder what will happen but i think devika will hurt ravi, he will be hospitalised n after that i wish devika knows the truth n then lets c what happens!! Coz right know it seems to be impossible that ravi can explain something to devika!! So something bad will happen, BUTTT RAVI SHOULDNT DIE PLZZZ!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Random thumbnail
Yesterdays pre cap looked good, i think devika will believe ravi n we will see the negative side of janki devi now i think, lets see
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Earlier I had made a post about Devika's trust issues and how well Devika is proving me right 😆 ...This is not the first time she has made the worst assumptions about her husband without even trying to clarify with him directly .. and finally when she is confronting him , she is not even giving him a chance to defend himself and is directly giving the death verdict for her husband ..woww what a wife 😆... She dint kill her worst enemy Nivi but she is ready to kill her husband Ravi 😕...

No wonder Ravi is totally shattered and dint feel the need to clarify anything because like he said she has already formed an opinion about him and cooked up a story against him in her mind , so whats the use to saying anything when she is not ready to trust him at all ..I just loved how fearlessly Ravi challenged her to kill him and fire the gunshot directly in his heart if she has the guts 👏...Someone who has committed a crime will never take death so fearlessly , cant Devika realise this simple thing 😡

From precap it does look like she will realise his innocence but whats the use .. Again some random Janki Devi or Nivi or XYZ will say something against him , and she will again misunderstand him ...No wonder Ravi wants to die when he failed to gain his wife's trust in so many months despite loving her to exteme limits ..

I really dont want Ravi to forgive Devika so easily once she realises her mistake .. but then Ravi is Ravi .. he just cannot stay angry on Devika even for a split second and will again accept her with open arms like we saw in precap

And about Janki Devi , she definitely has a motive or else no mother will give a gun to her daughter and say go kill your husband 😕 ..Even if the husband is a criminal , mother will try to get him arrested instead of asking her daughter to kill him and become a criminal herself ..hein 😕😆...Even Rekha chachi got a doubt and directly questioned Janki about why is she provoking and poisoning Devika's mind against Ravi .. I hope Rekha Chachi later warns Devika against this Janki Devi ..

On a side note I feel Janki's daughter's death might hv some connection with Ravi and so she wants her revenge from Ravi by using Devika like a weapon 🤔..I remember when Janki found Devika in that river , she was doing last rights of her daughter .. We dunno what exactly happened with her daughter .. it could b an interesting angle .. lets see

Edited by jyoti06 - 7 years ago
catcher thumbnail
From the precap, what we saw for today.. what do you feel is going to happen guys...??? Whats the path this serial is going to take now ... any Guess ????
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: catcher

From the precap, what we saw for today.. what do you feel is going to happen guys...??? Whats the path this serial is going to take now ... any Guess ????

I think they will show some happy moments between Ravika now and also their remarriage as Aparna posted a spoiler photo of hers in bridal dress and said shaadi track ..so finally Ravika will get married peacefully without any bride or groom swapping 😆

After that I feel they might concentrate on Janki devi's motive ..she definitely has some motive behind turning Ambika so vengeful ..

Also we dunno Saket really died or not .. he might return back too 😆
Miss_Random thumbnail
The last two episodes were really good, both ravi n devika acted really good' I really felt bad for ravi n yea if devika wouldnt believe him, why would he stay alive... but finally she believed him.. mostly women hav more trust issues n devika was dumb enough to believe the lies...

Uff but hav to say one thing, its always funny how they show them falling from the cliff lol this is the 2nd? 3rd? Time now lol... n they survive always hahaha...

I think they should stop the track of triangles now, be it nivedita-ravi-devika or devika-ravi-saket... its enough now, i dont want saket to come back lol

I dont know what they will show about nivedita but i wish she dusnt come back now, coz then the story will be same again.. they should focus on something new if the show isnt ending, like janki, whats the story behind her?! That would be interesting to watch n even Monty-Sakshi should get back together again
jyoti06 thumbnail
^^ Last 3 episodes hv been really good and both Krip and Aparna nailed it ...finally all misunderstandings r cleared and I really hope they dont recycle tracks by bringing in Saket-Nivi in picture again .. let new track focus on Ravika's post marriage life and mayb Janki Devi's secret ...

I too wonder how come they dont even break their hand or leg after falling from the cliff so many times 😆😆 ..mayb Ambe maa's magic 😆