Maaneet - Hey Kaise Pyaar Hai part 8/pg 101 - 27-Jul-2020

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY DEAR BUDDIES...❤️❤️❤️

MY next new story..today valentine day so give me little bit love to my new story sry my crazy also..😳😳😳

Prolouge

A dark night...a wave rolling soundhearing..a girl sitting in beach side.waves come to touch her milky legs.

Girl: I love u so much.first time Isaw u I fallen love with u..ur my heart, ur my heartbeat..whenever u come closewith me, my heart become dhak dhak like my heart become pop out any second..ILOVE U ADI

Other side beach

Boy throw stone to beach...

Boy: I love u so much.ur my angel .iflirted more girl but u only occupied my heart.u only princess of my heart..ursmile make me happiness but ur tears make me worst state..ur my soul mate..IlOVE U PINKY

Girl's friend: Geet it alreadylate...come with me..

Boy's friend: Maan come quick man.

Yes, girl and boy none other our maanand geet.

Character sketch - page -1

Part 1-pg 12

part 2-pg 30

part 3-pg 44

part 4- pg 62

Part 5 - updated - pg 78

PART 6

part 7 -page 90

-PART 8

NOTE: thank u so much.my lovely sweetheart u all give me super responsed to my previous two stories. i overwhemled for ur love...😳😳😳

character sketch & Index below

New Stories

Mohra(pawn)-Victim of hatred - PROLOUGE & CS 

( collaboration of mahika and me)

other my  new stories

Main Tumhaare Bina Nahin Reh Sakata - PROLOUGE & CS  

Mera Maasoom Patidev .. PROLOUGE & CS 

if u want pm for my stories buddy me or comment me..i will send buddy request..😃😃😃

Edited by maaneetfavo - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Character sketch

KHURANA FAMILY

Maan Singh khurana: He is 23 yrs old..he is younger child of khurana..he is flirt type, sweet,funny and prankster..he is prince of khurana family.he studied abroad.he want to enjoy his life.he do not want handle  his family business soon..he love his sisters more than anything..sisters his life, everything.his sisters ka cutiepie.

Samera Singh khurana: She is 29 yrs old.she is elder to everyone.her parents died in after birth of maan so she only mother of her sibling especially maan.she is unmarried..she don't like man except her chotu( maan).she is md of khurana construction.she is lady hitler in her office but her siblings she is sweeter than honey.

Naintara Singh khurana: She is 26 yrs old.she is second child of khurana.she never against her elder sister words.she is unmarried and  md of IT company.she is little bit strict character otherwise friendly with everyone.she love her little brother and her sibling so much..

Sasha Singh khurana: She is 25 yrs old.she is third child of khurana.she not serious type..she is jovial type.infront of elder sister she acting serious type.she is also unmarried and md of fashion company.she  is very close to her little brother.she do anything for her sibling.

Totally khurana sisters love their brother .their life only for him.even if he want their die ..they will die..

Savitri Devi Singh khurana: Dadi maa of sam,sasha,nt and our prince maan.she strict with everyone specially maan. she love her Grandchildren but hide her love behind of her attitude.

HANDA FAMILY

GEET HANDA: she is 20 yrs old..she studying top college in delhi.she is bubbly,sweet,prankster and naughty girl.she is younger to handas.obviously princess of handa.she love her brothers so much.she got everything best in her life because of her protective brothers.

Brij Handa: he is 32 yrs old.he is protective brother to his jaan ( geet).their parents died in his early age.he is md of handa construction.he can do anything for his princess.he is strict person in profession field.he never show his anger to geet.

Dev handa: he is 29 yrs old.same like his elder brother.but not strict character.and md of IT company.he love her princess so much.

Arjun handa: he is 25 yrs old.he is funny guy.crime partner of geet.and md of fashion industries.he love his sibling so much..

handa brothers also unmarried😆😆😆

Surekha handa: dadi maa of handa.she is lovely lady.she love her grand children .crime partner of geet.

IMPORTANT NOTE: both khurana sisters and Handa brothers enemies in their professional field.😡😡😡

ADI and Pinky: scapegoat of maaneet..yeah friends of maaneet

Edited by maaneetfavo - 6 years ago
maaneetfavo thumbnail

INDEX

Part 1-pg 12

part 2-pg 30

part 3-pg 44

part 4- pg 62

Part 5 - updated - pg 78

PART 6 - page 90

part 7 -page 96

Edited by maaneetfavo - 3 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Valentine's Day! congrats on the new story! awesome prologue! well written! waiting 4 cs n updates!
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new story for a change couple is Adi pinky update soon dear
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice starting 
Update soon 
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on new story 
maaneetfavo thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Happy Valentine's Day! congrats on the new story! awesome prologue! well written! waiting 4 cs n updates!

thank u sweetheart😳
cs updated and check it dear
u will wait for part 1.😉
i will try update soon😃
maaneetfavo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakh5683

Congrats on new story for a change couple is Adi pinky update soon dear

thank u sweetheart😳
yeah i changed something in this story.😉
maaneetfavo thumbnail