SonKush are actors- very talented ones too

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/sonal-out-vrushika-talks-naamkarann-170213
"But sadly, both Sonal and Nalini are out of the project now, is what we have been informed.

Sad but true!!!

So what went wrong? Let us share...

"Sonal and Nalini, both shook hands with the production house but the channel had a change of mind. Stating that they wanted more popular faces they relieved the actresses, much to their displeasure," shared a close source associated with the channel."                     

The above is an excerpt from the link I posted.  This is some serious BS.😡  Sonal Vengurlekar is an amazing actor and the channel has really lost out.  It's alright, I checked out what the show was about and from what users on this forum seem to say the show isn't very good.  

I am just really disappointed. SonKush are both very talented and being very young the two stuck it through with YVR despite it not doing a very good job at promoting the actors as well.  Both Sonkush are in their early 20s, Zee TV and YVR should've invested in promoting them more and could've done that by extending the arc before KarVi's marriage.  Both SonKush put their art first and were the reason why I even started watching YVR.  The reason why I continued watching the show despite the over the top drama and annoying twists was because of SonKush and their chemistry and the way they beautifully brought Karvi to life and enacted the emotional and light-hearted scenes with such ease.  

Even Ankush, there was news of him wanting to leave the show post KarViShi reunion-rightly so too- him taking that step is probably why YVR gave him the opportunity to further explore different shades of his character and the role of Krishna too (which all really showed us how great of an actor he is), but Sonal- despite her young age and her talent- she stuck around without any complaints- even though YVR made her enact what people have come to know as "saas-bahu" dramatic scenes opposite Tai.  And with Kushi- one of the poorly written characters I have seen, especially following that of Survi... despite her dislike with the presentation of the character and the way they carried the storyline- she stuck around, again with no complaints.  No actor- especially of her age and her talent would do that.  The only good thing that came with Kushi for Sonal was being paired opposite Zain.  She was able to share in his existing popularity.

YVR and Zee TV really missed out on promoting such an amazing pair of actors who stuck it through for the sake of good art.  The production house should be proud of these two actors, especially Sonal.  

SonKush are actors and will reach greater popularity very very soon.  These kids are good, and I am sure they will have a very bright future with a satisfying career ⭐️

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/sonal-out-vrushika-talks-naamkarann-170213

"But sadly, both Sonal and Nalini are out of the project now, is what we have been informed.

Sad but true!!!

So what went wrong? Let us share...

"Sonal and Nalini, both shook hands with the production house but the channel had a change of mind. Stating that they wanted more popular faces they relieved the actresses, much to their displeasure," shared a close source associated with the channel."                     

The above is an excerpt from the link I posted.  This is some serious BS.😡  Sonal Vengurlekar is an amazing actor and the channel has really lost out.  It's alright, I checked out what the show was about and from what users on this forum seem to say the show isn't very good.  

I am just really disappointed. SonKush are both very talented and being very young the two stuck it through with YVR despite it not doing a very good job at promoting the actors as well.  Both Sonkush are in their early 20s, Zee TV and YVR should've invested in promoting them more and could've done that by extending the arc before KarVi's marriage.  Both SonKush put their art first and were the reason why I even started watching YVR.  The reason why I continued watching the show despite the over the top drama and annoying twists was because of SonKush and their chemistry and the way they beautifully brought Karvi to life and enacted the emotional and light-hearted scenes with such ease.  

Even Ankush, there was news of him wanting to leave the show post KarViShi reunion-rightly so too- him taking that step is probably why YVR gave him the opportunity to further explore different shades of his character and the role of Krishna too (which all really showed us how great of an actor he is), but Sonal- despite her young age and her talent- she stuck around without any complaints- even though YVR made her enact what people have come to know as "saas-bahu" dramatic scenes opposite Tai.  And with Kushi- one of the poorly written characters I have seen, especially following that of Survi... despite her dislike with the presentation of the character and the way they carried the storyline- she stuck around, again with no complaints.  No actor- especially of her age and her talent would do that.  The only good thing that came with Kushi for Sonal was being paired opposite Zain.  She was able to share in his existing popularity.

YVR and Zee TV really missed out on promoting such an amazing pair of actors who stuck it through for the sake of good art.  The production house should be proud of these two actors, especially Sonal.  

SonKush are actors and will reach greater popularity very very soon.  These kids are good, and I am sure they will have a very bright future with a satisfying career ⭐️

I agree. What I loved most about sonal and ankush was their chemistry. Besides karvi i didn't pay too much attention to yvr.  I am surprised that sonkush didn't gain more popularity.  

I just read that Zain will be in naamkaran, so i am not to disappointed that sonal won't be there. I really hope this show does well for zain's sake, and he doesn't end up playing a character like abheer
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Popularity of an actor doesn't necessarily guarantee a show's success 
Case in point - The show that replaced YVR has quite popular faces & it is doing not so good on the TRP charts 
Sad channels can't see past the popularity & pay attention to what matters i.e. how well an actor can enact the role 

Indian TV is in serious need of a revamp 
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Popularity of an actor doesn't necessarily guarantee a show's success 

Case in point - The show that replaced YVR has quite popular faces & it is doing not so good on the TRP charts 
Sad channels can't see past the popularity & pay attention to what matters i.e. how well an actor can enact the role 

Indian TV is in serious need of a revamp 

So true.
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago