Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hollymirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow loved the trailer, looks like a feeling good type of movie. Not pretentious, a simple delight.
Anu looks more than gorgeous, Diljit is hot ! Suraj is so funny at the end of the trailer.

Love that "Kyaaa" of Anu hahaha ! 

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

That's some logic..lol! So let me get this straight, if a movie does well then the credit for that goes only to the leading lady but if it doesn't then the blame should go to Shahrukh..got it..lol! Wasn't Tamasha Deepika's movie as well? Deepika was good in CE, doesn't mean she's solely responsible for its success, just like she ain't solely responsible for Tamasha not working at the BO!

As for Raees struggling..sure! Considering it released in a month of January and that too with a clash, it has done darn well! And it does have a leading lady. It's whole another topic that Mahira hasn't been able to promote it.

As for the last statement..lol! Why would Shahrukh fans have an issue with Phillauri! Good Lord! Some of us are fans of Anushka! Besides RCE has done the VFX for Phillauri! The logic that some here try to apply is truly amusing man! Imtiaz's movie doing well or not doing well has nothing to do with Phillauri. These are two movies that I don't think will have anything in common barring the fact that Anushka stars in both of them. Their fate at the BO will not solely depend on Anushka but rather on the movies as well, how good the content is, how much it connects with the audience. Anushka is obviously a star in her own right and can get the audience to the theater in the first weekend but after that the WOM takes over.

Got my answer. The verbal diarrhea wale reaction says the vultures will pray.
Edited by dahee - 7 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Interesting trailer ...seems quirky and cute.
The bhoot part was funny...anu as bhoot ðŸ˜†
Diljit and Anu look good together 
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Liked it cos it was something different from the usual. 
The groom dude expressions!

And Anu is looking fresh after a long time!
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anu in sober/emotional scenes >> Anu in comic/bubbly ones. I know she is known for her bubbly roles but I have always felt there is this degree of artificiality in her hyper/bubbly scenes (unlike say Parineeti who is an absolute natural in bubbly roles). On the other hand, she slays in emotional/intense sequences. Reason why I finally appreciated her in a film like NH10. Even in this trailer, she is really good in all those scenes where she is using her eyes or being calm and sober. Oh and Diljit is a star..
P.S. Sahiba sounds magical. Cant wait to hear the whole song.. 
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This is really nice finally something different yet soulful. I liked that the whole story isn't revealed in the trailer itself which is happening a lot lately. Anu looks great here, she is the show stealer and she has really good chemistry with Diljit I really hope it works solely coz of its different content. The other girl is also so pretty.
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahee

Got my answer. The verbal diarrhea wale reaction says the vultures will pray.

Verbal diarrhea, vultures...awww man! No wonder you interpreted my response the way you did..lol.
Edited by zaroonkashaf - 7 years ago
briahna thumbnail
nice, minus that ghost act!
anu on roll!
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
The ghost part and wedding was meh.
The second half of trailer was lovely. Wished they had kept ghost part more natural.