Users

Frequent Posters

.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Boring. It's like SRK's Paheli. 
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
I just love it. So simple and nice. Nothing overdramatic. 
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahee

If Phillauri becomes a hit, it will help Rehnuma. If Rehnuma makes as much as CE, or more, credit will go to Anu (Just like CE's credit goes to DP) Kyun ki top heroine-less Raees is struggling.

Interesting. I want to see if King fans bat for Phillauri.. or they pray for its failure.  

That's some logic..lol! So let me get this straight, if a movie does well then the credit for that goes only to the leading lady but if it doesn't then the blame should go to Shahrukh..got it..lol! Wasn't Tamasha Deepika's movie as well? Deepika was good in CE, doesn't mean she's solely responsible for its success, just like she ain't solely responsible for Tamasha not working at the BO!

As for Raees struggling..sure! Considering it released in a month of January and that too with a clash, it has done darn well! And it does have a leading lady. It's whole another topic that Mahira hasn't been able to promote it.

As for the last statement..lol! Why would Shahrukh fans have an issue with Phillauri! Good Lord! Some of us are fans of Anushka! Besides RCE has done the VFX for Phillauri! The logic that some here try to apply is truly amusing man! Imtiaz's movie doing well or not doing well has nothing to do with Phillauri. These are two movies that I don't think will have anything in common barring the fact that Anushka stars in both of them. Their fate at the BO will not solely depend on Anushka but rather on the movies as well, how good the content is, how much it connects with the audience. Anushka is obviously a star in her own right and can get the audience to the theater in the first weekend but after that the WOM takes over.
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I expected some serious movie with social message and all but this turned out to be a romcom and honestly I'm happy about it, why should all the female stories be so serious and content based ?

I loved every moment of it, itane saalo baad bollywood mein koi aisi film dekhongi, yes it did remind me of todha pyar and todha magic but that film is also one of my guilty pleasures 😆

btw I think the manglik guy will be rebirth of Daljit.
BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Expected something else,this one is a surprise pack!Diljit, Suraj ,Anu all were good!
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Now, This I liked. Anu..  So mesmerizing. 

Please never go back to Alizeh kinda roles or characters. This suits you so much. 

Overall, impressive trailer. Looking forward to it's songs. 
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
zaniax thumbnail
Love the concept!!! I'm definitely gonna watch this one.
soumya1997 thumbnail
from bubbly girl to bubbly bhoot.when anushka will start picking different roles?on topic,there is nothing impressive about the trailer.it's just another bhootnaath level film.
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

How effing gorgeous is Anushka man! It's such a simple look yet she looks absolutely stunning! On a shallow note , I absolutely love the earrings she is sporting in quite a few scenes in the trailer!