Users

Frequent Posters

SukhiD thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Omg i love this please update soon xx
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really good FF! It's true what you said we are getting too much of baby as it is, let's not ruin your FF with baby in it. Looking forward to the next chapter
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im really sorry guys...i had model exam...so i cudnt spend much time...anyways thnku 4 the comments...n ur feedbacks...
Chapter 7

At the hospital...Arjun cums...he greets every1...(every1 knows by this time...about him..)...(he finds every1 sad n asks yuvani about the matter...yuvani tells arjun wat all happened...)

Arjun- mmm...one day they  both came 4 testing...n i told saiyyam tht she is pregnant...but he asked me to give him some time 2 tell it 2 every1...so this was the reason...where is he...?

Yuvrah- he is on the way,...i informed him...

Saiyyam was driving so fast..he just wanted 2 reach...as fast as possible...a truck came his way...n hit his car...people gather there...saiyyam was lying...ther in a pool of blood...with his car...on top of his lower part of the body...he was strugling...tears starts flowing from his eyes...the people helps...n takes him to someones car...to take him 2 hospital...he was bleeding heavily...he started loosing his consciousness..

Saiyyam-kri..krishna... my... son...wi..will...i be able 2 c th..them...he slowly closes his eyes...

Krishna gets consiousness...

Krishna-sa...saiyyam...(she feels...uneasy n disturbed..she tries 2 get up...)

Nurse- please madam...take rest...

Krishna- saiyyam...saiyyam...i want 2 c him...

Nurse-ok wait ill call...(nurse cums out...n asks 4 saiyyam...yuvraj again calls saiyyam...but the phone is unreachable...) (then suhani goes with the baby to krishna...)

Suhani- krishna...look its a baby boy...(she turns her face away...)

Krishna- aunty...wheres saiyyam...i want 2 c him first...dint he cum...?

Suhani-v called him he will b on his way..but pls...look at your son...

Krishna- no aunty...let him come first...y is he being so late...

Suhani- krishna ...pls...dont do the mistake which i did to saiyyam...pls look at your baby..take him in your hands...n give him milk...(krishna again turns her face away...)

Suhani-ok...then wait...let saiyyam cum...ill tell him...tht u dint even...look at the baby...let him b annoyed with you...(suhani again forwards her hand 2 give baby...n this time krishna...takes the baby...n luks at him...

Suhani- saiyyam did all this for u n this baby...he dint want to loose both of you...he dint want another saiyyam 2 b born...so plsss...krishna...

otherside ...all r worried y saiyyam dint reach till now...

Bavna- yuvraj...call once...more n luk...y is he being so late...(yuvraj call but its unreachable...)

Yuvraj- mayb theres traffic...sharad...u take bavna n maa home...dadi is alone there...

Bavna-no yuvraj ill stay here...if theres some need...

Yuvraj-no its ok ...weel manage...

Sharad- even ill cum after dropping them...(they leave...)

saiyyam is brot to the hospital...n is being taken in a stretcher...shavna n pratima...r coming tht way...pratima...n banva...feels sad n scared...n does...not luk...at the stretcher...sharad...just luks once...n he gets shocked...seeing saiyyam...he stops there...bavna n pratima asks him 2 cum...

Sharad-wait...weel stay here for somemore time...cum...

Bavna- y suddenly...wat happened sharad..ji...y r u tensed...

Sharad- no nothing...cum weel go ...(sharad thot not 2 tell about this now to them he calls driver n asks him 2 take bavna n pratima home...n then he runs to yuvraj...n tells the matter...yuvraj gets shocked...suddenly suhani cums...)

Suhani-yuvraj...these r some medicines...to buy...(yuvraj...was still in tht shock...he cudnt say anything properly...)

Sharad-give it...ill buy...

Suhani-wheres saiyyam...?its so late...y is he beeing this late...

yuvraj n sharad luks...on sadly...

Yuvraj-actually...he called me..some problem with the car...thts y he is being late...u go to krishna...weel buy this medicines n cum( n they leave...)

(they go to the reception n asks...4 the accident case...n they run to the emergency ward...there they c saiyyam...getting treated...)  (doctor comes out...)

Yuvraj-doctor...how is he...?...he is fyn wright...?

Doctor-its a serious case...v cant tell anything now..its better if u dont keep any hopes...(n he goes...)(yuvraj n sharad gets shocked..) (yuvraj gets teary eyed...)

Yuvraj-sharad...wat will v tell 2 krishna n suhani...they both r waiting 4 him...how will they b able bear...seeing him in this condition...
(sharad pacifies yuvraj...)

Sharad- nothing will happen 2 him...im sure...

krishna was sleeping...she sees...dream..of her telling suhani...tht y din u abort saiyyam...she wakes up suddenly...she sees the clock...n its 11...

Krishna-aunty ...y is he not coming...is it bcos he is angry with me...

Suhani-his car had some problem...he will cum after sometime...just now he called yuvraj heel come...

saiyyam...finds difficulty in breathing...he starts breating heavily...

krishna n suhani feels uneasy...

Suhani-saiyyam...

Krishna-aunty...im not feeling good...pls can u give me ur phone...i want 2 call saiyyam...
(krishna calls but its unreachable...)
(krishna gets restless...suhani asks her 2 sleep...but she doesnt...)

on the other side...saiyyam is stil breating heavily...his health deteriorates...

suhani-feels restless...she goes out...krishna...tries 2 get up...as she want 2 go 2 suhani...but while getting up...her mangalsutra breaks n falls...down...she gets shocked...n she is about 2 fall wen nurse holds her...suhani cums...

Krishna-aunty ...saiyyam...i feel something wrong...see my mangalsutra...she starts panicking...

Suhani-no krishna...nothing is wrong...pls...dont take stress...

Nurse-i think i have 2 give her sedation...4 sleeping...too much stress is not good...
(nurse starts taking the injection..)

Krishna-no pls...i wont take stress...aunty pls tell them not 2 take...wen saiyyam cums...ill be sleeping.(but all this while suhani was lost somewhere else...she cud sense her son being in danger...)...(nurse takes the injection...n krishna starts sleeping slowly...mumbling saiyyam...)

Suhani cums out n thinks where did yuvraj n sharad go...n y r they taking this long 2 cum back...

Doctor comes out...

Doctor-he is in a very critical condition...he needs b+ve blood its very urgent...v dont have tht blood group...in bank...

suhani cums there n sees yuvraj n sharad...n hears all this...

yuvraj n sharad gets shocked seeing her...

Suhani cums n sees saiyyam..through the window...she gets shocked seeing him...

Yuvraj- suhani...pls control urself...nothing will happen...v all r with him...wright...

Sharad-bhabhi saiyyam needs blood...

suhani doesnt say anything...

Yuvraj-doctor...her blood group is same...

suhani is taken...to donate blood...she sees saiyyam...lying lifeless...on the bed next 2 her...after giving blood she goes near him...n holds his hand...

Doctor-you cant stay here like tht...so pls...
(suhani tries 2 leave n leaves his hand...when he starts breating heavily...suhani gets panic...doctors asks her to go...she doesnt agree...at last yuvraj cums n takes her from there...)

suhani sitting there lifelessly...thinking of all her harsh words 2 her son...

Yuvraj-suhani...pls...just cry out...otherwise...u will fall ill...dont control ur tears...pls...suhani...

suhani doesnt respond...yuvraj slaps her...

Yuvraj-pls suhani...cry...pls cry...

she hugs yuvraj n starts crying...

Suhani-yuvraj...yuvraj...my son...will he go away from me ...y was he not opening his eyes...y was he breathing heavily...?she starts crying vigourously...

Yuvraj-no suhani nothing will hapen to him...pls...u shud b strong...if u b like this u will handle krishna...?pls...(they hug n cry...)

Pecap- krishna knowing about saiyyam..

so guys...pls give me ur feed backs...sry guys...there r no kriyam scenes...it was just a filler epi...

Edited by divyaak123 - 7 years ago
Angelmariya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

Im really sorry guys...i had model exam...so i cudnt spend much time...anyways thnku 4 the comments...n ur feedbacks...

Chapter 7

At the hospital...Arjun cums...he greets every1...(every1 knows by this time...about him..)...(he finds every1 sad n asks yuvani about the matter...yuvani tells arjun wat all happened...)

Arjun- mmm...one day they  both came 4 testing...n i told saiyyam tht she is pregnant...but he asked me to give him some time 2 tell it 2 every1...so this was the reason...where is he...?

Yuvrah- he is on the way,...i informed him...

Saiyyam was driving so fast..he just wanted 2 reach...as fast as possible...a truck came his way...n hit his car...people gather there...saiyyam was lying...ther in a pool of blood...with his car...on top of his lower part of the body...he was strugling...tears starts flowing from his eyes...the people helps...n takes him to someones car...to take him 2 hospital...he was bleeding heavily...he started loosing his consciousness..

Saiyyam-kri..krishna... my... son...wi..will...i be able 2 c th..them...he slowly closes his eyes...

Krishna gets consiousness...

Krishna-sa...saiyyam...(she feels...uneasy n disturbed..she tries 2 get up...)

Nurse- please madam...take rest...

Krishna- saiyyam...saiyyam...i want 2 c him...

Nurse-ok wait ill call...(nurse cums out...n asks 4 saiyyam...yuvraj again calls saiyyam...but the phone is unreachable...) (then suhani goes with the baby to krishna...)

Suhani- krishna...look its a baby boy...(she turns her face away...)

Krishna- aunty...wheres saiyyam...i want 2 c him first...dint he cum...?

Suhani-v called him he will b on his way..but pls...look at your son...

Krishna- no aunty...let him come first...y is he being so late...

Suhani- krishna ...pls...dont do the mistake which i did to saiyyam...pls look at your baby..take him in your hands...n give him milk...(krishna again turns her face away...)

Suhani-ok...then wait...let saiyyam cum...ill tell him...tht u dint even...look at the baby...let him b annoyed with you...(suhani again forwards her hand 2 give baby...n this time krishna...takes the baby...n luks at him...

Suhani- saiyyam did all this for u n this baby...he dint want to loose both of you...he dint want another saiyyam 2 b born...so plsss...krishna...

otherside ...all r worried y saiyyam dint reach till now...

Bavna- yuvraj...call once...more n luk...y is he being so late...(yuvraj call but its unreachable...)

Yuvraj- mayb theres traffic...sharad...u take bavna n maa home...dadi is alone there...

Bavna-no yuvraj ill stay here...if theres some need...

Yuvraj-no its ok ...weel manage...

Sharad- even ill cum after dropping them...(they leave...)

saiyyam is brot to the hospital...n is being taken in a stretcher...shavna n pratima...r coming tht way...pratima...n banva...feels sad n scared...n does...not luk...at the stretcher...sharad...just luks once...n he gets shocked...seeing saiyyam...he stops there...bavna n pratima asks him 2 cum...

Sharad-wait...weel stay here for somemore time...cum...

Bavna- y suddenly...wat happened sharad..ji...y r u tensed...

Sharad- no nothing...cum weel go ...(sharad thot not 2 tell about this now to them he calls driver n asks him 2 take bavna n pratima home...n then he runs to yuvraj...n tells the matter...yuvraj gets shocked...suddenly suhani cums...)

Suhani-yuvraj...these r some medicines...to buy...(yuvraj...was still in tht shock...he cudnt say anything properly...)

Sharad-give it...ill buy...

Suhani-wheres saiyyam...?its so late...y is he beeing this late...

yuvraj n sharad luks...on sadly...

Yuvraj-actually...he called me..some problem with the car...thts y he is being late...u go to krishna...weel buy this medicines n cum( n they leave...)

(they go to the reception n asks...4 the accident case...n they run to the emergency ward...there they c saiyyam...getting treated...)  (doctor comes out...)

Yuvraj-doctor...how is he...?...he is fyn wright...?

Doctor-its a serious case...v cant tell anything now..its better if u dont keep any hopes...(n he goes...)(yuvraj n sharad gets shocked..) (yuvraj gets teary eyed...)

Yuvraj-sharad...wat will v tell 2 krishna n suhani...they both r waiting 4 him...how will they b able bear...seeing him in this condition...
(sharad pacifies yuvraj...)

Sharad- nothing will happen 2 him...im sure...

krishna was sleeping...she sees...dream..of her telling suhani...tht y din u abort saiyyam...she wakes up suddenly...she sees the clock...n its 11...

Krishna-aunty ...y is he not coming...is it bcos he is angry with me...

Suhani-his car had some problem...he will cum after sometime...just now he called yuvraj heel come...

saiyyam...finds difficulty in breathing...he starts breating heavily...

krishna n suhani feels uneasy...

Suhani-saiyyam...

Krishna-aunty...im not feeling good...pls can u give me ur phone...i want 2 call saiyyam...
(krishna calls but its unreachable...)
(krishna gets restless...suhani asks her 2 sleep...but she doesnt...)

on the other side...saiyyam is stil breating heavily...his health deteriorates...

suhani-feels restless...she goes out...krishna...tries 2 get up...as she want 2 go 2 suhani...but while getting up...her mangalsutra breaks n falls...down...she gets shocked...n she is about 2 fall wen nurse holds her...suhani cums...

Krishna-aunty ...saiyyam...i feel something wrong...see my mangalsutra...she starts panicking...

Suhani-no krishna...nothing is wrong...pls...dont take stress...

Nurse-i think i have 2 give her sedation...4 sleeping...too much stress is not good...
(nurse starts taking the injection..)

Krishna-no pls...i wont take stress...aunty pls tell them not 2 take...wen saiyyam cums...ill be sleeping.(but all this while suhani was lost somewhere else...she cud sense her son being in danger...)...(nurse takes the injection...n krishna starts sleeping slowly...mumbling saiyyam...)

Suhani cums out n thinks where did yuvraj n sharad go...n y r they taking this long 2 cum back...

Doctor comes out...

Doctor-he is in a very critical condition...he needs b+ve blood its very urgent...v dont have tht blood group...in bank...

suhani cums there n sees yuvraj n sharad...n hears all this...

yuvraj n sharad gets shocked seeing her...

Suhani cums n sees saiyyam..through the window...she gets shocked seeing him...

Yuvraj- suhani...pls control urself...nothing will happen...v all r with him...wright...

Sharad-bhabhi saiyyam needs blood...

suhani doesnt say anything...

Yuvraj-doctor...her blood group is same...

suhani is taken...to donate blood...she sees saiyyam...lying lifeless...on the bed next 2 her...after giving blood she goes near him...n holds his hand...

Doctor-you cant stay here like tht...so pls...
(suhani tries 2 leave n leaves his hand...when he starts breating heavily...suhani gets panic...doctors asks her to go...she doesnt agree...at last yuvraj cums n takes her from there...)

suhani sitting there lifelessly...thinking of all her harsh words 2 her son...

Yuvraj-suhani...pls...just cry out...otherwise...u will fall ill...dont control ur tears...pls...suhani...

suhani doesnt respond...yuvraj slaps her...

Yuvraj-pls suhani...cry...pls cry...

she hugs yuvraj n starts crying...

Suhani-yuvraj...yuvraj...my son...will he go away from me ...y was he not opening his eyes...y was he breathing heavily...?she starts crying vigourously...

Yuvraj-no suhani nothing will hapen to him...pls...u shud b strong...if u b like this u will handle krishna...?pls...(they hug n cry...)

Pecap- krishna knowing about saiyyam..

so guys...pls give me ur feed backs...sry guys...there r no kriyam scenes...it was just a filler epi...

next part divyaak
1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 @divyaak-Nice part and heart wrenching💔...Why all d bad things happend with sayyam only????He was so happy about his son's arrival but suddenly it fades away with disaster horrible accident😭😭.Sayyam battling for life😭....UPDATE next part soon
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's an emotional one.. but was short..N yeah, no Kriyyam..When will u post d next part?? Plzz unite Kriyyam soon..
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was such an amazing chapter..
I really feeled bad for the whole family but specially Sayyam...
I hope Sayyam will be fine soon...
Hope we will get some emotional scenes of Sayyam and Krishna... 
Update soonn pleasssee...
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnks a lot guys...4 ur comments...n feedbacks...so here is chpt 8
Chapter 8

after sometime...suhani goes to ganesh idol in the hospital n starts crying and praying...

Suhani-pls...pls dont this to him...its all my mistake wright...then again n again y r u punishing him...its all my mistake ...i never tried 2 understand my son...i never tried 2 give him my love...eventho u gave a second chance...i know i again did mistake...but pls...just one more chance...just one more...pls save my son...pls save him...pls.dont make him away from me...pls..dont make him away frm his love...n his son...my son beared all our hatred n bcame bad in everyones eyes...4 krishna n tht baby...n wont u give him a chance to c tht baby...(n she sits there crying...)

(yuvraj stands there bhind...even he has tears in his eyes...)   (krishna was standind bhind yuvraj n was shocked...)

Krishna- sa-sa-saiyyaaam...(n she runs to suhani...)

Krishna-aunty...wat happened to saiyyam...y ru crying like this...pls tell me wat happened...

suddenly doctor cums out...

Doctor-he is very serious...his body is not responding to medicines...v r trying r level best...but im sorry ...dont keep much hopes...(all were shocked...)

Krishna-  da-dadu...wh-who is he talking about...?...mayb your friend wright...?...(suhani starts crying...hugging krishna...)

Krishna-aunty...y r u crying...(she gets away from suhanis hug..n closes her ears...)
pls dont tell me its saiyyam...no...no...its not saiyyam...it cant b saiyyam...dadu...its not saiyyam wright?...

Yuvraj-it is saiyyam...(n then he moves away from...her...not wanting n being able to c her reaction...)( krishna stood there shocked...n then she moves to the window...she sees saiyyam breaathing heavily...she quickly...tries to get in...to go to saiyyam...but shaad n yuvani...holds her...)

Krishna-leave me...i want to go to him...he is not being able to breathe?...y was he breathing like tht?...(she slowly...starts loosing consciousness...n then she faints...)(they take her to her room..)

outside icu...suhani n yuvraj were sitting...

Suhani-yuvraj...yesterday...i told my son tht...i regret in not killing him...did he take tht seriously...(yuvraj sidehugs suhani...)...wat a bad mother am i ...i dont deserve saiyyams love also...i always ignored him...if anything happens to him...

Yuvraj-no nothing will happen...your prayers r with him...krishnas love...just tht is needed 4 him 2 cum back 2 life...

(bavna pratima.. yuvani n yuvan cums knowing the matter...)

(bavna goes 2 suhani...suhani hugs her n cries...)

(yuvan n yuvani...luks saiyyam...thru the window...they cry seeing him...)

(yuvraj gets angry seeing yuvan...)

Yuvraj-who asked u to come here...?...u want 2 put anymore blame...on him...?

Yuvan-papa...i..(yuvraj cuts off...)

Yuvraj-dont u dare call me your papa...i have only one son...n he is now battling with his life...v dont want any disturbance here...pls go from here...(yuvan was shocked...)

Yuvan-but he is my brother...i have the right to stay here...even if u kill me i wont go from here...(n he starts crying...)

Pratima-yes yuvraj...watever it is...yuvan is saiyyams brother...n he has the right to stand here...n leave all this...where is krishna...

Yuvraj-she got unconscious after knowing the matter...sharad is with her...

Doctor-im so sorry...he is not responding to the treatment...v have moved him to vendilator...

all were shocked...

Suhani-y...y vendilator n all...no...he doesnt need all tht...yuvraj...y is this doctor saying all these...cum yuvraj this hospital is not good...weel move him to another hospital...he is fyn...he is perfectly...fyn...luk he is breathing well now...see...(everyone cries...)

Pratima-suhani...cum beta...sit...n have water...

Suhani-maa...how can saiyyam go like..tht...no...no...no...he wont go anywhere...im sure...god will give me one more chance...im sure...

Bavna-krishna...wat will say to krishna...

Suhani-wat di...nothing...happened to him...y r u talking like this...stop all this...

(yuvraj goes to krishnas room...there krishna is sitting...like a deadbody...without emotions...)

Sharad-she is not talking anything...she dint even ask about saiyyam...im really getting scared...guru...

(yuvraj goes to krishna...)

Yuvraj-krishna...dont u want 2 c saiyyam?...(krishna doesnt respond...)

(yuvraj shakes...her...n tells...y r u not crying...your saiyyam is in deathbed...there...pls krishna cry ...pls cry...krishna...he is in vendilator...)
(krishna suddenly cums back to her sense...she gets shocked...she starts crying loudly...very terribly..n then stops after sometime...)

Krishna-no dadu...nothing will happen 2 him...he promised me tht he wont go away from me...he always fulfil his promises...thiss tym also he will...

(yuvraj n sharad were shocked seeing her confidence...she was not crying anymore.krishna...runs out of the room..n goes to icu...)

Precap-saiyyam getting consciousness...

pls give me ur feed backs...this is the 2nd last part...the next part is last part...

SukhiD thumbnail
Omg this is amazing i love this ðŸ˜Š
Keep the good work up 

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@divyaak-Sayyam in deathbed,whole family r just worried for his condition but sayyam didn't respond to medicines but I m sure He need a healer and that is Krishna,who will save him from mouth of death,god didn't listen suhani's prayer as somewhere c is also indirect responsible for his condition,because suhanis harsh words badly pierced sayyams heart.That is why it is said that One should b careful while taking because gone words will not come back,even after u regret.Definitely suhani didn't meant that but unfortunately it happened.
One should not lose hope,what if god didn't listen suhani prayer but i m sure god will listen to Krishnas prayer.Krishna's love is strong enough to give another life to sayyam.

Update soon d last part,m waiting with h hope of happy ending