Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I was waiting for an update! thank you soo much. Really liked this chapter. I could imagine how hurt Saiyyam felt when everyone was being so harsh to him. The way he said, I don't want to die, I want to see that baby. AWW that is just so cute. 
Please update the next one soon! 
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnku so much 4 the comments...ill update it soon..
1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank u @divyaak for this awesome heart wrenching story,suhani and Krishna were against sayyam,both talked to him in so rude way,there harsh words pierced his heart...   πŸ˜­ he cant even share his immense pain with anyone.Poor soul.
In between the scene,yuvaan stood for sayyam but all in vain .But precap seems to b interesting as , Yuvaan accepts his mistake and and confessed the whole truth.
But why Baby is jealous of Krishna's pregnancy,instead of killing her baby c should focus on her baby plan.Isn't it?????I think c would b furious when c get to know the child's father is non other than yuvaan???
Please update it soon can't wait more,precap is interesting...i am anxious to know more
divyaak123 thumbnail
thnku guys...4ur likes n comments...so this is the next part...n its a bit short...
Chapter 6

ok guys...all this while yuvani was in australia for her studies...

yuvani cums back n greets every1...

Yuvani- maa...wheres krishna...i wanna c her...n when will the baby cum i cant wait to b a mami...

Suhani- she is sleeping in her room...pls dont wake her up...let she sleep 4 little more time...

Yuvani- no i wont wake her...i just wanna c her...she might have bcum fat wright...(all laugh)

yuvani goes to krishna n sees her n leaves slowly..without making any noise...

Yuvani- no maa she dint bcum fat...r u people not giving her proper food...

Suhani- no yuvani...b4 this she was more weak...now she bcame a little more fat...

Yuvani- acha ...wheres saiyyam...i can imagine krishna being a maaa...but that chotu...how can he be a father...he will b worse than that kid...he will b more childish than tht baby...

Suhani- cum yuvani u eat something...(she goes 2 kitchen)

Yuvani- but i wanna meet saiyyam...wheres he ?office?(all makes faces...n no one anwers anything...yuvani finds something wrong...)

Yuvani- hello...im asking u people...

Yuvraj- v dont want to talk about him...if u want 2 talk 2 him call him n talk...(n he goes angrily...)

(yuvani...thinks...something is actually wrong...)

Suhani- have food...

Yuvani- no maa...let krishna wake up...ill have food with her...n btw maa...is there any problem...here...
(suhani doesnt answer n she goes...)

Bavna- yes...yuvani...there is problem...n that problem is your brother..saiyyam...pls stop talking abt him ...we dont like it...(yuvani gets shocked at this...)

Yuvani- bat maasi...y?wat happened...

(bavna tells the whole thing to yuvani...n yuvani gets shocked...)

Yuvani- no this cant happen...how can u all believe that saiyyam did such a thing...(she runs 2 suhanis room...)

Yuvani- maa...no maa...saiyyam dint do anything...im sure...

Yuvraj- how r u so sure...i know u both r so close...but y ru trying 2 support in this matter...

Yuvani- bcos i know tht he dint do anything wrong...n he wont do anything wrong...(by the time all came to the room...hearing yuvani..)

(suhani just stood there listening...she was already sad at morning incident...n now this...)

Yuvani- papa tht day...i n saiyyam were 2gether...v came 2gether from bar...v came n i went 2 my room...n just in few seconds...i heard sound in krishnas room n saw u n maa scolding saiyam...then how can this happen...

Bavna- but saiyyam himself told tht ...

Yuvani- no maasi he is lying but...y?

Suhani(thinks)- if yuvani is saying truth then...saiyyam...how can he forgive 4 wat all i toldd...but y was he lying...tears starts cuming from her eyes...

yuvan was listening 2 all this...he thinks...its time to tell...till wen will saiyyam bear every1s hatred...when theres no mistake of his...he brings up courage...

Yuvan- yuvani is saying the truth...i am krishnas childs father not saiyyam...(all gets shocked...suhani suddenly looses balance n sits on her bed...)

yuvan explains everything...how saiyyam was the first one 2 know about pregnancy...how he came to ask yuvan...how he took all the blame on himself for krishnas sake...like that everything...

Yuvraj was about 2 slap yuvan...when they hear krishna crying badly...at the door...she listened 2 all this ...n was socked...all goes 2 her...every1 asks her 2 stop crying...suhani is still sitting on tht bed...

suddenly krishna starts getting pain...she starts crying...all get worried...

Yuvraj- sharad ...take car...lets take her 2 hospital...

Krishna- daadu...i want 2 c saiyyam...he will cum now...its time 4 him 2 come...

Yuvraj- yaa...ill call him 2 hospital...cum weel go now...n all get in car...

all while krishna keeps on telling saiyyams name...

Krishna- aunty ...i was so rude 2 him.i hurt him a lot...will he 4give...me...

Suhani- yes ...he loves u a lot...dont worry...(krishnas pain gets worse...she starts bcuming weak..)

Krishna- i want 2 c him...i want 2 talk 2  him...

Suhani- he will cum...
(they reach the hospital...doctor checks krishna...n tells to take her 2 laboor room...)

Krishna- no aunty...wheres saiyyam...i want him ...ask him 2 come...

Suhani- he will come...but look...now ur having pain wright...wen he cums...he will not b able 2 c u in pain...so pls...krishna...(krishna starts crying...)

(krishna is taken to labour room...all r tensed...suddenly they hear babys crying...all r happy...)
(nurse cums out with the baby...its a boy...)(yuvan cums forward 2 take the baby...when yuvraj stops him n takes the baby in his arms...all cum n look at the the baby...n give it back 2 the nurse...)
(yuvan sits there being  sad...yuvraj cums 2 him..)

Yuvraj- u can go back home...no need 2 stay here...

Yuvan- but papa...my son..

Yuvraj- oh really...ur son?...(he holds yuvan by collar...)...that is not ur son...that is saiyyam n krishnas son...n i wont even let u come near tht baby...let saiyyam come...if he allows ...its ok...(n yuvraj goes...)(yuvan recalls saiyyam saying the same...)

all this while they 4get 2 inform saiyyam...

Yuvani- papa...did u inform saiyyam...wen krishna wakes up sheel ask 4 saiyyam...

Yuvraj-...oh god.. i totally 4got about it...(he goes 2 suhani..)...call saiyyam n tell...)

Suhani- no yuvraj...i cant ...i dont know how to face him...wat all i told 2 him...i dont even deserved to be called a maa...im a bad mother...i always did bad 2 him...wen i left him...n did a mistake..god gave me another chance...but...(she hugs yuvraj n cries...)

Yuvraj- its ok suhani...the situation was like that...let me call him...(n he goes to call him..)

Yuvraj- hello saiyyam...its me yuvraj...krishna gave birth 2 a baby boy.v r in city hospital...come faast...)

(saiyyam was so happy...he cudnt say...anything...he just cut the call...n rushed...out from his office...)

(he starts driving... after many days smile came on his face...n it was not going...from his face...he imagines...he n krishna...playing with the baby...he imagines...of taking baby in his arms...he was so excited...)

Precap- saiyyam meets with an accident...n is lying in a pool of blood...on road...
krishna gets consiousness n asks for saiyyam...

so guys...pls pls pls...give me ur feedbacks...😊

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
@divyaak,Thanks for 6th part.But Baby is absent?????Hope u soon update next part,eagerly waiting.Precap-Horrible 😭 😭 Why sayyam has to bear all the pain???Whether he would ever get any happiness or he have to spend Sorrow and sadness throughout his entire life.Write happy moments for kriyam also.
divyaak123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeutifulSmile

@divyaak,Thanks for 6th part.But Baby is absent?????Hope u soon update next part,eagerly waiting.Precap-Horrible 😭 😭 Why sayyam has to bear all the pain???Whether he would ever get any happiness or he have to spend Sorrow and sadness throughout his entire life.Write happy moments for kriyam also.

my ff is mainly about kriyam...enough of baby v r getting in serial...so thts y i avoid baby...πŸ˜†...n yaa...ill update soon... Edited by divyaak123 - 7 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank God Yuvaan told d truth to everyone..I couldn't hv been able to bear it if anyone told anymore harsh words to Saiyyam..But accident!! Y!! Everything happens wid Saiyyam only😭😭
1PinkRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

my ff is mainly about kriyam...enough of baby v r getting in serial...so thts y i avoid baby...πŸ˜†...n yaa...ill update soon...Ok dear all your ff is about Kriyam but when yuvaan confessed his being the father of child ,i want to know what was baby's reaction??Is c felt cheated/furious ??

1PinkRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

my ff is mainly about kriyam...enough of baby v r getting in serial...so thts y i avoid baby...πŸ˜†...n yaa...ill update soon...

Ok dear all your ff is about Kriyam but when yuvaan confessed his being the father of child ,i want to know what was baby's reaction??Is c felt cheated/furious ??
priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update dear 
Hope nothing happens to saiyyam