Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BeutifulSmile

OMG you turned Yuvaan to lusty leech not villain ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜• ,very very ๐Ÿ’”

im so sorry...i had to do this...i dint have anything else in mind...
n mee too like u dont wish yuvaan 2 b negative in the serial...๐Ÿ˜Š...this is just a story wright pls...4give me...more to cum...pls 4 giv me..
1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

im so sorry...i had to do this...i dint have anything else in mind...

n mee too like u dont wish yuvaan 2 b negative in the serial...๐Ÿ˜Š...this is just a story wright pls...4give me...more to cum...pls 4 giv me..

Ok for more to come,but plz dont turn him to rapist like sambhav.
parboni thumbnail
You're already like a pencil???ROFL,where did that come from??!! ๐Ÿคฃ But do you plan on Saiyyam doubting Krishna's character? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally they confessed!! Yess๐Ÿ˜› but plzz don't show Saiyyam doubting Krishna's character..It'll be like piercing my heart..Sorry if I got overdramatic๐Ÿ˜†
N dis Yuvaan is such a lusty dog๐Ÿคข hate him man!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Anjali33 - 7 years ago
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nooo why is Krishna pregnant!! so sad.
I don't want this to be a sad story, we just got few moments of happiness between KriYam..i'm not ready for all this :( :( 

divyaak123 thumbnail
thnks 4 commenting n giving me feed ur  feedbacks...n pls 4 give me 4 the mistakes...
so here is chpt 3...this is one of the crucial chpt...im worried how u all will take it..pls take it positively...

Chapter 3

Its morning...n krishna wakes up...her head was on saiyyams chest...n saiyyams hand was wrapped around her...she dint feel like getting up...so she again slept...same way saiyyam woke up...n saw krishna sleepinhg in his arms...n he too dint want 2 get up...but it was very late...so they both woke up...

in dining hall...
all had cum..there to eat...kriyam were late...
(suhani...was sad 4 sterdays happenings...so she cudnt face saiyyam...saiyyam came n sat next 2 her...)

Saiyyam-im sorry maa...i talked rude to u sterday...i was so angry tht i cudnt control...

Suhani-no beta y r u saying sorry to me...actually...2day i thot u will b annoyed with me...im happy tht u r so understanding...

Saiyyam-i cant ever b annoyed with u maa...im just annoyed with yuvan...
(krishna n yuvraj smiles seeing them...)
Suhani-no beta ...u shud not b.he is your big brother...tht incident  was by mistake...i know him very well...he cant do such cheap things...(saiyyam feels bad...tht suhani trusts yuvan so much...n he is doing all these cheap things..)
(yuvan comes there...n sits next to saiyyam...krishna was serving food...)

Yuvan-krishna im sorry 4 wat happened sterday...eventho...it was by mistake...i know u r hurt...so look wat i got 4 u...ur favourite barfi...
(saiyyam looks on...he is no more insecure now...he knows tht krishna is only his...he simply shows a calm face...n eats...)

Krishna-yuvan..all this is not needed...its ok...

Yuvan-pls krishna...

Krishna-ok...thnku yuvan...
(yuvan leaves...)...(krishna goes to saiyyam...)

Krishna-saiyyam this is my favourite...did u have this b4...?

Saiyyam-no...

Krishna-then try it...(they both eat...even they give it to rest of family members...)

Saiyyam-its so tasty...waise bhi krishna ur tastes r always good...
(krishna playfully pinches him...)

(kriyam plan a  lunch...frm out...they go to a hotel)

Krishna-i dont like hotel food...its just 4 this day ...ok saiyyam?

Saiyyam-no no no...i luv hotel food...so ull have to eat it...most of the time with me..

Krishna-if u r tht interested...then cum alone n eat...

Saiyyam-im not alone any more krishna...so y shud i cum n eat alone(krishna smiles...)

Krishna-yes saiyyam ur not alone...ill always b there with u...throughout my life...
(suddenly saiyyam notices something...)

Saiyam-yuvani...here...n whose tht guy...with her...

Krishna-offoo...saiyyam...dont b typical brother...type...it may b her friend...
(suddenly...yuvani n tht guy ...does a french kiss...)...(kriyam r shocked...they take their eyes frm there...)...(saiyyam get angry...)

Saiyam-do friends kiss like this?(he is about to go there...wen krishna stops him...)

Krishna-saiyyam..pls dont create a scene over here...weel talk 2 her later

Saiyyam-not later...but now...(krishna gets tensed...)
(they go to yuvavani...she gets shocked seeing them...)
(saiyyam stares at her ...angrily...)
(the guy asks who is this?...yuvani says he is my brother n his wife...arjun...)

Arjun-hi...nice to meet you yuvaan...iv heard a lot about u...

Yuvani-actually he is saiyyam...

Arjun-oh so this is saiyyam...n this is krishna...hi guys nice to meet you...
(kriyam...wonder how he knows everybody...)

Saiyyam-yuvani...who is this?...n wat nonsense were u doing now here...

Yuvani-saiyyam..pls can v talk later...

Arjun-no weel talk now itself...till wen will v hide yuvani...?hi saiyyam...my name is arjun...im a gynacologist..in city hospital...yuvani was my classmate from 5-12th...v know each other from then...n cuming 2 the point directly...we both love each other...im ready to marry her even now...even my parents know the matter...but yuvani said she need sometime 4 telling to her parents...

Yuvani-there were many problems in house...how can i say this matter...in tht situation...?
(saiyyam dint know wat to tell or do...)

Saiyyam-ok if its like tht...then tell now no...?

Yuvani-im sure ma n papa will allow...but dadi she is still not in her sense...let she cum back to sense..then ill tell...everybody...but pls saiyyam...b4 tht u shud not say this 2 any1...
(saiyyam was somewat convinced...)(they all have food 2gether...n leave...in btw..saiyyam n arjun..talk a lot n bonds...yuvani bcoms happy seeing them..)

In kriyams room...
(saiyyam was talking on phone..)

Krishna-who was it saiyyam?

Saiyyam-my friend...v were talking about...arjun...

Krishna-how does your friend know about arjun?

Saiyyam-his brother is a doctor in city hospital...i was just asking how is arjun as  a person...thnk god...he is a gud guy...

Krishna-but saiyyam...u were talking very well with him..2day...u dint understand...tht there itself?

Saiyyam-in the past few days...i learnt a lesson...tht wat v see is not true...n its about my sisters life ...i cant take risk...(krishna smiles thinking how he cares 4 ever1...)(suhani calls krishna...krishna was about to go wen saiyyam pulls her back...)

Saiyyam- i want one thing...

Krishna-wat saiyyam...r u still hungry...any ways tell wat u want ...

Saiyyam-not food...i want the thing which yuvani gave to arjun...2day at hotel..(krishna understands it n feels shy...)

Krishna-no saiyyam not now...suhani aunty is calling me...i have to go..)
(saiyyam starts his  emotional blackmailing..)

Saiyyam-its ok krishna...who ever i love r like this to me...it ok its my fate...so u dont love me?
(suddennly krishna grabs him...n gives french  kiss...saiyyam was shocked...he dint think it wyd b so faast...)
(suddenly suhani knock the door...krishna cum fast...)
(kriyam gets apart..)

Saiyyam-this ma...always...
(krishna laughs n goes...)(saiyyam also smiles)

After few days...all r in dining hall...
(suddenly krishna faints...saiyyam...runs towards her...n takes her to the bed...doctor arrives...n checks her...he tells them tht i think her body is weak...just let her take rest...n ill give her some vitamin tablets...n if u wish just take her for a health checkup...)
(saiyyam goes to krishna...)

Saiyyam-y r u not eating anything...n full time ur working...doctor said tht ur body is weak...look nowonwards u wont do any job in house...ur job is to just eat n romance with me...

Krishna-(laughs)...no saiyyam...i used to eat enough food...dont know wat happened...but i feel weak now...(saiyyam gets worried..)

Saiyyam-cum lets go to hospital...weel do a checkup...n come ...come get ready...

Krishna-no saiyyam...weel go afterwards...
(saiyyam picks her up...n place her in the car...they go...)

Arjun-its kk saiyyam dont worry...all the tests r being done...she will b fine...
(krishna cums there after all the tests...)

Arjun-u can leave now...the results will cum 2morrow...ill let u know...(they thank him n leave..)

Next morning...
saiyyam phone rings...

Arjun-congratulations...bro...ur gonna bcom a father...
(saiyyam was shocked n confused...he looks at krishna who is sleeping)

Saiyyam-wat?...did u check properly...i mean just look is there any mistake...

Arjun-saiyyam i have been doing this job frm past 5 years...im sure...n y r u not happy?...ah understood the matter...u dint want a child wright now...so ur sad...but saiyyam its a blessing frm god...there r many couples who r craving 4 this...

Saiyyam- no nothing like...tht but pls dont tell this 2 any1...till i say...not even to yuvani...pls...

Arjun-but y ?

Saiyyam-pls its a request...ill tell u wen to tell...

Arjun- ok fine...but saiyyam u shud take proper care of krishna...she is 3 months pregnant...(saiyyam gets shocked...at  this)...she has complications in her pregnancy...

Saiyyam-ok...i will ...n thnku...so much... bye...
(saiyyam thinks how can this happen?...im sure something has happened in btween which krishna doesnt know...but how can i say this 2 her...how will she handle it...noo icant say this to her now...i have to find wat happened...)

(suddenly krishna wakes...up..seeing a bad dream...saiyyam goes to her...she hugs saiyyam n cries...)

Saiyyam-wat happened krishna ?did u c some bad dream?...

Krishna-yes saiyyam...in tht dream...u were angry with me...n u were leaving me...(she againg hugs him tightly..n cries...)

Saiyyam-oh krishna...its just a dream...n do u thing ill ever leave u...(he cups her face n wipes her tears..)

Krishna-saiyyam promise me you wont leave me alone...

Saiyyam-promise...ill always be with u...n how can i ever be angry with u...pls stop crying now...ur not well...its not good 4 u...2day ill make tea 4 u...cos i became angry with u in the dream na...so 4 tht...(krishna smiles n hugs him)

Precap-doctor announces to the whole family...tht krishna is pregnant ...krishna..n every1 r shocked...later saiyyam...tells every1 tht the day i came drunk...n went 2 krishnas room...all this happened...suhani slaps him angrily...krishna cries n looks on disgusted...

im sorry people...this is just to show...kriyams true love...nothing else...๐Ÿ˜Š
pls give me ur feed backs...
Edited by divyaak123 - 7 years ago
Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love kriyam ffs, we get scenes the cvs don't show ๐Ÿ˜† nicely written keep it up!
Anjali33 thumbnail
It was interesting n full of suspense n thrill..
N I think something's fishy wid dis Arjun..I doubt him..Maybe he wud hv lied about Krishna being pregnant..
1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@divyaak,well i liked d third chapter great.u wrote it beautifully and consider my wish also.good to see as sai jealous acts like typical bro for yuvani
Anjali33 thumbnail
Post soon..We all r waiting..Make it fast