Yeh Vaada Raha

Sonal: New interview

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.instagram.com/p/BQBFyy0DCWL/?taken-by=yeh_vaada_raha_official&hl=en
A new Sonal interview.  She says she wants to act in a finite series and will be back with a big show soon 😊

I wish she had mentioned something more about Survi and KarVi 😳

In the second part of YVR I did not like Kushi's character, and only watched scenes here and there with my mom for Zain, but I loved Sonal as Survi.  Sonal enacted Survi perfectly at every stage.  Her chemistry with Ankush stood out, no doubt there at all. No one else could've played Survi the way she did from age 21 years and onward.  I never watched her in her previous series, but did see her in the buddy project, but didn't notice her much.  It was Survi that really made me notice her and love her for her acting and her chemistry with Ankush 👏😳

I hope she comes back with a really good finite series, a love story would be nice.  Her eyes are very expressive, my mom loves her eyes and pointed out that the way Survi looked at Kartik made her love for him so much more real, which is why she believed my lie that  SonKush were dating. 🤣
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wish her all the best 😊 
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

http://www.instagram.com/p/BQBFyy0DCWL/?taken-by=yeh_vaada_raha_official&hl=en

A new Sonal interview.  She says she wants to act in a finite series and will be back with a big show soon 😊

I wish she had mentioned something more about Survi and KarVi 😳

In the second part of YVR I did not like Kushi's character, and only watched scenes here and there with my mom for Zain, but I loved Sonal as Survi.  Sonal enacted Survi perfectly at every stage.  Her chemistry with Ankush stood out, no doubt there at all. No one else could've played Survi the way she did from age 21 years and onward.  I never watched her in her previous series, but did see her in the buddy project, but didn't notice her much.  It was Survi that really made me notice her and love her for her acting and her chemistry with Ankush 👏😳

I hope she comes back with a really good finite series, a love story would be nice.  Her eyes are very expressive, my mom loves her eyes and pointed out that the way Survi looked at Kartik made her love for him so much more real, which is why she believed my lie that  SonKush were dating. 🤣

Bold: I agree.  Both Sonal and Ankush's eyes really helped in how they expressed themselves in their scenes.  With their scenes together- the way both looked at each other added to the chemistry... it was so sweet and I agree seemed so real.

I remember watching an interview of the two on youtube.  It was for the 200 episode celebration- SonKush had a natural eye-lock (it was real, because it lasted only  a second, but didn't go unnoticed by my SonKush/KarVi inner fangirl 😆) I sill remember it, because it sounded like Sonal fumbled with her words a little post the eye-lock... they were probably tired, but to my inner fangirl it was a moment of celebration 🥳
Vanellope thumbnail
When I first read about Shanice being replaced by Sonal at the last moment & I told my mom about it,she wasn't quite happy about it cause she felt the actress chosen before to play Survi i.e. Shanice must have been selected after carefull screening only after the makers felt she could play Survi well.
And so having her replaced by Sonal just days before the leap took place,made my mom feel she wouldn't be able to do justice to Survi since it seemed all rushed & unplanned 

But my my my how I loved her as Survi.She is the perfect Survi & I can't imagine anyone else 

About her eyes,I love them too.They are beautiful 
Vanellope thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Bold: I agree.  Both Sonal and Ankush's eyes really helped in how they expressed themselves in their scenes.  With their scenes together- the way both looked at each other added to the chemistry... it was so sweet and I agree seemed so real.

I remember watching an interview of the two on youtube.  It was for the 200 episode celebration- SonKush had a natural eye-lock (it was real, because it lasted only  a second, but didn't go unnoticed by my SonKush/KarVi inner fangirl 😆) I sill remember it, because it sounded like Sonal fumbled with her words a little post the eye-lock... they were probably tired, but to my inner fangirl it was a moment of celebration 🥳

They look out of the world beautiful together 
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vanellope

When I first read about Shanice being replaced by Sonal at the last moment & I told my mom about it,she wasn't quite happy about it cause she felt the actress chosen before to play Survi i.e. Shanice must have been selected after carefull screening only after the makers felt she could play Survi well.

And so having her replaced by Sonal just days before the leap took place,made my mom feel she wouldn't be able to do justice to Survi since it seemed all rushed & unplanned 

But my my my how I loved her as Survi. She is the perfect Survi & I can't imagine anyone else 

About her eyes,I love them too.They are beautiful 

I didn't realize someone else was in the running for Survi's role.  I am really glad they went with Sonal, she really left a mark as Survi and her chemistry with Ankush was to die for 👏 

By the way I am back on instagram Gopa! 😛 I couldn't stay away. I just decided to unfollow a number of accounts and am sticking to Mehek and SonKush/KarVi fan accounts.  Mehek is reaching it 100th episode so i couldn't stay away from all the edits 😆

Vanellope thumbnail

I didn't realize someone else was in the running for Survi's role.  I am really glad they went with Sonal, she really left a mark as Survi and her chemistry with Ankush was to die for 👏 

By the way I am back on instagram Gopa! 😛 I couldn't stay away. I just decided to unfollow a number of accounts and am sticking to Mehek and SonKush/KarVi fan accounts.  Mehek is reaching it 100th episode so i couldn't stay away from all the edits 😆

Shanice wasn't just in the running,she had been finalised to play Survi (there was this TC article )but then things didn't work out at the last moment & they chose Sonal.
Sonal wasn't even there in the audition videos.I saw some videos uploaded by Trishulla productions on youtube with Shanice & Ankush.One of them looked like a promo.And another one showed the Karvi scene after leap wherein Survi tries to question Kartik about Survi.And then there was this another video playing out an alternative scenario wherein it looked like Survi grew up in Barve house,lived with Kartik & is deeply in love with him.But she is scared to let Kartik know how she feels cause she isn't sure if Kartik felt the same about her & so she didn't want to lose her best friend.They showed Bharat in that scene too.Looked like a love triangle 😆
Also remember the tellybytes interview wherein Ankush on being asked about his first impression of Sonal talked about how he was expecting Shanice & was rather taken by surprise when he saw a new girl,that is Sonal 😆 
Anyway am glad we had Sonal as Survi.She was perfect 

Back on Insta again 😃😃 That's awesome 

luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Shanice wasn't just in the running,she had been finalised to play Survi (there was this TC article )but then things didn't work out at the last moment & they chose Sonal.
Sonal wasn't even there in the audition videos.I saw some videos uploaded by Trishulla productions on youtube with Shanice & Ankush.One of them looked like a promo.And another one showed the Karvi scene after leap wherein Survi tries to question Kartik about Survi.And then there was this another video playing out an alternative scenario wherein it looked like Survi grew up in Barve house,lived with Kartik & is deeply in love with him.But she is scared to let Kartik know how she feels cause she isn't sure if Kartik felt the same about her & so she didn't want to lose her best friend.They showed Bharat in that scene too.Looked like a love triangle 😆
Also remember the tellybytes interview wherein Ankush on being asked about his first impression of Sonal talked about how he was expecting Shanice & was rather taken by surprise when he saw a new girl,that is Sonal 😆 
Anyway am glad we had Sonal as Survi.She was perfect 

Back on Insta again 😃😃 That's awesome 

That's so interesting.  Do you have the links to the auditions of Shanice with Ankush?
Vanellope thumbnail

That's so interesting.  Do you have the links to the auditions of Shanice with Ankush?

Sorry Luxmi,they deleted all the videos.I shared the link while replying in one of the discussion threads
And then when I went back cause I wanted to share them with someone else,they were gone 
Also gone are all the audition videos for all the characters of YVR uploaded by one of the creatives on youtube.
If only they had kept those 😔
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Sorry Luxmi,they deleted all the videos.I shared the link while replying in one of the discussion threads
And then when I went back cause I wanted to share them with someone else,they were gone 
Also gone are all the audition videos for all the characters of YVR uploaded by one of the creatives on youtube.
If only they had kept those 😔

Awww, well it would've been nice to see ankush paired with someone else. It may've helped with this poor fangirl heart of mine.