MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally after 6 months of torture, it ended... proving what a joke this show is. 👏

Last year Colors wanted to make the star kid win the show as never ever a kid had won it. Good for them that Faisal was a good performer. This year they wanted to make a wild card the winner. Unfortunately this turned out to be a joke. 🤢 

Congratulations for making a contestant win who was already voted out. 👏 I told you all in my previous topics that the way Terya is praised and overscored it looks like they will make her the winner. 😆 

Can anyone believe that Shantanu got less votes than Terya and Salman ? 😆 
Oh man this season was really funny. 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
yes it was a joke
what is the point of a wildcard winning 
all the votes and effort of contestant and admirers wasted before wildcard entries 
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't even have a problem with a wildcard contestant winning... my problem is that the winner was not the most deserving. If the wildcard contestant had truly worked harder than all the other original contestants then there would be no problem with them winning.

Unfortunately, in Teriya's case she didn't work as hard as Shantanu, or even Salman for that matter, did. There's no way she could be more popular than them either. So i don't understand how she won.
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
I was ready to bitch about Salman winning, I kid you not, I had an entire dissertation planned. Then Teriyaki over here takes the trophy... like, girl, raita's supposed to go on you, not my plans.
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Clap clap clap for all the people who are attacking a kid and saying she paid nepali people to vote for her. Wow just incredible. Are people that dense to think that a kid whose only accomplishment till now has been is to win DID could have enough money to tell people to vote for her? I am sorry but even I did not know until very very recently that she was on this 'show' . Yawn! We don't care for jhalak. 
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Targaryen-gal

Clap clap clap for all the people who are attacking a kid and saying she paid nepali people to vote for her. Wow just incredible. Are people that dense to think that a kid whose only accomplishment till now has been is to win DID could have enough money to tell people to vote for her? I am sorry but even I did not know until very very recently that she was on this 'show' . Yawn! We don't care for jhalak. 

She is not a kid..She knows what she is doing. She blocked people on social media who stated that it's unfair for a wildcard re eliminated contestant to win. And some pic were leaked too stating this fact. Teriya is not as innocent as you think.. She was trending and ppl were saying stuff like nepali girl proud Nepal etc... and seriously how come She became more popular than Salman and Shan biggest joke. Either she is fraud or colors wanted her to win, otherwise she wouldn't have won 
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
hats off to your patience for toleratig this shit for 6 months
I will never watch this show ever
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Targaryen-gal

She won DID similarly...getting Nepalese to vote for her and the same happened here. ...boosting social media posts suddenly and what not.
Have a look 
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Take a look at this article guyz  posted by bollywood life. 

Shantanu Maheshwari deserved the Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 trophy, feel fans!

While Teriya has walked off with the prize, fans feel that Shantanu Maheshwari was the most deserving winner

By Urmimala Banerjee | Published: January 21, 2017 10:24 am
3.9kSHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
  • Share on Whatsapp
Shantanu Maheshwari deserved the Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 trophy, feel fans!

This year Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is truly different. Unlike other years, where we had atleast one non-dancer making it to the finale, all the three this year are known for their dancing prowess. We had a great line-up with top TV stars likeArjun Bijlani, Shakti Arora, Siddhant Gupta and Helly Shah. Plus, there were glam gals like Karishma Tanna and Nora Fatehi who set the stage on fire. And who can forget Surveen Chawla who put up a couple of truly smashing acts. Plus, there were the wild card contestants. The season was a huge drag with no TRPs to speak of.

Anyways, it was Dance India Dance Li'l Champs winner Teriya Magar, world hip hop champ Shantanu Maheshwari and one of India's finest dancers and Jhalak's blue-eyed boy Salman Yusuff Khan who made it to the finale. They are some of the nation's best but sadly not in sync with the show's essence of the journey of a non-dancer to a dancer. We have seen soap stars winning it year after year but the trend changed from last year when Faisal Khan walked away with the trophy. We conducted a poll on whom did fans feel was the most deserving winner of the show. Not surprisingly, it was Shantanu Maheshwari. (Also Read: Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 winner: Teriya Magar, former Dance India Dance winner takes home the trophy)

The young man is known for his win at world hip hop championships and is a teen star with shows like D3 and MTV's Girls on Top in his kitty. Shantanu consistently wowed everyone throughout the show with varied performances that ranged from Robotics, Broadway, Folk and Hip-Hop. Everyone has been smitten with his flexibility, expressions and desire to present something different. It is evident why 50% of voters felt that he should have won the premiere dance reality show

bigeyedlass thumbnail
Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I was ready to bitch about Salman winning, I kid you not, I had an entire dissertation planned. Then Teriyaki over here takes the trophy... like, girl, raita's supposed to go on you, not my plans.

I definitely would not mind reading that post 😉