Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa Season 9

kudos to colors for such an outstanding decision ever

FunnyBreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So teriya won JDLJ beating Salman and Shantanu 🤣 I haven't seen any script as stupid as this... How can a kido beat two best dancers... Even if they say teriya performed better I'm pretty sure this kid can't win.. Its not like I don't like her or so.. M just pointing out that the Cvs have introduced something which is unbelievable... Even if they declared salman I wont be surprised coz he himself is the best.. Even Shantanu is an awesome dancer... Leaving these two terrific performers they declared her winner... I lost the remaining faith in this channel.. This is the craziest and most idiotic stuff they showed till date...

P.s- I agree that she is a good dancer but when they have outstanding dancers like salman and Shantanu this really is THE craziest decision

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
colors reality shows are farce
a girl who was just invisible for half of the show and made her appearence at end will be made winner over shantanu and salman who were putting their efforts in the show from the start
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well this se so bizzare decision taken by baised rangu
Nd mansi rit she hsnt been there fir half of season and won
Gaalis for rangu
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She is a joke and a cheater. I can say that freely on this forum because guess what? She hardly has fans and no one will attack me lol

Turns out her story make a great story for colors. Biased 

FunnyBreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fhat the wuck 🤢 did they really declare her winner even aftr such outstanding performance by salman and Shantanu...
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Y12345

She is a joke and a cheater. I can say that freely on this forum because guess what? She hardly has fans and no one will attack me lol

You're placing the blame on her as if she has something to do with the final decision (ie. bribes, conning, blackmail, etc.). Colors and Jhalak is a joke, but Teriya is just a contestant who had nothing to do with it minus the contestant part. 
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I stopped watching Jhalak but I laughed so hard when I heard this. 
Congrats to Teriya though. Personally, I would have preferred having Sid still in the race, because Teriya was a wild card entry who was eliminated who was then brought back and then won the show. Had she not been eliminated and given powerful performances ever since the first wild card kids entry, this win wouldn't have been as humorous as it feels now. 

After Sid was eliminated (F U RANGEELA), I was rooting for Shaan and was positive he was going to win. Oh well, in the end, it's not a huge deal. Congrats Teriya, I wish you the very best in your dancing future!
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Teriya is to be blamed.. if she had some dignity she would have rejected the offer when they asked her to come back. And maybe you don't know but I saw pictures .. that teriya family paid for votes and asked Nepal people to ask for her. Haha she didn't have to do that because colors would have make her a winner anyway. Nope she may be just a contestant but she could have stood up against the wrong but hell no free money  and trophy on platter ? Yes please 
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rangeela giving shocking winners since last 3 years 😆
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Y12345

Lols, true. We're safe.
And this just proves that entire notion of how she did not get more votes than Salman and Shaantanu, because if she had then... where are all these 'fans' who voted for her?