Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Really wonderful πŸ‘
I didn't like the way kabir talked to maan!
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kabir shouldnt b saying all these things to maan...its wrong to talk to big bro like dis...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update
maan is giving geet space in his life 
he is changing 

nihatri thumbnail
Wy u give a precap to tease us??!!! U r annoying...oh god
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n terrific update! superbly written! Love the interaction btwn Monster Khurana n Geet! Pooja curious abt the man n messages Geet so many times n calls! they r in business class! Geet cribs! Geet is 2 cute! Maan insists on dropping her home! Geet confused as he is being so nice! Oh Kabir n Maan fight! Maan knew she was there without seeing her! hmm he seems 2 sense her! Love her answer! update soon, tantalising teaser!
singh24 thumbnail

Image result for glitter graphic pics of fabulous     πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

WOW  lovely amazing superb fantastic update yar..wen ever u post i feel butterfly flying in my stomach  in uncontrol way,he he he..te way my maan ki uneasy in eco class but for his little storm he changed and admiring her who  looking different each day teaching him abt life..te way my maan exchanged his class bechare adi got as scarp goat..te way geet was shocked to see kabir and my maan ki argument omg wat happen to kabir but he is angry so bursting but he love his bro so much..only my maan ki little tornado know how to cool her monster khurana..te way my maan ki teasing and changing his mood with his geet was lovely..omg maan u know to tease making u r geet red red..i love te update so much yar 
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Mann and Kabir argu for the project Geet goes to Mann to talk
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh am lovvving this. Gosh. What has happened to kabir. Why s he saying such ruuude things. For once i thought dadima would come n slap him hard for saying all this nonsense. But then i remembered that she wont come. Happy that maan s slowly comin out of the trauma. Exciiited
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I've a complain against you... Why U have to always prove me wrong??? In last Update I've thought this was the best part and I've enjoyed it so much but no You have to prove me wrong because while reading I was just thinking one thing yaar this chapter is so good... 

What should I say I've enjoyed it too much today every bit of it just leaving Kabir and Maan's argument... Every time I read A chapter of Someone Like You and Thought that this was the best...and what You do just in the next update force me to think no yaar this is best from the earlier one and I know this process will go on until this story end... But wait wait that's a huge mistake of mine I don't want it be end ever just ignore my mistake ok 

So Coming to the story now... Still I think the same so sweet of Maan that he had come for her in economy class...You know what I've read twice before writing anything about it cause in this part so many things has happened that I'm afraid I will not be able to put the right thoughts which was going on my head while reading each part and I know I'll not succeed in this cause my head was full of thoughts that time... One thing that was special today while reading I was smiling all the while reading this chapter... Ohh uhh I'm again being distracted from my main work I was here to say About story not my expression... All because of you... You always make my heart and hand uncontrollable with your writings 

Now I'm back on track...She was a tinny little storm... Did she trouble him so much in plane that Maan think that about her???? This was the 1st thought after seeing the tittle ...Then I started reading the chapter leaving the thought behind... Maan is having problems to adjust in Economy class... And he's questioning himself what was he thinking before getting here???? Well Mr. You were thinking to be beside geet Ask me that I know the answer

Ohh How much I've loved the all thing of Maan watching at geet sleeping form and his all thoughts and Now I got the little storm thing... But but I've one thing to tell U can't even imagine How much I've loved one line in this whole chapter??? Can You make any guesses???? I should tell You that...

HIS LITTLE TORNADO''' '' 

Did U notice What he thought About Geet??? HIS!!!!

Oh dear How much More I can be crazy na...You have written this part and I'm asking you if You have noticed or not 

Aishwariya Kawaii sis I can't tell how much I've loved that line and read it how many times..."The intense urge to protect his little tornado" Uff You have killed me today with this line And He has thought and called her his little tornado twice in his mind on this chapter 

Ok I should move on now other things are waiting in this chapter for my attention

Ohh Iceland I've always a intense pull toward Iceland and to watch snowfall... I would love to see them I've loved their air journey their 1st journey together

Their conversation always have been my favourite thing that I love to listen...The way you write their conversations Everytime I feel I'm falling in love with that 

And Maan managed to get geet in business class with himAnyway he can never be failed in anything... Dear I want to comment on every line of this chapter but that will be too much I know but what can I do my heart and hand is not listening at all...but I'll try to keep it short... I don't have to say separately that How much I have enjoyed the moments till geet reached her home and text maan...because I've enjoyed every bit of it I said it before...

The next visit to the estates will be like this I've never thought... U always have surprise for ur reader in every single moments 

U know every single time they meet and then Part away I then think what next meeting will be like??? Always curious to know that... That part where kabir and maan had argument I've find Kabir rude...he's not like that at all but we can't blame a person totally when he is in anger... So I'll not say about it but the things that he had said was not justified I guess...geet went to study to meet maan...

I was thinking he's in so bad mood what if he burst on her...I was so tensed that moment...but after reading some line I was little calm

As I've think Maan didn't want anyone presence now but geet had tried to talk but he's not listening and geet also got mad...and She bought a gift for him and that was so beautiful thing... I liked that gift part... She was going away but maan stopped and after that whatever Has happened and talk all the while I was having a smile on my lips..

And When U write now he's all attention was on her and just after one line there was again the thing his little tornado... Aww "he 
 Found himself in no position to deny his little tornado"... Dear U again stole my heart with this 2 line in this whole chapter... I'm again saying I've loved every line of this whole chapter but the 2 line I've mentioned seems to stolen my heart...and again their talk I am telling u it feels like I fall in love with every single word that u write dear... And last line 
When he froze and become silent to capture the moment of life... This was the end of it But I am having the urge to read next part right now U should not have teased with this kind of precap...here I'm getting impatient...

And U have asked If we have liked what monster khurana had done ...of course I liked or should I say loved... I love every single thing when it comes to someone like you... I'm sure next part also will be best 

Still I want to say many things but I've said I'll keep it short ...but I don't think it had remain short the way I've want it to be 

Telling u if one day I turn full crazy 2 things will work behind it one is Gurmeet and 2nd one your writings will do the work...

I'm missing someone like you againok bye gonna read this chapter again and feels like I've not done yet with this comment Still want to write more and waiting for next part egarly😊😊😊