Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
maan was uncomfortable in sitting economy class so he fooled hr snd exchanged their seats  
kabir was so rude with maan fr stopping his project and hurt him lot 
he was upset and told geet to go away but she said she's not hete fr ksbir but she brought gift fr him and before she leave maan grab hr snd said she gud observer bz she knows wat he like
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update..
Waiting to read more..
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome

m loving how maan and geet are moving along with each other

cont soon
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
SUPERB UPDATE
MAAN AND KABIR HAD A FIGHT RGARDING FOR PROJECT
AND KABIR SAID MAAN IS SELFISH AND THAT WHY HE LONER LISTING THIS MAAN IS HURT AND GEET WENT MAAN AND HAVE TALK WITH HIM 
AND PRCAPE IS SEEMS INTERSTING
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A little tornoda. Nice title for Geet. Maan still has his own ways to make things work. Maan is changing into a sweet monster for Geet. Geet is there to understand and support Maan and make him smile with her cute antics. Maan is teasing her a lot. Updates are getting so lovely... 
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update. Maan accepted to himself the effect Geet has on him. Geet is also feeling some change but doesn't want to go deep. They are coming closer without realizing it. waiting for next.
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely part..
Poor adi got shifted to Geet seat...
Maan did had his own sweet way to get things according to him...
Brothers fought...Was maan by chance in a relationship before!?...Kabir words did mean something like that...
Ho ho maan feels protective about geet..
Precap was literally teasing...
Wilb waiting
Aditi.kesari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow his little tornado is back when she became his ðŸ˜‰ loved the way their relationship is blooming
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww I think I am blushing lol Wow their dynamics have really changed! She feels him creeping up in her thoughts and Maan feels the need to listen to her *haiii* Well Ithink Raj and Pooja might play cupid, but I doubt Geets stance she will not give in and I wonder what problem you have gotten her in to now ? Please be gentle god knows what she is going to deal with!

taanee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My my what an update but the precape is really a teaser