Lovely, wonderful n mind blowing update...,beautifully written
priyasree thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Continue soon please
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aww such a wonderful update πŸ˜›
so maan first exchanged his seat and came to economy class and then exchanged geet's seat.. he does what he feels is right πŸ˜‰

oh god why did kabir say such hurtful words to Maan 😭
i guess the interaction between monster khurana and geet is becoming interesting 😊
swetha03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Update soon dear...
Eagerly waiting...
I am frequently thinking abt monster khurana and little tornado's precap...
Hw d precap would b in ur chapterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Pls pls update soon.. don't make us wait for long😊

nikkirockssss thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suprb update dear...
Maan feeling uncomfortable in economy class... hahahahahaha maan ne geet ko business class me upgrade krwa hi diya ...
Kabir n maan me fight...i hope inki fight jaldi end ho jaye...dekhte h aage kya hota h
-Lehar- thumbnail
Beautiful part
Loved it
Maan was feeling uncomfortable in economic seat ..He named Geet as little tornado..Loved the way he called his little tornado..Didn't like the way Kabir talked with Maan..Hope he understand Maans POV..
Geet went to maan's study and she was successful in diverting Maan mind from what happens downstairs..I am loving the way Maan and Geet relation shaping up both are very comfortable with each other
SheenGcian thumbnail
I love you Miss Writer.. I wish I could like this update double triple.. Love it so much πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Miss handa became quite observer in the matter of certain Monster Khurana πŸ˜‰ 😳
Why the hell Kabir argued with him I can't believe that.. obviously something is there so that Maan told him to stop the project ⭐️
I believe him lol πŸ˜‰
First Maan changed his seat business to economy class,, then poor adi πŸ˜†
And good thing was geet didn't argue much.. bcs she likes the food lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Love this update so much.. Precap is Promising.. Is that really a Monster Khurana talking like a Sweetu Khurana πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😳
Me waiting for another Update 😳
Jade0001 thumbnail
Maan's little storm his tornado now that's cute

This chapter brought out again a different side to Maan his concern his care his protectiveness towards Geet and yet when he is in an irritating mood she is the only person that can truly bring him out of it
Its not love but it seems as if both have subconsciously given the authority to the other to take care if situations go out of control

precap seems teasing
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 29 - Got confused with title. After reading first para I thought update will be sad. But you surprised me. Lovely update. She finished her work in India and came back to London. She enjoyed her time with raj & pooja. She still have feelings for him. But I think the intensity was little reduced.

She reminded of maan while talking with raj. Hummm...things are changing for her. she was happy recalling him than having convo with RaJa. She missed him.

Oh...he too missed her. Their accidental meeting at airport was happy surprise.

Hummm...lots of things changing. Both didn't feel weird at their sneaking arms, talking so much like meeting after long time.

He wanted to upgrade her ticket but she flatly refused. Oh...so sweet that he was mad at her and she complaining to kanha about that. I liked their fight in the last. πŸ˜ƒ  

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lagta hai dono aur ice is melting, kabeer's words were realy hurting ,he should have not spoke thoes words, because the words like that creates distance between relationship and lives never ending mark on peoples mind.update soon.